BY MAYBELLINE

Break every law of lengthening! The Fiber-Fix Brush and Sealing Formula work together to deliver dramatically longer lashes.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg / Ppg-17/18 Dime Thicone, Ste A Re Th-20, Phenox Y E Th A Nol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tdi/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Nylon-6, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 2-Ole Amido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Mang Anese Viole T, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77266/Black 2

• This mascara is spectacular😍 note that separates lashes and gives...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? 1 Answers
  • Can anybody compare this to loreal telescopic? I really love the ...1 Answers
Maybelline Illegal Length® Fiber Extensions Washable Mascara
  • "Pretty good mascara, the brush is good and the formula isn't too wet or thick, really makes your lashes look thicker and longer." in 34 reviews
  • "I use this mascara everyday and I really like it, but it really does get clumpy and spider webby on the ends if you apply too much (I have really short lashes so I ALWAYS apply way too much)." in 14 reviews
  • "I was excited to try this mascara out, but it went on clumpy and while it made my lashes look longer, they were very uneven." in 11 reviews
  • "I do have to be careful about fallout if my allergies are acting up and I can't stop rubbing my eyes, but I don't think I would trust a mascara that stands up to excessive eye rubbing... To get a super dramatic look, I pair this with Lash Stiletto like this: Curl upper eyelashes Apply 2 coats Illegal Lengths, and BEFORE these dry, apply one light coat of Lash Stiletto Apply 1 coat Lash Stiletto to bottom lashes, et voila: super-doll lashes!" in 7 reviews
  • "The first time I took interested in this mascara was because the brush had firm bristles, when I felt the tester wand." in 7 reviews
Danielle M.
I use a fiber in the tube mascara regularly that's costs 18 dollars and is awesome.however I am a stay at home mom and often forget to reorder. soooo, I decided to try this when my Old mascara dried out. it gives me just about the same exact results for under 7 dollars. I am not certain yet of this will smudge or give me the running raccoon eyes underneath. however it is really pigmented in very black and goes on smooth and seperated. you can see the tiny fibers in the brush if you look closely. it's a keeper as long as it does not smudge . way to go Maybelline.
Me parece una buena mascara de pestañas, pero normal, nada de exagerado, ni lo que esperaba que fuera en realidad, es sencillamente buena, cumple a medias lo que promete, pero cumple, pero si necesito algo estra en mis pestañas no seria a esta mascara a quien recurriria... // I think a good mascara, but normal, nothing exaggerated, or what he hoped was really, is simply good, meets half what it promises, but it does, but if I need something stra in my not serious tabs to this mask who would use ...
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I bought this a couple of days ago and this is my second go of it. I'm not crazy about it. The fibers don't really stick to my lashes unless I start putting three+ coats of mascara on. I was really hoping to get something that I wasn't going to have to be putting on so heavily. Its a good formula if you like heavier lashes and the wand is ok. I'm more interested in curved wands myself because my lashes have no curve to them -which this is not a curved wand.
Fiorella S.
I stopped spending big bucks on Department store mascara when I found this! Long non-clumpy lashes and so what if I need to buy a new tube more often,.......works better than the stuff 3 times more expensive. Very lush, very natural lashes. I use brownish black! Even though it is not waterproof, I have never had a problem with it running or smearing and I live in hot humid central Florida.
Anja W.
This mascara is pretty good, but not my
favorite. The quality of the product is good, just the mascara wand itself is a bit too stubby for my taste. It feels like I can't generously coat all my lashes evenly. It's good for your bottom lashes though and it is affordable. I overall think this product is pretty good, but not my absolute favorite kind of mascara.
molly y.
Cambridge, IL
I really wanted this mascara to work for me, but it just didn't provide the thickness I need for my thin lashes. It definitely improves the lengrh, which is great. I tend to use it after I've used a thicker mascara to lengthen and separate my lashes. I wish I could find something all in one that works, but until then this is great as a second mascara.
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
This is such an underrated mascara from Maybelline. I adored the formula because it truly lengthened my lashes with the fibers immersed in it. Generally, I find the fibers of other mascaras to just fall onto my cheeks, but these stuck to my lashes. It wasn't extremely difficult to remove, and I will definitely be picking up another one in the future!
Leslie R.
I wasn't quite sure how I would like this but I was SO surprised...and happily! This mascara made my lashes extra long & full! I had no clumps and it wore great all day and in our humid Alabama heat! It goes on "thin". I thought this would be thicker but it's not (which is awesome). This is my new go to mascara!
Vivian L.
Absecon, NJ
My favorite mascara! As an Asian, my eyelashes aren't very long. This really makes a a noticeable difference! It's not too expensive either. I used to use the Dior mascara (retail ~$27) honestly this is just a good and $20 less! I like to use this with another water proof mascara to make my lashes thicker.
Ariel A.
I purchased this mascara thinking it would be like any other mascara. But it's wonderful! The little fibers make my own lashes look super long, and they are not clumpy in the slightest. It's nice and black and it doesn't flake throughout the day. It comes off easily when it's time to wash it off.
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Does it make your lashes longer?
Scarlett S.
Do you guys like the falsies mascara better?
Elizabeth S.
Did anyone else have a problem with it flaking off your lashes?
Megan H.
Bethesda, MD
Which Maybelline Mascara is your favorite?
Nichole E.
With the fibers in this I am concerned about serious clumping or worse yet the fibers drying and falling into my eyes. Is this something I should be concerned about with this mascara? Also, curious about the staying power? Thanks!