BeautyEyeEyelinerMaybelline
Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0021 fl oz

Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0.021 fl oz

Introducing the liquid liner minus the skips, slips, gaps and struggle. Maybelline's Liquid Liner goes Hyper Easy. With its Hyper Easy Brush Tip, it delivers the smoothest glide, fitting to the shape of your eye. The revolutionary flex tip brush and custom hexagonal grip gives optimal control and easy, stable application. Available in Pitch Black, it lasts up to 24 hours with intense color that doesn't smudge. Ophthalmologist tested and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lenses.

I recently bought this product but for some reason I cannot get it to work. Like nothing shows up.. what am I doing wrong?
Did anyone have success with this liner? Long lasting?
Start your review of Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0.021 fl oz!
Alicia H.
San Bernardino, CA
Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0.021 fl oz uploaded by Alicia H.
Love this liquid eyeliner it's my favorite my daughter gave it to me for Christmas last year I still haven't used it but will soon [product:maybelline-hyper-easy-liquid-pen-eyeliner-black---0.021-fl-oz]
Valeria G.
Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0.021 fl oz uploaded by Valeria G.
BEST drug store eyeliner!! definitely top 5 and it’s sad to see it does not get as much recognition as it’s cousins. very smooth application and VERY VERYYY precise!! budge proof and budget friendly! stayed on all night and is water proof!! it’s bristle applicator makes it very easy to draw thin, sharp lines, or press a little harder to draw thick lines. i was able to make a cute wing in less than a minute!! 100% worth a try 🖤
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,231 reviews
Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0.021 fl oz uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. The color is extremely bold and drys instantly. It’s very easy to create a perfect cat eye. The only thing I don’t like is after using this about four times the tip gets a little dry and you have to rub it on your hand to get the liquid moving through it again.
Colleen L.
Elysburg, PA
Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0.021 fl oz uploaded by Colleen L.
Wow! For the price, this liner is EPIC🥰✌ I love the hexagon shape of the pen because I have dexterity issues and I was able to control it more💜🤩 It is an extremely fine tip that gradually gets wider toward the base💚 It's really black and I had no smudging all day💚✌ I am not a wizard at liner, so this was truly easier, with less dragging or skipping that some others have used😊😁 I pulled a small wing and lined half of my lid and this product made it pretty simple✌I'll definitely reach for this again and again🎊🥰 Future Skin Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup Milani Highly Rated Anti-Gravity Mascara - 0.39 fl oz
miss P.
Norfolk, VA
Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0.021 fl oz uploaded by miss P.
My new favorite drugstore eyeliner. I bought this a few months ago and I use it all the time it doesn't dry out like other eyeliners. Once you apply it sets in place super easy to use. Only con is that it's not Waterproof
Lauren Y.
Palm Coast, FL
Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0.021 fl oz uploaded by Lauren Y.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this liquid eyeliner so much . It’s so easy to use , it has a thin felt tip that super easy work with . No smudging or running . Stays on all day and due to it being so thin I can do a very small line or build it up to a thicker wing . I will always continue to buy this one
Julia S.
Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0.021 fl oz uploaded by Julia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was not a fan of this eye liner, Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0.021 fl oz . I picked it up the other day because of its high Allure rating, but was very disappointed in its performance. It didn’t even last one application. Upon first swipe it did really well and was very pigmented, but when I went to do the other eye the brush tip went dry and wouldn’t refill at the very tip. I also noticed that it transfers and smears (see photo) and I don’t have oily eyelids, yet it claims to be waterproof. I’m not sure if I just got a bad pen, but I will not be repurchasing.
Tina E.
Fairfax, VA
Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0.021 fl oz uploaded by Tina E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great budget friendly liner! The brush tip means it doesn't get clogged or dried out like felt tip pens. The tip is super fine which makes it very easy to get a thin precise line. The formula is thin without being runny and is matte black. I can do winged liner very quickly that lasts all day!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ana G.
Lynn, MA
Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0.021 fl oz uploaded by Ana G.
It’s a really great eyeliner I love how it’s so eaay to put on and how long lasting it stayed on my eyes on my birthday and let me tell you I was dancing and sweating everywhere and it still was on my wyes would recommend
Carlie M.
Warren, MI
Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen Eyeliner Black - 0.021 fl oz uploaded by Carlie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m depressed. I was checking out reviews for the best drug store liquid liner and this was mentioned in multiple reviews and articles so naturally i had to buy it. It’s been a week and it’s already dried out and splitting at the tip. A complete waste of money. Do not waste your time. 😪
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allison J.
Bourbon, IN
il y a un an
Proma P. il y a un an
This is great if you like matte black eyeliners. It leaks if you travel with it. Other than that I have no complaints.
Leona  M.
St Ignatius, MT
il y a un an
member-d7bf5 il y a un an
Great!! Super black, and super easy to work with!! Brush tips are the best and give you the sharpest wings! This is a great one and it doesn’t transfer all around your eyeballs
Taylor A.
Fort Worth, TX
il y a 2 ans
Stacey G. il y a un an
I always stretch my skin back while applying. Makes it easier. I wish I understood what those other 2 ladies were talking about! I just don’t get it. 😓
Kiana A.
Yonkers, NY
il y a 2 ans
Gloria J. il y a 2 ans
It’s great! I Highly recommend. Long lasting and doesn’t smear.