Deidre C.
Brampton, ON

Is this good for people with dry skin?

Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Kirkland
8 months, 1 week ago
It is as long as you are applying an oil under! If I don’t, I see a lot of dry patches after applying.
SAKSHI B.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Brampton, ON
9 months ago
Works amazing on my skin! & I have extremely dry skin espically during the winter and I still always reach for this concealer. It's my go to concealer and great for travelling around. I am a tan skin tone but use the shade medium for a very nice full coverage conceal as well as highlight! Works perfect !
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
1 year, 4 months ago
Works perfect! I dont have any issues with it making my dry skin more noticeable
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes I have dry skin and this concealer does not emphasize fine lines. It works perfectly every time!
ary m.
ary m.
1 year, 6 months ago
it is i do recommend it for people who have dry skin because it moisturizes it
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
JBSA Lackland , TX
1 year, 7 months ago
I have very dry skin! Under my eyes I don't notice as much dryness, but I do have very dry skin and I LOVE this concealer! I use it under my eyes, and anywhere I want to highlight, and I never notice it sticking to my dry patches!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Beaumont, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
I have eczema so I have struggled with dry skin all my life. There are days when I would have dry skin under my eyes and this concealer is the perfect consistency. Best part is that this concealer doesn't accentuate the dryness.
khanum a.
khanum a.
1 year, 8 months ago
if you have dry skin you should always apply moisturiser before using this product.
Marion C.
Marion C.
1 year, 8 months ago
I have dry skin too, especially around my nose area and I feel like with a primer and moisturizer applied, this works great.