Emily P.
Reading, PA

Which applicator is your favorite? I like big mascara wand applicators!

Jalesa C.
Jalesa C.
Quitman, AR
3 years, 11 months ago
I prefer the thinner applicators.
Adalid B.
Adalid B.
Cabo Rojo, PR
4 years ago
I preferred the thiner ones.
nathalye c.
nathalye c.
caribean
4 years, 2 months ago
I personally really like the fat ones for night time , but if u want a more natural look for the day i prefer this Maybelline one is great for any occasion and goes with day and night looks...
Salena B.
Salena B.
5 years, 2 months ago
I love all of them!
Selina G.
Selina G.
Woonsocket, RI
5 years, 2 months ago
I like large wands also, they seem to give more volume while the smaller ones separate the lashes more.
Callie P.
Callie P.
Ithaca, NY
5 years, 4 months ago
I like big ones that are cylinder shaped and not pointy (to avoid clumps)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mesquite, TX
5 years, 6 months ago
I like the big ones too.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Brandon, FL
5 years, 6 months ago
Within the Great Lash wands, definitely use the BIG labeled one. Lots of lashes did not separate or make them larger. The classic wand is a great layer-able wand. The BIG wand (pink and green bristles) works wonders! It only comes in washable, but out of most of the Maybelline mascaras I've tried, this is my favorite.
aleysha l.
aleysha l.
Panama City, FL
5 years, 6 months ago
Then you would probably love lash blast by cover girl.But I like this applicator better then the original.:)