Maybelline Illuminator Blush uploaded by Marissa V.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MAYBELLINE 1 NEW  ILLUMINATOR

Buy on Amazon
  • "i can safely say that i love this illuminating powder and it ability to compete with the higher end brands. it's color is so pretty that i can't take it. i bought it for halloween makeup but now fit it into my every day routine when it matches my outfit. it is very pigmented like a illuminator should be. it's a really pretty soft pink which goes well with my medium toned skin. it's a great drug store find." in 3 reviews
Angela W.
Middlesboro
I love this product!!!! I only wish it came in the colors to match what is 8n the contour pallets. This gives you just enough glow, and color not to look over done. Great pigment, you only need a little to make a statement. You can build this to give you the yes I am wearing this color, or get a natural look.
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
Maybelline Illuminator Blush

This is a great illuminator that you can buy in any drugstore. The price is reasonable and I find it to be great because it is such a good product. I absolutely love this illuminator.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
I love how this looks. It’s so hard to get off onto a brush though. So i use my fingers and that’s how I apply it. It’s a beautiful color. Long lasting and I get a lot of complements. I get this at walmart and I do recommend it.
Laurynn M.
Grandview
Great product. Not too dark not to light, perfect for my skin complextion. Blends very well. I've used it for a while now. Very easy to apply & use. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.
samantha t.
chattanooga, TN
This might be my new favorite highlighter. I usually don't go for high end highlighters because Im not that obsessed with glow from the gods looks so I usually purchase drug store highlighters. However, when I do want to glow I still want it to be high quality and not to look powdery while still not breaking my pocket and this is it!!
Tiffany N.
Davenport
This product serves it's Made purpose and is not expensive at all. Blends in well with other applications to cause that natural look when used. The color of a "faint pink" is just enough to be seen, but doesn't pop out at you like a clowns face would. Perfect for everyday use.
Violet F.
Columbus
This product is ok I guess but I really wasn't that impressed. It is too chalky and doesn't blend well at all. It definitely wasn't too easy to apply and did not meet my expectations. Plus every maybelline product I've used on my face made my face burn.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
I'm amazed of how pigmented this product was! To compare it to my anastasia, you would not believe which one was which! Definitely exceeded my expectations and maybelline did an amazing job! Yes in my everyday routine now
Hope P.
Mc Roberts, KY
I'm loving this highlight ! It's such a beautiful golden glow. I love the feel of the product and how buttery smooth it is. It was so much better than I expected. It's very adorable! I would definitely recommend.
Cristie G.
I can safely say that I love this illuminating powder and it ability to compete with the higher end brands. It's color is so pretty that I can't take it. I bought it for Halloween makeup but now fit it into my every day routine when it matches my outfit. It is very pigmented like a Illuminator should be. It's a really pretty soft pink which goes well with my medium toned skin. It's a great drug store find.