Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Fair more...
Okay, listen up. This concealer right here is the best thing I've used since being exposed to an eyelash curler. I have an olive skin tone with very red cheeks that makes it extremely difficult to match with any sort of concealer besides mixing two together. To be honest, I should be tan as any standard Hawaiian but I like to hide indoors despite the fact I live in Florida. Regardless, this is the best thing I've ever used. The ONLY negative is the small creases I get from my bottom lid if I don't blend it properly. I used to use a foundation and concealer all over my face and now I just use this little wand to tap my chin, forehead and under eyes. My goal was to use less make up to get nicer skin and I hit the jackpot. I wear about half the face I usually do as i only do my lashes and brows besides. Most people think I'm not wearing makeup and ask me what I use (I work in a store that has skincare) which is an amazing feeling. As before, I said that I have red cheeks and its actually the reason I don't like going out without my face on. This makes me feel amazing. Basically, yes. Do it. Buy it. You'll love it and it'll stay on your face for an entire plane flight, a nap, or a car ride without A/C. Trust. Me.