BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
ruth r.
Review for: Medium more...
Definitely one of my favorite concealers. I've tried so many different brands, ranging from high-end to drugstore products and I always find myself going back to my local drugstore to pick this one up. The formula is very pigmented and helps brighten up the under-eye. If your someone like me that doesn't get much sleep or has to get ready in a hurry but also wants to look presentable. This is perfect. The applicator is very convenient and the formula is amazing.
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
Okay, so I love this concealer for it's coverage. I have found the perfect shade that works for me and I use it daily. I have not had any problems with creasing or having to reapply, once I set it with a pressed powder it's all good! The only complaint I have is the sponge tip applicator, I do not like to use the same piece over and over again in fear of bacteria. So, (this is probably going to seem strange) I end up pulling that off and just using my finger, a disposable latex sponge or a washable concealer brush.
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
This is my HOLY GRAIL drugstore concealer!!! It is the only one I use because it never fails me! It covers the darkest of undereyes and any kind of redness!! It's buildable without being cakey and doesn't dry out the under eye or where ever you put this! I choose this over many high end concealers!
Vicky D.
Wakefield , MA
This has to be my go-to drugstore concealer. I'm loyal to Urban Decay's Naked concealer but this may just beat it out. The applicator evenly applies the product without creasing, streaking or pulling on my sensitive under eye area. It blends well and I even use it on the bridge of my nose and to hide redness on my chin. Two thumbs up!
Hayley N.
Monroe, NC
I had seen a lot of bloggers and Youtubers raving about this product! They went on and on about how it was so great for covering blemishes and dark circles. I used the product for about 2 weeks, but noticed that it was breaking my skin out just below my eyes. I was sad to see it go because it really did do the trick. If you don't have sensitive skin, this would be great for you. However, if you struggle with acne, eczema, or any other skin condition, it's not for you.
Mishaal B.
I don't know why but this product did not work well for me. I think it may be the applicator. I am also turned off by the applicator potentially collecting bacteria because it stays moist. I do not feel that it covers my dark circles too well and It definitely does not last all day. I personally prefer the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.
Elizabeth B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Absolutely love this product. Not only my go to drugstore route for covering dark circles it's usually my go to overall. It's a very wallet friendly version of a necessary product. The applicator is great but towards the end of each tubes life it starts to get a little matted. Fantastic product that should be in everyone's make up bag.
Victoria Y.
Fort Worth, TX
I saw a review on YouTube for this product by MakeupbyTiffany and she raved about it. I knew I had to go buy it! When I used it, I loved it immediately, and a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants to highlight under the eye or anywhere really, and for a dark circle concealer. It works amazingly.
Madison O.
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite concealer EVER and I've tried a lot of concealers. My old favorite was the nyx one, but that one moves around a lot during the day, this one doesn't. I usually use it with my loreal pro matte foundation and coty airspun powder and my skin looks flawless L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte FoundationCoty Airspun Loose Face Powder
Cynthia W.
Catonsville, MD
I am in LURV with the Makeup by Tiffany D videos and she's raved about this product. Looking for an under eye concealer, I decided to give this a go, and I haven't looked back. It's super light, but totally powerful in covering up dark circles. I roll it on, the smooth it out with a makeup brush. I've seen other makeup tutorials which use this over the rest of the face, but I personally prefer other concealers for the rest of my face. The only qualm -- when it "runs out," there's actually A LOT left in the tube and it becomes really messy trying to get at the remaining product when it can't dispense via the roller ball. But, that said, I've bought this product a few more times and will probably continue to!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?