2 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

America’s favorite mascara, now with a curved brush! Lash-doubling formula glides on to build great-looking lashes.

Great Lash® Curved Brush Washable Mascara conditions as it thickens. The custom curl brush lifts each lash for the perfect curl and thickness.

Ingredients: water, beeswax, ozokerite, shellac, glyceryl stearate, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, stearic acid, palmitic acid, sorbitan sesquioleate, methylparaben, quaternium-15, simethicone, quaternium-22, butylparaben. (+/- may contain: ci 77492, ci 77491, ci 77499/iron oxides, ci 77007/ultramarines, mica, ci 77891/titanium dioxide, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 75470/carmine, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet.)

• Is this good mascara?1 Answers
  • How well does this mascara work? I have tried 3 different great las...1 Answers
  • Estoy deseando probarlo pero me hecha para atras que me deje las pe...1 Answers
Maybelline Great Lash® Washable Curved Brush Mascara
  • "Great Lash is probably best known for its affordability and the product is actually really good for the price." in 5 reviews
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara if you're in a tight money spot. I mean $4 is great!! I liked the brush and I didn't get clumps but other than that I really don't care for this stuff. It takes a long time to dry....if I sneeze within like 5 min of application I get little black dots on my already finished make up -.- also I feel like I have to put on a lot of coats to get it how I like it. So I do a coat, dry and add another coat. Dry more then last coat. I usually don't care to spend that much time and effort on my mascara.
Pamela E.
Pamela E.
Centreville, VA
I love this mascara. It's very black and easy to apply thanks to the curved wand, and washes off nicely as well. No clumps. Lengthens, volumizes, and defines. Only problem I've had is it transfers to my eyelid since I have hooded eyes, but I just rub it off every now and then. Has been my go to drug store mascara for ages.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
This is one of those products your mom bought you when you first started wearing makeup. It's affordable yes, but I find that there are better options out there for a similar price. However, it is always good to have on hand as an emergency "where the heck is my mascara?!" Backup bottle!
Lynne I.
Lynne I.
Jena, LA
Maybelline Great Lash is absolutely the best mascara there is. And being so affordable is a bonus. There is nothing that could be done to make this the best lasting mascara. I have used this since I was a teenager and will continue to use it.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Mascara it is amazing volume and it doesn't make my eyelashes clump the packaging is cute and I love the small curved wand I recommend it to anyone!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Streetsboro, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this brand since I was a teenager. I love how this makes my lashes look. I love the price and it last a long time.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this mascara. It gives me the length I like. I just wish it gave more volume.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Had to try out that curved brush! Applies to evenly and feels so light. Great for everyday
Holly P.
Holly P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites! I love trying new mascaras, but I always have this one on hand!
Ash S.
Ash S.
Dunmore, PA
I have straight and stubborn lashes that lack volume but have decent length naturally. I've tried numerous high end and every brand of drugstore mascara but nothing compares to this. I get so much extra length, tons of volume and it pushes my lashes up curling them with the curved wand. It stays on even through a nap yet removes so easily. it's inexpensive and found literally everywhere. this is a classic and my absolute favorite.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this haven't tried it hows the curl hold and does it give volume?
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
Miranda, CA
Is the wand easy to use?
Abby Z.
Abby Z.
Mc Sherrystown, PA
Great mascara for new bees
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How different is this from the original, green cap great lash?? I used the original one when I first started wearing makeup and I kind of want to try this new one but still not 100% convinced.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Is this mascara good at lifting the lashes and creating volume?