BY MAYBELLINE

Break every law of lengthening! The Fiber-Fix Brush and Sealing Formula work together to deliver dramatically longer lashes.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg / Ppg-17/18 Dime Thicone, Ste A Re Th-20, Phenox Y E Th A Nol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tdi/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Nylon-6, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 2-Ole Amido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Mang Anese Viole T, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77266/Black 2

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I really don't like a lot of volume from my mascaras, so when this first came out, I was extremely excited. I've repurchased this twice, and I probably will again after I finish Benefit's They're Real. I like the brush and I think that the fiber extensions really do work! I understand that everyone's eyelashes are different, but I really did enjoy this, and I always buy the waterproof formula because I do crew, which means I run the risk of getting water splashed in my face. " in 101 reviews
  • "THIS MASCARA IS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVES I FIND MYSELF CONSTANTLY REACHING FOR IT. BEST OF ALL IT FULLY LENGTHENS AND VOLUMIZES MY LASHES WITHOUT THE EFFORT AND IS CLUMP-FREE. I RECOMMENDED THIS TO SO MANY PEOPLE AND THEY LOVE IT AS WELL!" in 67 reviews
  • "Pretty good mascara, the brush is good and the formula isn't too wet or thick, really makes your lashes look thicker and longer." in 34 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I usually use it under a volumizing mascara or I use it over the volumizing mascara. It really does work for lengthening, you can wear alone if you want more of a natural look " in 22 reviews
  • "I use this mascara everyday and I really like it, but it really does get clumpy and spider webby on the ends if you apply too much (I have really short lashes so I ALWAYS apply way too much)." in 14 reviews
Ellie S.
Virginia Beach
I bought this mascara because I was looking to add definition to my eyelashes that are already moderately long. Every time I have worn this mascara I am complimented on how long my eyelashes look, often by people I don’t even know! It opens my eyes and instantly gives me a flirty look. My only critique is that it causes my eyelashes to clump together and I have to use a spoolie to brush through my lashes every time I apply it. Overall, it gives my eyelashes a beautiful look that is unlike any other product I have used, and I would recommend it to people looking to enhance the look of their eyelashes.
Danielle G.
East Dayton
Where to begin, well first let me start by saying OMG this is the best friggin Mascara ever!! I have searched high and low for a good Mascara and I have fell in love with this. I will most definitely be getting a few more of these! Awesome thank you Maybelline for this genius product!
liz p.
Queen Creek
This mascara does exactly what is says it does, it lengths your eye lashes. The brush is skinny and easy to use for ur bottom lashes. But out of the other mascaras that maybelline has made this is not one of their best.
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
I recently started using this mascara and so far I kinda like it, it makes my lashes very long, you can build product on it, a few coats of this and you don't need false lashes, but sometimes my lashes stick together, this stuff lasts all day and its kinda hard to take off but its worth it
Giteriana H.
Madison, WI
I love Maybelline products, with that being said, this mascara is my least favorite in my collection! The pros: gives good length, doesn’t clump, nice brush size for easy application. Cons: the fiber aspect of it makes it a little flakey after awhile and the extra length crumbles into eyes, doesn’t wash off very well! If asked I’d recommend but I would tell you my issues with it!
Arica U.
Akron , NY
This mascara is amazballs!!!! It doesn't clump, it gives me crazy lash volume and length. It's honestly the best over the counter mascara I've ever used and I'm hooked!!! Even the washable has all day coverage with out little bits falling off and gettin on my face thru out the day 💕💕💕 #contest
Shellie M.
Not impressed by this mascara. This used to be one of my favorites. It seems to be remade or something because it's much more wet and doesn't lengthen my lashes at all. I have very long lashes naturally so if you can't make them look better then your product is not for me. This didn't do anything.
Nicole C.
Springfield
The waterproof of this is the ONLY mascara in the world that I like. It’s becoming harder and harder to find and I have never found anything else I like. It gives tons of length and keeps my lashes curled without transferring much. Nothing else not even from Sephora has done that for me.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I'm not a big fan of fiber mascaras because they tend to fall into my eyes and make them sting. The fibers in this mascara were really long and looked like eyelashes but can look really fake. I didn't like how it didn't really lengthen my lashes but made them look clumpy yet sparse.
Courtney H.
Lawton, OK
I used to love this mascara! It still works wonderful but I find that it isn’t as great as it used to be. It lasts a long time and it’s on the cheaper end but like I said it isn’t as great as it used to be. Easy to take off though which is awesome.
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Does it make your lashes longer?
Scarlett S.
Do you guys like the falsies mascara better?
Elizabeth S.
Did anyone else have a problem with it flaking off your lashes?
Megan H.
Bethesda, MD
Which Maybelline Mascara is your favorite?
Nichole E.
With the fibers in this I am concerned about serious clumping or worse yet the fibers drying and falling into my eyes. Is this something I should be concerned about with this mascara? Also, curious about the staying power? Thanks!