4 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE #34 in Mascara

After 40 years, Great Lash is still America’s favorite mascara. Loved for its lash-doubling formula that conditions as it thickens. Great Lash® Washable Mascara conditions as it thickens. The lash-doubling formula glides on to build great-looking lashes while the lash-building brush makes it easy to get a full-lash look. Allure Readers’ Choice and Best of Beauty Award Winner.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua|Beeswax/Cera Alba|Ozokerite|Shellac|Glyceryl Stearate|Triethanolamine|Propylene Glycol|Stearic Acid|Sorbitan Sesquioleate|Methylparaben|Quaternium-15|Quaternium-22|Simethicone|Butylparaben|May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)|Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)|Ultramarines (CI 77007)|Mica

• Is this a mascara that would be good for "All Cases?" Like an every...82 Answers
  • Est ce qu'il recourbe bien les cils et donne du volume? ?1 Answers
  • I love the colors but , is it cool?1 Answers
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Oklahoma City, OK
If I could give this product zero stars, I totally would. This is by FAR the worst mascara I have ever come across. Everyone raves about it as if it is their "Holy Grail" of mascaras ????!??! Like, what? I can't even comprehend that, unless somehow every single time I've purchased this (which is many times, because my mother would force me to only use this product when I was learning to apply/wear makeup) I have gotten a bad batch. It is flakey and crumbly, it gets black ALL underneath and around the eyes in places it should not be, and any of the pitiful length that it attempts to provide is gone within an hour or so of wear. I simply cannot comprehend the fuss. I actually want my lashes to look good....!? I thought that was the purpose of mascara - to make them look accentuated and luscious, not clumpy and smudgey and, in all honesty, worse than without any mascara on... And to top it all of, it doesn't even have a good applicator. I wish I could say it at least has that going for it, but alas. It does not. Please do yourself a favor and never waste money on this product. There are SO many more mascaras that do an exponentially better job.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Blue Island, IL
I am a die-hard Great Lash fan and have used it for years. I normally get the Lots of Lashes one that has the cone shaped brush and love it but decided to try the Great Lash Big this time around. The brush is definitely BIG and it is the same formula but I didn't feel like it got all of my lashes the way the lots of lashes brush did. So the first couple of days, I used it, my eyes didn't really pop like they normally do. I do like how it builds them up and I think it really fattens them up but again, I wasn't blown away. I always do two coats of mascara so I decided to use the BIG brush first and then use the lots of lashes brush for the second. I love it! The BIG sets the eyelashes up and plumps them out while the lots of lashes comes in and defines the lashes to make them pop. I should note that I also curl my lashes prior to using any mascara. I don't think that diminishes the usage of this though!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
If you have ever wore mascara in your life, there's a 99.9% chance that you have used this mascara. This is the Great Lash mascara from @maybelline I can not mention how many times I go back to this mascara just because of how well it works. Also, the price point is so unbelievably cheap that this product is just a win win! I buy this product @Walmart and it retails from between $4-$6 usually. @ulta has it for $5.99 and they usually have buy one get one 50% off or buy one get one free kind of deals so it's always good to keep a lookout for specials like that there. The bristles are unique and leave your lashes feeling and looking voluminous and natural. This mascara never dries out on me like a lot of other mascaras that are full size. I can try the best mascara there is on the market, but I will always find myself coming back to this gem because it just works!
Kiyomi K.
Kiyomi K.
This is not my favorite product. I have very long lashes but they are thin and I don't have too many so I thought this would help bring that thick luscious look but unfortunately I did not get that. Instead I got a clumpy mascara look which I do not like at all. Also, it definitely transfers to your skin which I don't like at all definitely prefer lancome mascara. Having long lashes it makes it difficult to wear mascara as it has to stick to my lashes not travel to my eyelids or under eyes. This mascara just makes me look goth haha having black all over my lids and under eyes. For me that isn't the look I desire. I hate writing bad reviews as I always try to make products work but this unfortunately did not work for me. Maybe it would work for girls with shorter lashes but be careful when applying as it is so thick that it is so easy to get it to look clumpy.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
This is not my first choice drugstore mascara. It is sold in most drug stores and also stores like Target so it is really easy to find and definitely affordable which makes it nice to get if I'm traveling and forget my mascara and don't need an amazing mascara. That being said, if I need a decent mascara on vacation (going out to dinner or something) I do not get this. I find when I layer it to get volume, it sticks my lashes together in a not very pleasant way. It looks like I have three lashes which isn't the look I go for (ever). This mascara is useful if you're just going to the beach or something and want to have a natural looking mascara. Like I said, not my first choice usually.
Mara W.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
This is my constant go to. While my favorite is falsies by Maybelline, this is my most trusted second in command. It gives my ash blond eyelashes a decent color without making them look chunky or like spider legs. It does not give me the same volume as falsies, but I am able to achieve an office appropriate lash by running a spoolie through my lashes while still wet. I use the blackest black shade and have no issue removing it with facial soap. Water resistance is a double edged sword, so while it is easy to remove I do tend to sweat some of it off and turn it into raccoon eyes after a long day. No big deal if you catch it and rub it off, but it will run throughout the day.
Mikeya C.
Mikeya C.
This has been a calssic and staple in the make up industries must have lists for as long as I can remember! it was the first and only mascara my mom would use so I was familiar with the pink and green since I was a little girl and now, as an adult I can see why! I've tried other brands and they would clump and one even run into and irritate my eyes. I've never had that problem with Great Lash! The brush is easy to hold and guide and my lashes always look full and elongated when I put it on. This with one shimmery shadow is my lazy day make up routine but the eyes alone make me look more made up than I am. I purchase this multiple times a year and will continue to do so.
Nick P.
Nick P.
This thickened my lashes, and gave great length and volume. I bought the dark brown shade, which looks very natural and flattering. after using this mascara, I understand the hype when I read that this is a favorite for makeup artists. It's dirt cheap and does what any great mascara should do: lengthen and thicken. I only have this 4 stars for one reason: the wand. The classic spiral design of the wand can clump lashes together instead of separating them. My fix for this is just to use my finger or a spoolie and brush through my lashes and use left and right brushing motions. The product in the tube? 5 stars, if you're willing to work with the wand.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Review for: Blackest
This is one of my grandmas favorite mascara's, and she is very picky on her mascaras trust me she's all about channel and high end brand mascaras. But just like me she always turns back to Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, for beginning your makeup kit or just a person who is starting out in makeup, this is one of the best drug store mascaras I have every tried, it doesn't have a super thick formula which doesn't make ur lashes look like tiny spider legs. And the want is perfect for separating each eyelash for affordable coast. If you listen to me I really recommend this mascara, I always tell my friends about it and they all switched there mascaras!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
This is my GO-TO mascara.
This mascara is one that every girl should try at least once, especially if you're new to makeup.
It lasts long, it's easy to remove, it's simple/volumizing, it doesn't smudge, and I would recommend this to everyone. It gives you just the right amount of product. My eyelashes never clump yet they never look too sparse.
I've been using this for years and I will continue to purchase this. Plus it's less than $5 at target or Walmart.
The formula is amazing. I like to think of this product as the most gentle formula I've tried. Even if I accidentally get it in my eyes it's not painful. It's easy to remove.
Mulan V.
Mulan V.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this a mascara that would be good for "All Cases?" Like an everyday wear mascara??
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Would you consider this is your all time favorite mascara?
JaMarique W.
Reanna R.
Did anyone else get the limted colors ones ? & if so what colors (:
Chasitey p.
Chasitey p.
Is this anyone elses go to mascara?