Maybelline Icy Glow Eye and Face Palette

Get an icy glow with this expertly curated eyeshadow and face highlighter palette. 12 eyeshadows and 3 face highlighters give you limitless look combinations. Includes a selection of 4 prismatic eyeshadows.

I'm hoping to see this when I go on my next Walmart trip because these look like great color an 3 highlights you can't beat the price either
How do they get shipped to us
Start your review of Maybelline Icy Glow Eye and Face Palette!
I do think that the color selection of this palette is brilliant. If you are a cool-tone lover or interested in creating a cool and icy wintery eye look, this is a great palette to use for those purposes. Despite the reasonable price tag and great color selection, this palette does have a couple of flaws.
First, most of the shadows and highlighters are chalky. VERY chalky. This reminds me of Maybelline's rock nudes eyeshadow palette. I think the quality and texture of this palette is pretty comparable to that one. Most of the shadows are chunky, chalky, and patchy they did not blend out easy at all. In order to achieve a flawless eye look, you either have to apply tiny amount each time and slowly build up, or apply normally then blend them out for forever and ever.
Another flaw is that most of the shadows are not pigmented. So I had to apply multiple layers of each shadow to achieve a desired full pigmentation.

If you want to try out cool-tone shades, this one does offer a great range of those shades. However, I honestly do not think that it's worth the money. There are better cool-tone palettes from NYX, Makeup Revolution, etc that are cheaper / about the same price as this one. I'd rather re-purchase those ones than this palette.

1,178 reviews
This is a great idea you get eyeshadows plus 3 highlighters in one palette the colors are stunning and Gorgeous and for about $20 that's not to bad for a drug store palette. If you can found one at your local drug store I would pick one up.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
This palette is amazing! I'm loving all these shades Maybelline has came out with! Lately they have been coming out with great makeup products. They have some of my most favorite makeup products!
Escalon, CA
#giftcrush I received this Gift for the holidays and I enjoy most of it. The middle quad is a little lack lustre. But the 3 highlighters are amazing with the third being very unique and sparkly sort of rose gold esque. The first to eyeshadows and the last two are my favorite in the palette. The first two being icy whites one with a blue glitter shift the other with a reddish pink glitter shift. The last two are a black with teal glitter shift and a blue shadow with monotone blue glitter which I enjoy on my bottom lash line as a glittery blue liner. I can use the brown in the palette for my eyebrows which I find great. This palette is very affordable and really gives off ice princess vibes.
Payson, UT
I’ve really enjoyed this pallet set. Soft colors for the day time and when going out in weekends it’s fun to add some blue and gray to the day look and give it a fun night vibe. Price is nice for drug store brand. Lasts pretty well through out the day. Packaging is clean.
Fresno , TX
Got this product for Christmas last year and it is so darn good, I love these colors for my inner eye highlight! They do give a pop! Absolutely love how pigmented they are
Pullman , MI
Really like this pallete especially the hilighter there so good ,creamy and soft don't feel chalky at all just have a bit of fallout same with the eyeshadow I really like this pallete.
El Paso
Maybelline Icy Glow Eye and Face Palette uploaded by Nury F.
This pallet is what it says “icy” the colors are very cool I’m talking about grew colored brown super ice blue white the navy blue and the glittery muted blue beneath look so wonderful yet the color doesn’t translate on the lid very well, not to say you can’t execute a good look from this pallet there’s a lot of building and work in order to do so. On another note the highlighters have my heart, very beautiful eye catching
Maybelline Icy Glow Eye and Face Palette uploaded by gabbi H.
This is by far one of the best pallets Maybelline has come out with. The shades are super pigmented and soft, very easy to apply and blend. There's a few "prismatic colors" in this pallet that are so pretty! There's a blue dual chrome and a pink dual chrome. Deff worth buying if you can still find these in store, I got mine on clearance.
Kingston, OK
Maybelline Icy Glow Eye and Face Palette uploaded by christina T.
This Icy Glow pallet by Maybelline is super cute. I really like the natural colors and of course that sparkling blue is fabulous. The colors themselves are very light they aren't bold at all.