Johnny R.
San Jose
Review for: Golden more...
Since I discovered it, I've gone through SO MANY of them because I use it DAILY. I'm 31 and have light-medium skin. I have some dark circles (mostly in my inner eye next to my nose) and puffiness/bags. I use the brightener daily (or under my bye-bye under eye) and the "fair" color when I am wearing actual eye makeup. I like the under eye area to be a little brighter than the rest of my face color. It takes less than a minute to put it on. I twist it about 4 clicks, apply on the inner corners of my eyes, and under eyes in the shape of an upside down triangle. Then I let it sit for almost a minute to settle, THEN I tap/blend it into my skin with my finger. Its important to let it sit for a minute because otherwise, it won't set/cover as well; plus it lasts longer when you wait to blend it in. I go to it more than I go to my bye-bye under eye because its simply easier/quicker to apply and the formula is EXCELLENT. It doesn't accentuate any of my bags or fine lines. Every woman of every age needs this. Great value for the price. It might be my favorite beauty product.