BY MAYBELLINE

Break every law of lengthening! The Fiber-Fix Brush and Sealing Formula work together to deliver dramatically longer lashes.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg / Ppg-17/18 Dime Thicone, Ste A Re Th-20, Phenox Y E Th A Nol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tdi/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Nylon-6, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 2-Ole Amido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Mang Anese Viole T, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77266/Black 2

Maybelline Illegal Length® Fiber Extensions Washable Mascara
  • "I really don't like a lot of volume from my mascaras, so when this first came out, I was extremely excited. I've repurchased this twice, and I probably will again after I finish Benefit's They're Real. I like the brush and I think that the fiber extensions really do work! I understand that everyone's eyelashes are different, but I really did enjoy this, and I always buy the waterproof formula because I do crew, which means I run the risk of getting water splashed in my face. " in 101 reviews
  • "THIS MASCARA IS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVES I FIND MYSELF CONSTANTLY REACHING FOR IT. BEST OF ALL IT FULLY LENGTHENS AND VOLUMIZES MY LASHES WITHOUT THE EFFORT AND IS CLUMP-FREE. I RECOMMENDED THIS TO SO MANY PEOPLE AND THEY LOVE IT AS WELL!" in 67 reviews
  • "Pretty good mascara, the brush is good and the formula isn't too wet or thick, really makes your lashes look thicker and longer." in 34 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I usually use it under a volumizing mascara or I use it over the volumizing mascara. It really does work for lengthening, you can wear alone if you want more of a natural look " in 22 reviews
  • "I use this mascara everyday and I really like it, but it really does get clumpy and spider webby on the ends if you apply too much (I have really short lashes so I ALWAYS apply way too much)." in 14 reviews
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I really love the wand and packaging of this product but unfortunately it died out a fast and It only was amazing for maybe a month , I used it every day and even though its pretty dried out I still use it to separate my lashes , I'm not sure if I could recommend but for sure try it if you are interested
Pauline  C.
Acworth, GA
This is my favorite mascara. I have zero eye lashes and the fibers work so well to create the illusion that I she’s longer lashes (with help of a curler of course).

No clumping!!!

The price is super reasonable, however it can sometimes be difficult for me to find it in the stores. I’ve had luck ordering online.
Callie D.
Asheville North Carolina
FAVORITE mascara by far. The one thing I don’t like is that sometimes the fibers can get in your eye (this mascara uses fibers to create the illusion of lash extensions) but I have yet to find another product that lengthens my lashes like this one does!
Danielle G.
East Dayton
Where to begin, well first let me start by saying OMG this is the best friggin Mascara ever!! I have searched high and low for a good Mascara and I have fell in love with this. I will most definitely be getting a few more of these! Awesome thank you Maybelline for this genius product!
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Emily W.
Similar to my lash stiletto which is my FAVORITE. I don’t have that long of lashes but this creates that long lash look almost instantly. Definitely recommend. It doesn’t clump, the brush is perfect, and goes on thin enough that you can do a couple layers.
liz p.
Queen Creek
This mascara does exactly what is says it does, it lengths your eye lashes. The brush is skinny and easy to use for ur bottom lashes. But out of the other mascaras that maybelline has made this is not one of their best.
Morgan C.
Elizabethtown, KY
The best mascara! I always say this is a hidden gem in the cosmetics section. It’s always low to the bottom, but worth the search. This extends lashes and makes them look so long. This doesn’t do much for volume, but I will use a volumizing mascara underneath if I want. The trick to this is to apply the costs quickly before the last one dries, even when using different brands of mascara. People always ask if I use a serum or something but I just tell them it’s this awesome mascara!
Edie G.
This formula is on the wetter side. I’m personal not a fan of the product. I feel like it separates my eyelashes way too much. The wand is not the greatest. I would maybe try this product one more time.
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
If I could give this totally affordable mascara a million stars I would. They make my lashes look so long without being clumpy. I use it every single day and it’s perfect for three things. One- bottom lashes that are hard to get without getting mascara all over your face 2- a vase before your fake lashes because it’s so light yet effective and 3- thAt natural but obviously wearing makeup look. Please go get yourself some of this!
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Does it make your lashes longer?
Scarlett S.
Do you guys like the falsies mascara better?
Elizabeth S.
Did anyone else have a problem with it flaking off your lashes?
Megan H.
Bethesda, MD
Which Maybelline Mascara is your favorite?
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
Has anyone compared this to Benefits "They're Real" mascara? How does it compare?