BY MAYBELLINE

After 40 years, Great Lash is still America’s favorite mascara. Loved for its lash-doubling formula that conditions as it thickens.

WHAT IT IS

Great Lash® Washable Mascara conditions as it thickens. The lash-doubling formula glides on to build great-looking lashes while the lash-building brush makes it easy to get a full-lash look. Allure Readers’ Choice and Best of Beauty Award Winner.

BENEFITS

After 40 years, Great Lash is still America’s favorite mascara. This mascara features a lash-doubling formula that glides on to build great-looking lashes. The lash-building brush makes it easy to get a full-lash look.

Ophthalmologist tested.

Hypoallergenic tested.

Suitable for contact lens wearers.

HOW TO USE/APPLY

Step 1. Sweep the lash-building brush from the root to tip of lashes.

Step 2. Continue building volume until the desired lash look is achieved.

Step 3. Do not let mascara dry in between coats.

Step 4. Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

INGREDIENTS

Water/Aqua|Beeswax/Cera Alba|Ozokerite|Shellac|Glyceryl Stearate|Triethanolamine|Propylene Glycol|Stearic Acid|Sorbitan Sesquioleate|Methylparaben|Quaternium-15|Quaternium-22|Simethicone|Butylparaben|May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)|Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)|Ultramarines (CI 77007)|Mica

• Is this a mascara that would be good for "All Cases?" Lik...87 Answers
  • Any natural looking mascaras that u can recommend? ??? be...4 Answers
  • Is it waterproof??2 Answers
MAYBELLINE® GREAT LASH® Washable Mascara
  • "I LOVE this mascara! It gives me both length and Volume which is amazing. I never have problems with it clumping up or flaking off throughout the day. The price is also amazing. My little sister also LOVES this mascara she says the brush and formula helps maintain her super long crazy lashes better then any other mascara she has ever used." in 660 reviews
  • "I use this mascara everyday! I love these particular one and could tell a difference. I have short curly lashes so I need length. This gives me that much extra that I need. It will need replaced however every 2 months or so or at least I have found. This particular one is not waterproof. " in 320 reviews
  • "Al my family members have used this and I have bought this from time to time. It's lengthening and it's a classic overall." in 268 reviews
Addison k.
michigan
Review for: Very Black more...
This mascara called great lash is not as great as it sounds. It is a very clumpy formula and if you sweat a lot or work out this mascara would not be a very good choice because the black would get all over your under eyes and all around your face. It is expensive at ulta but if you go to target or your local drugstore it would be much cheaper. So i would not recommend this mascara but if you are broke then go for it.
Raelynn C.
Bowling Green
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is very great I love that it is super easy to apply the only thing that I don’t like is the applicator it is a synthetic applicator and I don’t like that it has the the cheap common applicator and I wish the applicator was different. I’d like that it’s very easy to take off very easy to put on and it makes my eyelashes voluminous and I don’t even have to curl them when I use this mascara.
abby t.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Blackest Black more...
One of my all time favorite mascaras ever. It's a classic for not only me, but my own mother as well lol. The wand is pretty great for separating my lashes without making them clumpy. It isn't flaky either. I highly recommend this. Don't be afraid of looking into drugstore makeup, because you will find some gems! I use this mascara just about every time I do my makeup, which is almost everyday.
Nidhi D.
Savoy, IL
Its a great everyday mascara that is buildable. While it does lengthen your lashes, it's not too dramatic and it can clump. I use this everyday for a 'natural look.' I wouldn't use this for special occasions or for a more dramatic lash. I will continue to use this product everyday.
Maria P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have pretty long lashes naturally but they are all blonde at the ends. This is a great basic mascara for someone like me who pretty much just wants the color. And it stays very well for me. I’ve cried in this and it didn’t run and I mean ugly cried and it didn’t run.
Harmony R.
Philadelphia
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is a very good layering mascara. I dont think I would use this product alone. This is great for lengthening your lashes after using a more expensive brand. This has been a go to formula for layering since I started wearing mascara so I could recommend,
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
This product doesn't even really deserve one star...this is the worst mascara I have ever tried. I have no idea how it gained the cult following that it has - maybe because it's been around forever, I have no idea.

The brush is way too tiny to be useful, for starters. The formula is super thin and wet, making it hard to apply without getting all over your eyelids. It's very messy. Not only that, it does absolutely nothing to my lashes. No lengthening, no volumizing, nothing. It doesn't help my lashes hold a curl...it's just honestly worthless.

The packaging is cute, but that's where the good things end. Do yourself a favor and stay far, far away from this stuff.
Alora B.
Covington, WA
My mom has always used this mascara, so I figured I would give it a try. It goes on really well and stays in good. Not super heavy and I feel it makes my lashes appear longer than they are. Since it not an expensive mascara, I think it is a good contender!
Berenice G.
Vineland , NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my favorite drug store Mascaras. It looks so beautiful on the lashes and it’s super dark. It makes the lashes appear longer than they actually are which is exactly what I want. It also has a good amount of product for a great price.
Brandi C.
Bumpass , VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Maybelline Great Lash is the only mascara that I use. I love the washable for it's ease to remove and the dark brown is the perfect option for my lashes. The only downfall is that it tends to run. In warmer months I just switch to water proof!
Mulan V.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this a mascara that would be good for "All Cases?" Like an everyday wear mascara??
Marie T.
Would you consider this is your all time favorite mascara?
JaMarique W.
Powder Springs, GA
How good is this?
Reanna R.
Did anyone else get the limted colors ones ? & if so what colors (:
Chasitey p.
Estes Park, CO
Is this anyone elses go to mascara?