BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Kala C.
Love this concealer! It blends easy and conceals all the blemishes and dark circles perfectly! The only downside is that there's not much product and it gets all over the inside of the lid
Destiny W.
I don't have horrible dark circles on my under eyes but this concealer is great for them. I'm am honestly in love with this concealer! The coverage is amazing so it easily hides any blemishes! Don't apply too much or else it will look cakey and patchy.
Ronnie H.
Ewa Beach, HI
Review for: Fair more...
Best concealer at the drug store for sure. Very similar to the tarte™ shape tape contour concealer. It's full coverage for sure, but very light weight. Doesn't crease under the eye. Doesn't dry down too fast. Would recommend to any skin type. Definitely will be repurchasing this again and again.
Yesy M.
I really thought this product was going to be better when I first bought it. It left me pretty disappointed after using because it didn't cover my dark circles at all. It blended away really easily, as if I never put it on in the first place. It is pretty light which I like but it doesn't do the job. Such a waste of money.
Anna M.
This is my go-to concealer. I am EXTREMELY pale, and the "brightener" shade is PERFECT as a concealer and highlighter. It goes on flawlessly with a Beauty Blender. My only concern is that the applicator is not removable or clean-able, and so I'm a bit disturbed that it may collect bacteria and grime and just smear it all over my face the next time I use it. I always wash my face before priming, but I'm a bit of a germophobe, so I try not to think about it.
Brandy W.
I love this product! I use it everytime I do my makeup! it last all day long! I use it for under the eyes! it's amazing! well worth the money! works great for brightening up the under eye and goes on smoothly! I recommend this product it's a must have!
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX
Holy grail of concealers!!! I use this product daily for under my eyes and small dabs of it for my blemishes, the coverage is SO amazing and doesn't come off as cakey either! It gives off a beautiful natural "glow". And the sponge at the end makes things even easier! I have repurchased this plenty of times and would recommend!
Jen B.
Review for: Fair more...
Love! The applicator is definitely annoying but the product itself is wonderful! I find myself using only this and some setting powder instead of going the shoe distance and love the look!
Cynthia N.
Holy Grail! This has been the best concealer. I love to use under my eyes for dark circles and works like a charm. A little does go a long way and the product lasts very long on your face. Does not smear or smudge which is great for those smiley eye looks
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
The best corrector/concealer ever! Full coverage yet light weight and comfortable on the skin! It has the perfect tint of yellow to conceal my under eye area. I also put a concealer on top. I use the exact same one in a tone that matches y skin. The combo of the 2 leaves a flawless finish without getting cakey or too heavy!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?