BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CONCEALER INSTANT AGE REWIND DOUBLE FACE PERFECTOR CONCEALER

• How does this compare to other maybelline products? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other maybelline products? 1 Answers
Claudia G.
I have always had dark undereye circles and have tried nearly every concealer made, and many just don't help at all. Others conceal and lighten, but settle in the fine lines I have and make me look much older. This product is wonderful. When I apply first the highlighter and then the concealer shade it perfectly lightens and covers my dark circles. It also feels and looks weightless and doesn't accentuate fine lines. This is far better than many of the expensive brands. It's my new favorite product!
Cathy O.
Denver
I purchased this product to try something new I liked this product. I feel like it was very easy to use and apply. The packaging was okay basic packaging.  My skin type is pretty dry and my skin tone light to med. I would recommend this product to others.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
This concelear is a perfect one for an everyday look and is really light. I would say this is an alright concelear but like I said is more for an everyday concelear not a heavy makeup look.
Melissa H.
Yulee, FL
I love this !! I use,the fit me foundation and I also love using this ! It stays on all day and it easy to put in my purse and the products,is every affordable to buy.
Coralys M.
Sanford, FL
Amazing concealer . In one swipe will cover all imperfections and blend perfectly . One down side is the sponge tip applicator not the most sanitary way to apply.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
I love all of their make up their age rewind is amazing I don't really care for the packaging though. I think it matches my skin though I'm pretty light and I have to get the lightest color. I would continue to buy it though
Diamantias Y.
Excelente, yo adoro los correctores de Maybelline, y estos no son la excepcion, super recomendados, aportan buena cobertura, yo no siento que se pongan como pastel, se difuminan muy bien y rapido y dan una textura bonita, son de los correctores que compro se me acaban y vuelvo a comprar
ccddg d.
Love !!!! LoVe !!!!! love !!!! this is the best product its long lasting doesnt smudge and sweat resistance. easy to apply on your face and easy to use . my skin tone is about a tan . and i really love using this . i really recommend to all of you who read this.
Heather W.
Etowah, TN
This product #for cover up aging works so good#it really covers the spot you don't want to be noticed this us a great product As We Change Boo, Boo Cover, Up Pro, Healing Concealer for the Body, Medium Shade, 0.5 oz
Brittany Y.
Bound Brook, NJ
It's a little to oily for my skin type . It's easy to apply and use. But not my type of concealer And very affordable not to mention you can get it anywhere at all ... I wouldn't buy it gain sorry to say
Allison K.
How does this compare to other maybelline products?
Allison K.
How does this compare to other maybelline products?