BY MAYBELLINE #87 in Powder Foundation

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diverse coverage allows you to have one compact for everything, including your sunscreen. No matter what you age, this Instant Age Rewind Foundation is a must-have for great coverage with a beautiful glow. Double-sided sponge gives either sheer or full...

Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Maybelline!! This provides great coverage!! It is not chalky and applies smoothly and not streaky. There are many colors to choose to match your skin tone. This is great product for the price and can be find in any drug store so you can find it easily.
Elizabeth S.
Washington, DC
I bought this in an emergency when I had a last minute interview, but besides using the sponge in the bottom compartment, I haven't really used the product.

The color is very heavy and left a very heavy line on my face.
Nora B.
I am never a fan of compact in my opinion it leaves my face very dry and patchy looking not smooth feeling at all would rather purchase liquid cream foundation too hard to blend the powder especially on blemishes
Dana A.
Lakeland, FL
I tried this because I am a true makeup junkie. I did not feel like it was a great product for oily skin though. I think it would be better suited for dryer skin.
Tiffany M.
Charles City, IA
Nothing special never noticed much coverage and works okay I guess I'm just not impressed also smells faintly of cranberries which I'm not a fan of
Jasmine L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's great for the price, but must be used with a primer to get the full effect. The foundation won't last long unless you use a setting spray.
Gloria L.
San Ramon, CA
This foundation did not work that well on my face. It gave a cakey look that was just not flattering. Overall I did not like this product.
ruby r.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this compact but i think it would be better if they would make a creamy compact it really not good for oily skin it drys skin
Lis D.
Delano , CA
I sure remember wearing this Maybelline instant age cream foundation specially since it came on a compact! The color is great
Marisabel A.
Coconut Creek, FL
I really love is no thick and I feel my skin really good. My skin color is warn beige I use Fite Maybelline and Laura mercier