BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Valderie A.
Was not dark enough for my dark skin. Creased too much. Did not hold up well. Not interested in repeating that mistake. Totally unsatisfactory. Took back for a refund.
Katherine G.
Hingham, MA
I like this concealer and it works well but I wish they offered more shades. Sometimes I feel like mine is a little to warm tone on me and I wish they had a lighter one.
Mishaal B.
I don't know why but this product did not work well for me. I think it may be the applicator. I am also turned off by the applicator potentially collecting bacteria because it stays moist. I do not feel that it covers my dark circles too well and It definitely does not last all day. I personally prefer the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA
This is the best drugstore concealer. It's full coverage, but doesn't crease. It gives a great finish. It's great for a wide variety of skin types. It doesn't settle into fine lines. The only downside is the packaging. I'm not a fan of the roller ball on the end. I think that would hold bacteria. I would rather have a pump or a wand.
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
This is my HOLY GRAIL drugstore concealer!!! It is the only one I use because it never fails me! It covers the darkest of undereyes and any kind of redness!! It's buildable without being cakey and doesn't dry out the under eye or where ever you put this! I choose this over many high end concealers!
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
this has honestly got to be the best drugstore concealer out there. no matter how much you use you won't look cakey. i love that it doesn't feel heavy on the skin but it has awesome coverage. since i bought it i've been switching concealers now and then but i always come back to this one. it's my fave for the under eye area and also for my face where i have pimples.
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
So far this is my favorite drugstore concealer but it is rather drying. I constantly am on the hunt for the perfect concealer. For the price this one is not bad but it is also in my book not the best. It doesn't cover my darkest circles (and they get dark, almost like I got punched in the face every morning) so I use with Tarte concealer and it does the trick also put a highlighter under before applying giving your under eye area plumpness and looks of rehydration.
ruth r.
Review for: Medium more...
Definitely one of my favorite concealers. I've tried so many different brands, ranging from high-end to drugstore products and I always find myself going back to my local drugstore to pick this one up. The formula is very pigmented and helps brighten up the under-eye. If your someone like me that doesn't get much sleep or has to get ready in a hurry but also wants to look presentable. This is perfect. The applicator is very convenient and the formula is amazing.
Victoria Y.
Fort Worth, TX
I saw a review on YouTube for this product by MakeupbyTiffany and she raved about it. I knew I had to go buy it! When I used it, I loved it immediately, and a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants to highlight under the eye or anywhere really, and for a dark circle concealer. It works amazingly.
Vicky D.
Wakefield , MA
This has to be my go-to drugstore concealer. I'm loyal to Urban Decay's Naked concealer but this may just beat it out. The applicator evenly applies the product without creasing, streaking or pulling on my sensitive under eye area. It blends well and I even use it on the bridge of my nose and to hide redness on my chin. Two thumbs up!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?