Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA

How well does this work??? I'm thinking of buying it to try out.

Lilyanna S.
Lilyanna S.
1 year, 5 months ago
This worked okay for me. It did not cover my dark circles like I thought it would, but it definitely is not the worst concealer. A lot of people love it so it might be worth it to give it a try for yourself!
Summer D.
Summer D.
Irvine, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
I started out with this as my first concealer. In my experience, it feels thick. I would recommend this and the fit me concealer by maybelline.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Avon Park, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind is one of my FAVORITE drugstore concealers. It gets rid of any of my dark circles. The formula is very creamy , also very comparable to the YSL Touché Eclat.
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
1 year, 5 months ago
it's great! not only does it cover up it helps treat also