BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Kristin P.
New Rochelle, NY
I am always on the look out for a new concealer that gets the job done without any problems and I may have found it finally. This concealer not only covers my under eye circles but doesn't get stuck in the creases or trap my mascara on it. As a bonus it lasts all day! As you can see it's almost finished and I'm ready to run to the store to buy a replacement!
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Review for: Brightener more...
Ok this product is a must! It's for dark circles and supposed to brighten your under eye area, and it's absolutely does! It goes on so easy, doesn't sit in the creases or lines under my eye and lasts all day. I can use it under my usual powder foundation and it helps my eyes to pop and not look like I'm exhausted. I'm gone through many many many under eye concealer and the fact that this one is under $15 and works so well is crazy!! Go out and buy this and you won't be disappointed!
Stephanie S.
Strabane, PA
This is by far my favorite eye concealer. I have dark circles under my eyes due to allergies so I was looking for something to cover them up. This product not only covers my dark circles but also brightens my eyes so they look great. It's relatively inexpensive and it lasts forever. You definitely need this for your morning routine.
Rose D.
This product is amazing. I have very dark circles under my eyes and it gives great coverage. I've tried the maybelline better skin in the past but personally I love this one better as it covers the dark circles more. In addition, I love the application. Some people doesn't like it but I feel like it's very simple to apply and it's fun! It's also great to brighten the under eye and I use it as a highlight. I would recommend this product.
Madilyn W.
Rio Rancho, NM
After everyone raving about this product, I had to try it. I got it in light, which looks really dark in the package, but it does come out light. It really brightens up my eyes, and covers the dark circles (I have pretty dark ones). I found it to be very lightweight and it stayed all day, even without a setting powder. I would definitely recommend this product! It doesn't crease (big plus!), and it does not require lots of the concealer to cover my the darkness.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Maybelline needs to release darker colors. This is affordable, people on YouTube rave about this, but I cannot purchase it.

It's doesn't come in my color.
Very sad. I thought Maybelline was making a huge color choice leap with their new color selections in their fit me collection... But I guess not when it comes to all products.
Anna M.
Verona, WI
This is not very opaque, although, it is buildable. It covers under eyes well and brightens. For a student this is a lifesaver so as to not look dead in the mornings. Compared to NYX liquid concealer this is much better for under eye because it does not settle into creases. This is huge for under eye concealer.Does it settle in the crease?'Cause if it does that's a definite no, but this does not. I gave it 3 stars because it does not have a very high pigment.
Natalie V.
Montebello , Ca
I love concealers. I love trying different concealers. I've tried many MANY different ones. I really like this one and I use it almost everyday. The coverage is medium-full. It has a sponge rollerball on top, and a click twist on the bottom. The sponge dispenses the concealer directly on your under eyes and it's very soft with no tug. It doesn't cause creasing (always set with powder). I really like this concealer
Tara T.
This is a really great concealers. It really brightens up the under eye area. It's very light weight. I think it's great for lightening up areas on your face. I do like the other Maybelline concealer that has the doe foot applicator but this applicator works. I just feel like I can get things done faster with the doe foot applicator.
Andrea S.
I saw very good reviews on this product and I went and try it on. One of the best makeup purchases I've done. It works wonder under your eyes as a concealer. I love how it would blend very easily without leaving tour face cakey. Highly recommend it. Plus it is at a very good price and you can find it in almost all of the drugstores!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?