BY MAYBELLINE

Break every law of lengthening! The Fiber-Fix Brush and Sealing Formula work together to deliver dramatically longer lashes.

Ododecane, Ceraalba / Beeswax / Cire Da Beille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua / Water / Eau, Allyl Stearate / Va Copolymer, Oryza Sativacera /Rice Bran Wa X, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat, Poly Vinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine /Ste Aryl Dimer Dilinole Ate Copolymer, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Tdi/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Nylon-6, Panthenol, Silic A

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492 , CI 77499 / Ironoxides, Ci77007/ Ultramarines, CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470 / Carmine , CI 77288 / Chromiumoxide Greens, CI 77289/ Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/ Manganese Violet, CI 77510 / Ferricferrocyanide, CI 77266 / Black 2

• I would love to know thoughts on this mascara! Does it se...1 Answers
  • Does this flame off?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to covergirl supersizer fibers masc...3 Answers
Maybelline Illegal Length® Fiber Extensions Waterproof Mascara
  • "This mascara is great. It extends the lashes very nicely almost as if you are wearing false lashes. Also, the waterproof lasts so it is great for a summer mascara. It makes me feel younger when my lashes have this much length." in 35 reviews
  • "This product is great for people who have shorter lashes. Gives losts of volume and also I know some waterproof mascara doesn't work this one works great " in 35 reviews
  • "I am totally pleased with this product. I have very light colored short lashes. I have been using brown for a few months now and it separates each lash and lengthens it like crazy! Washes off easy with warm water." in 10 reviews
  • "You can see the fiber extensions on the mascara wand, and it does make your lashes look longer (and for me, the length this gives, looks more natural)." in 5 reviews
Mariam H.
Round Rock, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love this mascara! It is affordable and gives the lashes amazing volume and thickness. It does not have a smell like some mascaras do and it is very easy to use. The wand has the perfect thickness to give you the volume you are looking for and covers all the lashes. Would definitely recommend this!
Beth H.
Wilmington, OH
Great mascara but I like maybelline products but this is my fav of theirs by far. I've had no issues with flakes or clumping and even though it's waterproof when it's time to take it off it's not impossible or hurts like other waterproof mascaras
Holly K.
Elgin, IL
This is the best mascara I have ever used. It adds length and volume to your lashes. It’s not clumpy at all and very easy to apply. The packaging is also very nice. Rectangular bottle. 100% 10/10 recommend.
Francine S.
Los angeles
I can't even emphasize how much I love this mascara. It really does lengthen your lashes. I don't have much lashes but the product seriously made my lashes more full and long. It is less than ten dollars as well so it is very affordable.
Delora C.
Eastpointe, MI
🇮 love this product because it gives my lashes that extra volume and length as same as the false lashes use it for occasions when I need that extra WOW effect!
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
I never disliked Maybelline but this is going to be the first. Mascara doesn't give "fiber extensions" like it claims and does not make my lashes longer! It does not thicken neither so basically its money wasted.
yesica g.
Tujunga, CA
I really like this mascara, this is my second time getting it.. I feel that it does give length to my eyelashes. I use it along with the Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes. Together they work amazing!!!
Jocelyn M.
San Diego , CA
To start off: I'd like to say that I have thin, straight lashes. If I curl them and use a mascara that isn't waterproof, it will fall back down and lose its curl. This mascara is my fave and I either use it alone or with another voluminous mascara. It keeps my curl and it really does lengthen my lashes. Have purchased and repurchased over and over :)
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
If your looking for a fiber wand that isn't too chunky this is a great drugstore mascara. It gives you awesome length while separating your lashes as well. I used to use this all the time but then accidentally bought the water proof and felt the formula was different from original.
Nereida R.
Rogers, AR
I love this mascara!!! I have been using it for a long time long long time, I try to venture out into other mascaras but I always go back. It separates nicely, it coats very well and the fact that it is waterproof ...makes my eyelashes stay curled all day long. Its my number 1! Difenetly recommend if you like waterproof mascaras.
Julie L.
Where can we get this? And how much do these usually cost? Is it better than regular mascara?
Samantha T.
West Fargo, ND
Does this get clumpy quickly? Or messy
Denise C.
I wonder how they make mascaras water proof . Like do they put a certain chemical or something ?
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
How does this compare to covergirl supersizer fibers mascara? Is it contact safe?
Does this flame off?