BeautyMaybelline
Great Lash Waterproof Mascara, Very Black- 44 Fluid Ounce

Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara, Very Black- .44 Fluid Ounce

For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 1 Retail PackageSKU:ADIB00CDDDRTS

At one time, this was so many women’s “go to” mascara? Is that still the case? Is this still the most popular? I love a good mascara and I will often impulse buy a certain one; just because of the promises on the package - then I’m usually disappointed afterwards. I have fairly long lashes and just want them to look a little more bold, thicker and more dramatic - not really looking for one that makes me look like I’m wearing falsies. And, of course, I hate clumps and smudges as much as the next girl. What mascara is the best?
Me encanta esta mascarilla de pestañas por qué no es tan fácil de quitar quedan hermosas las pestañas niñas de hecho la primera ves que lo probé quede modo wooo me enamore jaja
does anyone else find this extremely hard to get off?
Start your review of Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara, Very Black- .44 Fluid Ounce!
Yessi G.
fresno
Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara, Very Black- .44 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Yessi G.
Tengo poco utilizando esta máscara de pestañas, deja un acabado con más volumen y muy hermosas, me encanta que ocupo poco producto para tener un increíble resultado. Realmente AMO esta mascara de pestañas.!!
Emily P.
Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara, Very Black- .44 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Emily P.
This maybelline great lash waterproof mascara is a really great value! I have tried lots of high end mascara, and I always still end up purchasing this again and again. This mascara is not clumpy at all and doesn't feel heavy on my lashes. I definitely recommend this mascara.
Alexandra Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara, Very Black- .44 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Alexandra Z.
This is a way too clumpy, and makes my existing long eyelashes non-existing! I also find it very hard to apply, extremely wet formula & the wand design do not make it any easier, trouble. I like my eyelashes, and I will stay away from this mascara: there is no length, no volume, no definition, it is a clumpy mess. I do not normally use a wateproof mascara, I used this one only while swimming, and yes, it passed the wateproof test, good! All things considered, I won't be buying it again, it needs improvement.
Sharron N.
Lexington, KY
A classic mascara that most everyone has tried at one time or another so I don't need to tell you how well this product works..it works great but it does have a tendency to clump up on me..and please oh please never pump your mascara..yes I do recommend this product. We all like high end cosmetics I'm guilty of that..but this product is old faithful.
Whittney B.
Glendale, KY
This is a verry affordable mascara that's also reliable. I would recommend everyone buy this at least once. It separates the lashes well. The very dark is bet dark black which is great! The tube is cute.
Riah W.
2,040 reviews
Friend gave this to me years ago and I absolutely hated it. Not a fan of this mascara at all. Not only does it do nothing to my lashes, it irritated the crap out of my eyes even after I removed it. Wouldn't recommend.
Rachel H.
Syosset, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this mascara!! I wear it quite often. It gives wonderful volume! I wear contacts and have had no issues with this one. It is one of my favorite mascaras I will absolutely be purchasing this product again!!
Marcelina M.
Roselle
I really like this mascara it felt really light weight in my lashes added color and looked amazing it was definitely worth the money the only thing g I think they could improve was maybe adding just a little more volume to my lashes other then that I highly recommend.Maybelline New York Great Lash® Mascara
Marie P.
Santa Rosa, CA
Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara, Very Black- .44 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Marie P.
It does the job and it’s affordable. I like the consistency of it, I like that your lashes stay up but I don’t like the brush being too small.
Geena C.
It’s a good mascara. It doesn’t leave your eyelashes feeling brittle like some other waterproof mascaras do. If you put too many layers it can get clumpy quickly. The brush is an average mascara brush, so it does not separate the eyelashes well. But I do like it, it gives my eyelashes some volume. Its not a very wet formula and drys quickly. Give it a try if you’re doing a simple make up look.