BY MAYBELLINE

Break every law of lengthening! The Fiber-Fix Brush and Sealing Formula work together to deliver dramatically longer lashes.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg / Ppg-17/18 Dime Thicone, Ste A Re Th-20, Phenox Y E Th A Nol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tdi/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Nylon-6, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 2-Ole Amido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Mang Anese Viole T, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77266/Black 2

Maybelline Illegal Length® Fiber Extensions Washable Mascara
  • "Pretty good mascara, the brush is good and the formula isn't too wet or thick, really makes your lashes look thicker and longer." in 34 reviews
  • "I use this mascara everyday and I really like it, but it really does get clumpy and spider webby on the ends if you apply too much (I have really short lashes so I ALWAYS apply way too much)." in 14 reviews
  • "I was excited to try this mascara out, but it went on clumpy and while it made my lashes look longer, they were very uneven." in 11 reviews
  • "The first time I took interested in this mascara was because the brush had firm bristles, when I felt the tester wand." in 7 reviews
  • "This mascara is clumpy I noticed but I love the clumpy look but honestly I would recommend this stuff to anyone and everyone definitely my holy grail. " in 7 reviews
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I'm not a big fan of fiber mascaras because they tend to fall into my eyes and make them sting. The fibers in this mascara were really long and looked like eyelashes but can look really fake. I didn't like how it didn't really lengthen my lashes but made them look clumpy yet sparse.
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
This is the one product that has and always will be in my bag. I will never not have it. I get the BIG with the voluminous brush and I have it in multiple colors (love the Brownish-black for fair skin or no-makeup days), including the clear, which is the OG brow gel. It's not too watery and not too thick, never flakes or clumps, lasts all day, comes off easily (even the waterproof with a little bit of coconut oil) and nourishes my lashes. Honestly, it's the best. I save the brushes and have filled the empty, cleaned out containers with castor oil to put on my lashes and brows at night.
Courtney H.
Lawton, OK
I used to love this mascara! It still works wonderful but I find that it isn’t as great as it used to be. It lasts a long time and it’s on the cheaper end but like I said it isn’t as great as it used to be. Easy to take off though which is awesome.
Ari W.
Twin Falls
Good mascara for the most part. Great length and has good color. The only problem for me is the fact there are some clumps. Until about 10 minutes about application of the product the mascara is prone to smearing. Overall a good product.
Shelly C.
RIMERSBURG, PA
I recently started using this mascara and so far I kinda like it, it makes my lashes very long, you can build product on it, a few coats of this and you don't need false lashes, but sometimes my lashes stick together, this stuff lasts all day and its kinda hard to take off but its worth it
Taryn A.
Tracy, CA
Gives good length, it sometimes smears until 10 minutes after application, good color. There is a moderate amount of clumps that can be fixed with a spoolie. I bought this for my daughter and she loves it!
Christine H.
Madison, WI
I love Maybelline products, with that being said, this mascara is my least favorite in my collection! The pros: gives good length, doesn’t clump, nice brush size for easy application. Cons: the fiber aspect of it makes it a little flakey after awhile and the extra length crumbles into eyes, doesn’t wash off very well! If asked I’d recommend but I would tell you my issues with it!
briana A.
La Puente
This mascara truly does give you length in your eyelashes. It's true to color, for example the black. I've boughten this product very often and it works great. I would recommend!!!
Arica U.
Akron , NY
This mascara is amazballs!!!! It doesn't clump, it gives me crazy lash volume and length. It's honestly the best over the counter mascara I've ever used and I'm hooked!!! Even the washable has all day coverage with out little bits falling off and gettin on my face thru out the day 💕💕💕 #contest
Antonia M.
Escanaba , MI
No clumping, comes in several colors. Long brush with thin bristles. Really does wonders to elongate lashes and also keep them spread evenly apart. I don't even use High end mascara because this does the job just fine. I also tend to pair this with any mascara that adds volume/thickness and it's amazing.
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Does it make your lashes longer?
Scarlett S.
Do you guys like the falsies mascara better?
Elizabeth S.
Did anyone else have a problem with it flaking off your lashes?
Megan H.
Bethesda, MD
Which Maybelline Mascara is your favorite?
Nichole E.
With the fibers in this I am concerned about serious clumping or worse yet the fibers drying and falling into my eyes. Is this something I should be concerned about with this mascara? Also, curious about the staying power? Thanks!