BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...230 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Jamie R.
Whitwell
Review for: Light, Neutralizer more...
This is such a good cheap concealer to have around, especially if your under eye circles are not extremely dark. I feel like if you had extreme dark circles it might not be completely effective without a corrector underneath.

I'm a makeup junkie that doesn't buy many drugstore items because I just seem to get better results with higher end stuff. This is the exception to that rule, though. I don't wear it all the time and I removed the little ball applicator because it didn't seem sanitary.  I prefer a creamy but not greasy concealer for my undereye and I find this to be the perfect consistency when used over a good silicone based primer. It always blends out flawlessly with a damp beauty blender, never patchy or streaky.

I usually set with kat von d baking powder or nyx mineral powder and it doesn't budge, even in the heat.
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Fair more...
Okay, listen up. This concealer right here is the best thing I've used since being exposed to an eyelash curler. I have an olive skin tone with very red cheeks that makes it extremely difficult to match with any sort of concealer besides mixing two together. To be honest, I should be tan as any standard Hawaiian but I like to hide indoors despite the fact I live in Florida. Regardless, this is the best thing I've ever used. The ONLY negative is the small creases I get from my bottom lid if I don't blend it properly. I used to use a foundation and concealer all over my face and now I just use this little wand to tap my chin, forehead and under eyes. My goal was to use less make up to get nicer skin and I hit the jackpot. I wear about half the face I usually do as i only do my lashes and brows besides. Most people think I'm not wearing makeup and ask me what I use (I work in a store that has skincare) which is an amazing feeling. As before, I said that I have red cheeks and its actually the reason I don't like going out without my face on. This makes me feel amazing. Basically, yes. Do it. Buy it. You'll love it and it'll stay on your face for an entire plane flight, a nap, or a car ride without A/C. Trust. Me.
chelsea j.
PLAQUEMINE
Review for: Tan, Hazelnut more...

I am a makeup snob. I have stupidly high standards for cosmetic performance, and drugstore brands have let me down every single time I've given them a shot. So when I graduated from Covergirl to Sephora after college, I never looked back. My kit is full of Dior and YSL foundation, Armani concealer, Benefit brighteners, etc.
I say this in order to grab the attention of my fellow makeup snobs: If you would never even consider Maybelline, this review is for you.
Bloggers have raved about this product for a while, but I never bothered to check it out until a close friend and fellow product snob suggested it. Here are my findings:
1. It applies like the Armani Maestro Eraser liquid undereye concealer. This is very very essential, for those of us who hate the 5th hour cakiness of cream concealers but also hate the weak coverage and creasing of most liquid attempts. This eraser goes on with the Maestro's same thin liquid texture, without sinking into lines at all, and without losing opacity as you blend.
2. It is at least 50% more opaque than the Maestro. I was pretty stunned. Anything that can go on with that consistency but have noticeably better coverage is doubletake worthy imo.
3. The sponge applicator is better than you think. Firstly, it's antimicrobial, so you don't have to worry about the hygiene aspect. Secondly, its ability to blend the product is outstanding. I typically skip clumsy applicators like that, but with this, I do 80% of my application with that sponge tip, and then just finish with a good concealer brush to set it and blend out the edges.
4. It doubles as a highlighter.
Aileen H.
Windsor Mill, MD
Review for: Light, Brightener more...
The sponge tip glides smoothly onto your skin, helping to deposit the concealer where needed. The downside, it can’t be used for blending. To get a good blend, you will need a sponge or a brush. Twisting the product up can be a bit tricky, sometimes a bit too much can flow out. The applicator tip is anti-microbial, so no need to wash it. I like to apply it directly from the tube under my eye area in a triangular shape and later blend it with my damp beauty blender. The Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Brightener & Concealer from Maybelline is possibly the best drugstore concealer I have tried to date!! The formula is great, and it's super easy to blend. The product itself is very hydrating and creamy. It's not too thick or chalky. It literally blends on to the skin very smoothly, immediately covering any blemishes flawlessly! It has super strong pigmentation, so it literally covers EVERYTHING! I like to use my damp beauty blender to blend the product but you can use your fingers and it will work just as well. It has a really interesting consistency, It's thin, easily blendable and dries to a powder finish. The concealer provides a bit more coverage than medium, and slightly less than full. Once it sets, it doesn’t move! I also love that it lasts all day long without any creasing,  You only need a small amount and you set for the day or night! I highly recommend moisturizing or applying a face primer first to give a little slip to your skin so the concealer will blend easier and yield a more natural finish.
Teri B.
Review for: Medium more...
This is probably one of the best drugstore concealers I have ever tried. It covers up my dark circles pretty well. It is so easy to blend out and blends into my foundation like a dream. It takes little to no effort to blend this in. The formula of this is very creamy so it blends easily into the skin, however, it will crease on you if you do not set it. I like to use the coty airspun powder to set my under eyes with this concealer, it holds it in place all day and it does not crease on me either once I set it with the coty airspun powder. I also love the sponge applicator because it covers all the areas i want covered under my eyes quickly. I don't know if I will ever use another concealer after using this one. Not only does it cover well, it is also easy to use and it dispenses and holds onto enough product so you are not having to twist up more and using up so much product just under one eye area.  I love how as you use up the product you can clearly see how much product you have left in the tube. I will continue to repurchase this concealer as I run out.
Brandy B.
Homerville, Georgia
I absolutely love this concealer I use it in Fair and light and also have the brightener one because I have dark circles under my eyes on the days that I had dry under eyes I like to use this because it's very moisturizing it's one of the best drugstore concealers that you'll ever get besides the Maybelline Fit Me concealer the fit me is more of a matte concealer as to where this actually helps with aging it has a lot of good products in it so if you're looking for something that is going to help your under eye they have a lot of different colors they also have a brightener which I use on the inner corner of my eyes and on my bags It's a Wonderful concealer it's a great price especially at CVS when you have extra bucks you can't go wrong and CVS has 100% satisfaction guaranteed so if you don't like it you can always take it back and get your money back. But trust me you'll love it!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Review for: Medium more...
I brought these from CVS when they were doing an 30% off foundations and skin care. I got two as I seemed to be a little between two shades, and wanted one that was much lighter than my skin tone for highlighting....the other for every day dark circle cover up.

With the discount I think I ended up paying about $16 which is a great deal. I usually use Tarte Shape Tape but thought I would try this out.

So, application is pretty straightforward. You literally dab the sponge applicator to the area under the eye, and then when you have the desired amount stop pressing and gently pat it in.

You will immediately see coverage, more a medium buildable look vs. full coverage and cakey. It was very light. No crepey affect or caking which is good as under the eyes for a woman my age is a delicate balance of covering but no exacerbating lines.

Stayed put and blended very well. Colors aren’t a great match on my skin....very warm, and I’m more a sallow color. However a really good inexpensive dupe, definitely worth a shot
Mareli S.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Light, Ivory more...
This is a favorite product of a few mature youtube reviewers, so I can’t believe I haven’t thought to try it sooner. It’s a very lightweight liquid concealer that isn’t cakey or drying and I’ve had great luck when reapplying it for touch-ups. It pairs excellent with the brightener (pink correcting shade) too, I recommend getting the pair if you have some major circles to disguise. I hate to admit that this has been blowing all of my other concealers out of the water, especially since it’s inexpensive and Maybelline is often on sale.
The product feeds up into a sponge applicator that one presses against the skin to apply, I admit I am very concerned with the long term hygiene of this method and will probably try cleaning it with alcohol over time. It is also very imprecise so I apply product and then tap it where I need it. A little goes a long way! There’s a tiny plastic cap that covers the sponge applicator, I am not sure if it’s just to protect it or if it will dry out, and it seems easy to lose or break
Johnny R.
San Jose
Review for: Golden more...
Since I discovered it, I've gone through SO MANY of them because I use it DAILY. I'm 31 and have light-medium skin. I have some dark circles (mostly in my inner eye next to my nose) and puffiness/bags. I use the brightener daily (or under my bye-bye under eye) and the "fair" color when I am wearing actual eye makeup. I like the under eye area to be a little brighter than the rest of my face color. It takes less than a minute to put it on. I twist it about 4 clicks, apply on the inner corners of my eyes, and under eyes in the shape of an upside down triangle. Then I let it sit for almost a minute to settle, THEN I tap/blend it into my skin with my finger. Its important to let it sit for a minute because otherwise, it won't set/cover as well; plus it lasts longer when you wait to blend it in. I go to it more than I go to my bye-bye under eye because its simply easier/quicker to apply and the formula is EXCELLENT. It doesn't accentuate any of my bags or fine lines. Every woman of every age needs this. Great value for the price. It might be my favorite beauty product.
Andrea C.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Review for: Tan more...
Soooooo. I have seen all the YouTube gurus test out the @maybelline Age Rewind Concealer. How did it compare to my usual @lagirlcosmetics Pro Concealer? Ladiesssssss, the Age Rewind beats it to death in my opinion. I have the concealer in Tan. OMG. It’s lightweight and not goopy (is that a word?). It covered up these dark circles (thx mami 😂) like no other. I’ve been using for about a month and it lasts all day long without too much creasing. And of course ladies you must blend, blend and then blend again!!!! This is my new go to. They have a wide array of shades for us chocolate beauties.
Until next time beauties 💋💋💋💋 .
BTW...I purchased with my own coins!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
BRAMPTON, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?