Sarah S.
Houston, Tx

If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?

TaylaSlaylaXO P.
TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers
2 weeks, 4 days ago
Yes of course!!!
Tamara J.
Tamara J.
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Yes! I have already repurchased several times!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Slidell, LA
2 months, 1 week ago
Absolutely. I always buy 2 at a time. It's my go to.
abi g.
abi g.
london
2 months, 4 weeks ago
Kate P.
Kate P.
Chatham
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I've repurchased this product like 20 times, it's hands down my favorite concealer!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! I've repurchased this so many times that I've lost count! I use the Neutralizer shade because it isn't too dark and it isn't too light. It has a yellow under tone that matches my skin perfectly! I usually will just spot correct where I need it and follow up with powder and I'm good to go for the day!
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Pembroke
4 months ago
Yes. but take of the little puff at the end. it just wastes product and doesnt apply well to your face. use a brush or a beauty blender, or even your finger!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Quebec
4 months, 3 weeks ago
No, I like it, but nothing more.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
4 months, 3 weeks ago
yes! I have multiple times over a few years!
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Huntington
6 months ago
Yes, I would repurchase. I buy a lot of different concealers to try, so it normally takes awhile for mine to run out.