Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Custom Face Perfector Cream Compact Foundation uploaded by Cheryl S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diverse coverage allows you to have one compact for everything, including your sunscreen. No matter what you age, this Instant Age Rewind Foundation is a must-have for great coverage with a beautiful glow. Double-sided sponge gives either sheer or full...

Cheryl S.
St George, UT
Review for: Cream Compact Foundation 0.32 oz; 9 g more...
I am so sad to learn that this product has been discontinued. I've been useing it for years and have allways loved how smooth and easy it went on covering my imperfections and blending out seamlessly. I get numerous compliments on how nice my skin looks when I use it too. It comes with a mirror and sponge applicator wich I love for on the go application and has an spf that I'm not allergic to. I'm almost out of it now and was ready to buy a new container but now I'm going to have to find a substitute.
Amy M.
Vallejo st, Denver co
It's alright. I was not super impressed as this seemed to settled into my lines and fine creases no matter how deep or small they are causing them to look as I'm even 10 years older than I really am I cried a full day
Ronalea B.
I love this Foundation you can just put it in your purse or your pocket and take it wherever you want to go and there's a cute little mirror so you can make sure it's all over your face
Cristie G.
Love Maybelline!! This provides great coverage!! It is not chalky and applies smoothly and not streaky. There are many colors to choose to match your skin tone. This is great product for the price and can be find in any drug store so you can find it easily.
Nithi S.
Okemos, MI
Ow radiant, flawless skin can be yours, whatever your skin type, skin tone, or desired coverage. Whether you want to erase the signs of aging, or simply look perfect from breakfast to bedtime, Maybelline New York makes a foundation that meets your needs. Compacts. Liquids. Foam. Mousse. The choice is yours!
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
This goes on very smooth. I really love how it makes my face feel. It does smell a little strange. I think I paid around 8 dollars at Walgreens for it. Although it is not my favorite foundation, I do use it from time to time.
Nora B.
I am never a fan of compact in my opinion it leaves my face very dry and patchy looking not smooth feeling at all would rather purchase liquid cream foundation too hard to blend the powder especially on blemishes
Elizabeth S.
Washington, DC
I bought this in an emergency when I had a last minute interview, but besides using the sponge in the bottom compartment, I haven't really used the product.

The color is very heavy and left a very heavy line on my face.
Ixchel P.
Salt Lake City, UT
This was so hard to put on. I have oily skin and this made my skin so dry it was producing more oil. I hate the packaging. The price is okay not too expensive. The cons is that its hard to put on and that it dries my skin. No I wouldn't buy this product again.
Margaret M.
I love this stuff! I have a little left but I've never been able to find it in stores again. It's so great. It's light weight but covers so well. Perfect for post workout to cover up a red face or just any time to cover up under eye circles! I love it!