Maybelline Great Wear Budge Proof (Waterproof) Eyeliner uploaded by Ish R.Maybelline Great Wear Budge Proof (Waterproof) Eyeliner uploaded by Karina A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Great Line Eyeliner. 200 Bronze

• Is there anything you dislike about this eyeliner? Is it really wat...2 Answers
  • So i am very light skinned and i want to know what color eye liner ...2 Answers
  • Do they carry it in black 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Debbie G.
Debbie G.
Albertson, NY
Maybelline is overall a great brand. However, I'm not all that impressed with the eyeliner. They always claim its "smudge proof" but that never seems to work for me. It tends to smudge and get onto my upper eye lid. Even the waterproof mascara will start smudging after you are sweating, swimming... crying... lol I've used other waterproof brands that held up a little better, but its more expensive than Maybelline.
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
pueblo, co
So I use to use this product back in September I really liked the fact that it was more like a pen when applying to my eyes that made the product easier to apply and less chances to make mistakes. But the down side is since my eyes are sensitive this product cause my eyes to water up more then usual. But other then that this product was great
Lizzet P.
Lizzet P.
Liberty, MO
I really lIke this eyeliner, it is even better than some name brand eyeliners I have tried, I have been using it on and off since I was in highscool. What I like is that it is long lasting, easy to apply, no need for sharpeners which is great. And when taking it off it is easy, I would definitely keep on buying it.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
I have red hair so I enjoy copper eyeliner because it more closely matches my eyelashes/ coloring as a whole. This is a great product in terms of color match but can be a bit difficult to get off at the end of the day. Overall good buy and worth the price but make sure you have some good makeup remover as well!
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
I love the color payoff this gives HATE taking it off though! I find that it does last all day but can smudge a bit. I like the price because it is just a great value. I bought is at a drugstore and will buy it again! I have also used this on actors while doing their makeup for shows. they love it also!
Renā G.
Renā G.
Not my favorite eyeline to use but it does the job. I would say it leaves room for improvements for sure as unlike my go to eyeliner it is not as easy to use because it does not glide on as well as i like. However, for those looking to not spend a lot of money you would do well with this brand.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Kissimmee, FL
I use to always your normal eyeliner like this till recently, I bought this and it was horrible it smeared if you bearly touched it I'd try and sharpen the end to get a it to go on thinner and it would just get messed up. I started using their liquid eyeliner which seems to work a lot better
Saima S.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is a oldy but a goody. I like the fact that it is an automatic pencil, which eliminates the hassle of sharpening it. The color is a little too light of a brown for me, but the pigmentation is pretty good. It's not exactly waterproof though, the product does break down in my waterline.
Emily G.
Emily G.
I only didn't like this product, due to the fact that trying to apply it onto my eyelid gave me a really hard time to get a clear straight nice looking line. The pencil was rough and very hard to handle. The pencil broke easily and the smudger was fairly rough and extremely un useful
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Ty Ty, GA
Goes on smooth and easy.leaves the perfect amount of color not to dark not to light also isn't to thick I love eyeliner so if I find a good one I stick with it .I would definitely recommend this product with anyone. I also have sensitive skin and it does great on my skin.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Is there anything you dislike about this eyeliner? Is it really waterproof?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
So i am very light skinned and i want to know what color eye liner i should use?
maria l.
maria l.
Do they carry it in black