BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Great Line Eyeliner. 200 Bronze

• So i am very light skinned and i want to know what color eye liner ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
pueblo, co
So I use to use this product back in September I really liked the fact that it was more like a pen when applying to my eyes that made the product easier to apply and less chances to make mistakes. But the down side is since my eyes are sensitive this product cause my eyes to water up more then usual. But other then that this product was great
Renā G.
Renā G.
Not my favorite eyeline to use but it does the job. I would say it leaves room for improvements for sure as unlike my go to eyeliner it is not as easy to use because it does not glide on as well as i like. However, for those looking to not spend a lot of money you would do well with this brand.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Tamaqua, PA
The packaging is very appealing- bright colors definitely grab your attention. I loved the color of this- not your typically brown or black. It seemed to go on smooth and lasted me throughout my day without smuding or running. Price was average compared to most.
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Spanish Fork , UT
I am hooked on this eyeliner been using it since I was in school and have tried others but really like the glide and ease of this eyeliner. My only thing is you have to be careful to let it set or you will smudge the product and have a mess on your hands.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
Maybelline makes wonderful eye liner!! I always use violet eye liner on my lower lashes to bring out the brown in my eyes. This goes on so smoothly and I love that it doesn't ever feel "dried out" when I apply it!
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
West Park , FL
One of my favorite drugstore eye liners, I actually really liked the little duo they had going on for a while with the great line and the great lash.
Salome C.
Salome C.
Es perfecta para el día a día, te deja los pestañas de un volumen natural y no se ven nada exageradas mas si tienes las pestañas largas
alyssa a.
alyssa a.
Long Beach, CA
My mom showed me this product. Love it beat eye liner ever love the violet in it so cute matches the kourtk kylie lipkit
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Alliance, OH
I have this color in dark brown. I don't like it because it runs. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I use other brands.
Cory M.
Cory M.
Woodstock, GA
Great eye liner. Does not smudge and stays on all day. Easy to wash off at the end of the day. Color lasts.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
So i am very light skinned and i want to know what color eye liner i should use?