Maybelline Great Wear Budge Proof (Waterproof) Eyeliner uploaded by Ish R.Maybelline Great Wear Budge Proof (Waterproof) Eyeliner uploaded by Karina A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Great Line Eyeliner. 200 Bronze

• Is there anything you dislike about this eyeliner? Is it really w...2 Answers
  • So i am very light skinned and i want to know what color eye line...2 Answers
  • Do they carry it in black 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Debbie G.
Albertson, NY
Maybelline is overall a great brand. However, I'm not all that impressed with the eyeliner. They always claim its "smudge proof" but that never seems to work for me. It tends to smudge and get onto my upper eye lid. Even the waterproof mascara will start smudging after you are sweating, swimming... crying... lol I've used other waterproof brands that held up a little better, but its more expensive than Maybelline.
Lizzet P.
Liberty, MO
I really lIke this eyeliner, it is even better than some name brand eyeliners I have tried, I have been using it on and off since I was in highscool. What I like is that it is long lasting, easy to apply, no need for sharpeners which is great. And when taking it off it is easy, I would definitely keep on buying it.
Kellie M.
I have red hair so I enjoy copper eyeliner because it more closely matches my eyelashes/ coloring as a whole. This is a great product in terms of color match but can be a bit difficult to get off at the end of the day. Overall good buy and worth the price but make sure you have some good makeup remover as well!
Renā G.
Not my favorite eyeline to use but it does the job. I would say it leaves room for improvements for sure as unlike my go to eyeliner it is not as easy to use because it does not glide on as well as i like. However, for those looking to not spend a lot of money you would do well with this brand.
Megan M.
Kissimmee, FL
I use to always your normal eyeliner like this till recently, I bought this and it was horrible it smeared if you bearly touched it I'd try and sharpen the end to get a it to go on thinner and it would just get messed up. I started using their liquid eyeliner which seems to work a lot better
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is a oldy but a goody. I like the fact that it is an automatic pencil, which eliminates the hassle of sharpening it. The color is a little too light of a brown for me, but the pigmentation is pretty good. It's not exactly waterproof though, the product does break down in my waterline.
Emily G.
I only didn't like this product, due to the fact that trying to apply it onto my eyelid gave me a really hard time to get a clear straight nice looking line. The pencil was rough and very hard to handle. The pencil broke easily and the smudger was fairly rough and extremely un useful
Kayla J.
Peabody
Yes! Yes! Yes! Best eye liner. The only one I trust on my face. I have VERY sensitive skin so it makes wearing make up almost impossible. This product doesn't give my face a reaction. It goes on nice and smooth! Perfect tone of black! I would recommend this product!!
Liberty A.
Corona, CA
I didn't buy the copper, I think I bought the brown or black one. But it didn't budge for while. Towards the end of the night it started to come off, but that's expected from any product. If you set it with a same color powder, it increases the longevity of it.
Kimberly V.
I love the Maybelline Eyeliner in Jade. It is so awesome especily since I work out doors most of my day. This product stays put and doesn't smudge or crack when you are sweating. My eye color is Hazel so the jade looks really complimenting to my eye color.
Jessica K.
Is there anything you dislike about this eyeliner? Is it really waterproof?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
So i am very light skinned and i want to know what color eye liner i should use?
maria l.
Do they carry it in black