Teri B.
Review for: Medium more...
This is probably one of the best drugstore concealers I have ever tried. It covers up my dark circles pretty well. It is so easy to blend out and blends into my foundation like a dream. It takes little to no effort to blend this in. The formula of this is very creamy so it blends easily into the skin, however, it will crease on you if you do not set it. I like to use the coty airspun powder to set my under eyes with this concealer, it holds it in place all day and it does not crease on me either once I set it with the coty airspun powder. I also love the sponge applicator because it covers all the areas i want covered under my eyes quickly. I don't know if I will ever use another concealer after using this one. Not only does it cover well, it is also easy to use and it dispenses and holds onto enough product so you are not having to twist up more and using up so much product just under one eye area.  I love how as you use up the product you can clearly see how much product you have left in the tube. I will continue to repurchase this concealer as I run out.