Maybelline Great Wear Budge Proof (Waterproof) Eyeliner uploaded by Ish R.Maybelline Great Wear Budge Proof (Waterproof) Eyeliner uploaded by Karina A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Great Line Eyeliner. 200 Bronze

• Is there anything you dislike about this eyeliner? Is it really w...2 Answers
  • So i am very light skinned and i want to know what color eye line...2 Answers
  • Do they carry it in black 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christy P.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not recommend this product at all. Its very smudgy and very over creamy formula I almost feel like this should but in some kind of container and not a stick. When your wearing it you find that it smudges A LOT especially if you wear it on your water line, but even on the top lid it smudges everywhere. This is even just when I wore it to work and sat in my cold office all day so weather has nothing to do with it, the only thing I liked was the pigmentation it leaves at first.
Anndria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a particularly terrible liner. Not nearly as good as the mascara at all! It goes on patchy and once it is on  - it is extremely hard to get back off! Definitely need to wipe quite a bit with makeup/eye makeup remover which is not good for the skin at all.
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Wear Waterproof Eye liner, Espresso is what I use because it stays on all day. I normally do not buy waterproof makeup because I like when my makeup comes off in the shower but this eye liner looks the best all day long. I will always recommend!
Leah M.
Advance, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and it is definitely a great buy for the money. I have been using this for several years. It lasts a good amount of time for daily wear and I will continue to purchase this product!
Jess Y.
Richfield
I use this with my smokey eye looks only because it smears very easily. It's easy to apply and to use. I bought it at a walgreens and it's usually a great value especially if they have their coupons.
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didnt think I would LOVE this but I did! I thought it was such a great pop of color and was really fun to wear. I got lots of compliments and it lasted all day. I have dark eyes and dark hair but i still think it worked!
merissa s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product and sadly just used the rest of it up it was the perfect eyeliner for the simple days that you still wanted to wear a little eyeliner. Would repurchase again
Melinda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is not my favorite. It is very smooth and creamy and pigmented but it might be too creamy. It smudges like crazy and if you put it on the waterline it transfers and makes it look like raccoon eyes you can make it work as long as you get it with a black eyeshadow but there are better eyeliners on the market that don't smudge and transfer.
Liberty A.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't buy the copper, I think I bought the brown or black one. But it didn't budge for while. Towards the end of the night it started to come off, but that's expected from any product. If you set it with a same color powder, it increases the longevity of it.
Aishwarya M.
Livonia, MI
So, I have this in a very cool tealish color and yes I do wear it once in a while when I feel a bit extra. Once on it stays put for quite a while unless you're rubbing away at your eyes. It can be hard to remove afterwards so you might find yourself scrubbing away, but overall it is pretty much worth the price.
Jessica K.
Is there anything you dislike about this eyeliner? Is it really waterproof?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
So i am very light skinned and i want to know what color eye liner i should use?
maria l.
Do they carry it in black