BY MAYBELLINE

Break every law of lengthening! The Fiber-Fix Brush and Sealing Formula work together to deliver dramatically longer lashes.

Ododecane, Ceraalba / Beeswax / Cire Da Beille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua / Water / Eau, Allyl Stearate / Va Copolymer, Oryza Sativacera /Rice Bran Wa X, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat, Poly Vinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine /Ste Aryl Dimer Dilinole Ate Copolymer, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Tdi/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Nylon-6, Panthenol, Silic A

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492 , CI 77499 / Ironoxides, Ci77007/ Ultramarines, CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470 / Carmine , CI 77288 / Chromiumoxide Greens, CI 77289/ Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/ Manganese Violet, CI 77510 / Ferricferrocyanide, CI 77266 / Black 2

• Does this flame off?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to covergirl supersizer fibers mascara? Is ...3 Answers
  • Does this get clumpy quickly? Or messy 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "You can see the fiber extensions on the mascara wand, and it does make your lashes look longer (and for me, the length this gives, looks more natural)." in 5 reviews
olivia v.
PROS
Defines & Separates
Lengthens
CONS
Dries Out Quickly
BEST USES
Anytime

This mascara is my go to for lengthening without using fake lashes or anything. More for natural look than obvious fake lashes look.

This is the only product out there that I find it really true to its advertisement. It lengthens, and the formula is not heavy at all. Other expensive brands tend to have heavy formula that my thick straight lashes does not do well with. This is VERY affordable and does the job, I can't complain!

One thing for sure is that you will know when you need to replace it when the top opening starts to get thick/crusty buildup.
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
I love love this mascara. I have tried almost every mascara on the market high end luxury and drugstore and I always go back to maybelline. I only wear waterproof mascara and makeup because my eyes are sensitive and watery but not every mascara comes in waterproof especially high end. But lucky that maybelline is always killing the waterproof mascara game. There a fibers in the mascara that attach to your lashes so it's basically extensions. And this mascara does not move. If you're a fan of lash stiletto you'll love this because this is lash stiletto on crack. This is my holy grail mascara
Stacy H.
Valdese, NC
I think this is the most underrated mascara at the drugstore i never here anyone talking about it but i gave it a shot anyway. i am so glad i did too. i have pretty long lashes anyway so it doesn't take much to make them crazy long but this mascara did it and I'm obsessed not only did it make my lashes super long it held a curl and lasted forever. ive fallen asleep with this mascara on and woken up and my lashes still be perfect. it doesn't flake or anything to me this mascara is amazinggg. it deserves more recognition for suree.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
Erified Purchase

Best mascara I've EVER used and I've tried a bunch of different brands including Mary Kay and Younique. It really does make your eyelashes longer. It dries really fast and then each layer sort of adds length to the next so even though I have naturally short eyelashes they are just shy of touching my eyebrows when I curl my eyelashes with heat and use this mascara. I've tried that method with every mascara I've bought and this is by far the very best. Great price too!

this is defd a beach essential!
Jordan G.
This mascara is my favorite right now! I always switch to a waterproof mascara during the summer and my go to for a long time has been the Falsies. My store was sold out so I decided to throw it back to this one. So glad I did! I forgot how amazing the formula and brush are! This does an amazing job of combing through lashes and extending them. They never look clumpy and it locks in the curl of my lashes all day. LOVE!
Katka S.
I love this mascara! It does exactly what it says. This is a mascara I keep repurchasing over and over again. It really creates length. Volume not so much, but I normally use two mascaras so my second one takes care of the volume. I use the waterproof one so it holds the curl. It is waterproof but comes off easily with cleanser or makeup remover.
Angela M.
I think they re formulated this mascara. It doesn't do much for my lashes like it did in the past. The ones I used lengthened added some oomph to my lashes. Now it just defines them like any other mascara would, and smudges even though I use the waterproof version. I would only buy this again if they change it back to the original formula.
Xioma R.
esta máscara me sorprendió no tenía muchas esperanzas cuando la compre peri cuando la probé Dios mio esto si que luce y solo por 8 dólares recomendado.
This mask surprised me I did not have many hopes when I bought it when I tried it myself God this if it looks and only for 8 dollars recommended
Tabby M.
Smyrna, DE
This is probably my favorite. It created just enough length! The fibers to flake off a little during the day but over all I love the length it created without weight my I lashed down with a thick covering. My go to mascara that is a reasonable price since you should replace every 3 months or so.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
yes, yes, and YES, PLEASE! This has been my holy grail mascara for awhile now, and anything else that I have tried just doesn't measure up. It holds the curl in my lashes perfectly, it extends the length while volumizing them as well. It wears forever, and is my go to mascara.
Julie L.
Where can we get this? And how much do these usually cost? Is it better than regular mascara?
Samantha T.
West Fargo, ND
Does this get clumpy quickly? Or messy
Denise C.
I wonder how they make mascaras water proof . Like do they put a certain chemical or something ?
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to covergirl supersizer fibers mascara? Is it contact safe?
Rachel
San Diego, CA
Where is this being sold in the waterproof version still? I'm from Southern California. This has been my favorite mascara for years and I can't find it in waterproof in any targets, cvs, or rite aides anymore😭 SOS