2 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE #60 in Mascara

After 40 years, Great Lash is still America’s favorite mascara. Lash-Doubling Formula glides on to build great-looking lashes.

Petroleum Distillates, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Carnauba Wax, Polyethylene, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ceresin, Beeswax, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, Aluminum Stearate, Silica, Propylene Carbonate, Cetyldimethicone, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Wheat Germ Oil

May Contain:

CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide.)

• What's the best method for removing a waterproof mascara?25 Answers
  • i've been wanting to buy a new mascara for a while now and i'm not ...3 Answers
  • How good is this mascara? Does it clump? 12 Answers
Maybelline Great Lash® Waterproof Mascara
  • "The mascara is simply great and it last long, it specially works on the bottom lashes and gives them a lot of volume it is better than high brand mascaras!!" in 6 reviews
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I was just mentioning in my last youtube video that this will forever be my favorite mascara, but alas as a vlogger I must branch out. So, I'm giving my Urban Decay Perversion a try that I just got in my Sephora Play box. I will also be trying some cult faves from the drug store to see how they stack up! This is the BEST H2O drug store mascara out there. Gives separation and volume galore. Cannot be beaten. A MAC artist told me he prefers this over any other mascara.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Monroe, MI
This is honestly waterproof. Sometimes I struggle getting it off at the end of the night but that's what I want. I work and a very known coffee chain, and I get splashed with water about 100 times a shift. I can never go back to using non water proof mascara for work. It doesn't go on very thick or make your eyes look drastically changed but if you pair this with other mascaras or you put on multiple coats then it looks awesome. Also works very well on bottom lashes
morgan m.
morgan m.
Marquette, MI
This mascara is the bomb.com. I was looking for something easy and cheap but not over the top. This was perfect. It gives great volume and leaves a natural long looking feel to my lashes. I would say that its not very water proof but even easyier to come off. With other mascaras ive notice they tend to make some of my lashes fall out. I'm not a big fan of Maybelline products but this is the shit, I'm telling u. Great cost to, saving ur money and looking great
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this mascara, especially for it being decently cheap. It isn't the best at giving length or volume, but other than that I like it. As long as you curl your lashes (or just have long lashes) it will look fine. Also, the formula is great! It's not too thick or too runny. I love that it is super black, so you don't have to go over it again to make it darker. I always recommend this to people who are looking for a fairly cheap, basic mascara.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first mascara I have ever tried in my whole life. My mom used it all of the time and I so badly wanted one of my own. I was so excited when my best friend said she had a brand new one that she could give me, since she already had so many. I instantly fell in love with makeup after this. This mascara is a cult classic and is just amazing. If you need a basic pigmented mascara, this is it. It's everything you need in a mascara.
Annamarie P.
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
My mother has used this mascara forever, and she still adores it to this day. I finally tried it out, and I've gotta admit- I'm impressed! For being a drug store brand, it gives me the same lash volume as my higher end brands at a fraction of the price. Considering the fact that mascara has to be replaced every 6 months, I think I'm going to switch to this low-cost, very effective alternative.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this on my bottom lashes which is why I gave it 3 stars (in fact it IS a 5 star product if only using it on bottom lashes) it doesn't do well as a stand alone mascara. It doesn't provide volume or lift, it doesn't separate that well or add much length. If you want a bottom lash mascara, look no further.. but if you need something for your top lashes.. stay away from this.
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
Maybelline Great Lash has been around for a long time. There's a reason for that...it's tried & true! The waterproof kind is great & doesn't make you look like a raccoon when you go swimming. This little pink & green bottle isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I'm glad, too, because, even though it's not the most expensive mascara on the market, it's consistently reliable mascara.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Pelham, AL
I tried this mascara because sooo many magazines talk about how good it is so since i only use waterproof mascara in the summer because of the heat i tried it. I, myself, didn't see what all the fuss was about . It was okay i guess but there are soooo many more mascaras that i can tell you about that beat this one by a long shot. So my review is don't waste ur money.booo.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Worcester, MA
This mascara is amazing for the price considering it is a drugstore product. First of all, it only lengthens and darkens your lashes, it does not do a great job volumizing. The packaging is really clean, it has a tight seal so that you don't have to waste the extra mascara that usually clumps around the wand.
I would suggest this for people who like a more natural look.
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Walkersville, MD
What's the best method for removing a waterproof mascara?
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
Blackwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara flake after a long-wear just like the non-waterproof version?
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
How good is this mascara? Does it clump?
Tifanny D.
Tifanny D.
Davao, Philippines
Does this mascara run down or smudge?
Bianca M.