BY MAYBELLINE

America’s favorite mascara, now with a curved brush! Lash-doubling formula glides on to build great-looking lashes.

Great Lash® Curved Brush Washable Mascara conditions as it thickens. The custom curl brush lifts each lash for the perfect curl and thickness.

Ingredients: water, beeswax, ozokerite, shellac, glyceryl stearate, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, stearic acid, palmitic acid, sorbitan sesquioleate, methylparaben, quaternium-15, simethicone, quaternium-22, butylparaben. (+/- may contain: ci 77492, ci 77491, ci 77499/iron oxides, ci 77007/ultramarines, mica, ci 77891/titanium dioxide, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 75470/carmine, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet.)

• Is this good mascara?1 Answers
  • How well does this mascara work? I have tried 3 different great l...1 Answers
  • Estoy deseando probarlo pero me hecha para atras que me deje las ...1 Answers
Maybelline Great Lash® Washable Curved Brush Mascara
  • "Great Lash is probably best known for its affordability and the product is actually really good for the price." in 5 reviews
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Blackest Black
This is my favorite drugstore mascara. I can use it alone or as a base for another mascara because it helps add length and volume. I prefer a curved brush as it makes it easier to apply the mascara and non-plastic bristles, and GL has both. The color is good, though I have found other mascaras (drugstore and high end) that are better. The one down side is that getting my lashes even a little damp results in the mascara issues. Unfortunately, for some reason, the waterproof version of GL isn't easy to find locally. Still, this is my go to mascara, and I use it almost daily either alone or in combination with another mascara.
Gaby R.
Review for: Blackest Black
This is so affordable yet such good quality! The color isn’t too harsh but it definitely adds volume and darkens them, I love how you can get this at your local drugstore!! My idol, Cindy Kimberley, uses this and i actually bought it for that reason. High hopes and this mascara fulfilled my expectations. It’s very good for a natural look or everyday wear , absolutely love this! Very easy to get off as well, i mostly struggle with getting
mascara off because i have waterproof. But this isn’t for a day when you cry a lot or if it’s raining.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Blackest Black
I loved the curve of the brush. It was very handy when I wanted to make my lashes feel fuller and they didn’t clump. I thought the price was great and it didn’t smear. I would definitely recommend this product.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Review for: Very Black
This mascara is amazing if you go to a grocery store or to a Walgreens or Walmart and they have it there it gets the job done and makes your eyelashes look long and she is always smiling and for me to be smiling and looking at those beautiful eyelashes I have it is amazing so I deathly recommend that if you just a regular person that cannot afford mega expensive material that you try this mascara it gets the job done
Becca P.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this mascara in middle school and it will always be up there on one of my favorites for the price! I wouldnt say its the best one out there but it sure is good for the price
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Blackest Black
This one is my favorite of all because I love a curved wand. The original holy grail of mascara - even this variation is stellar. I have no idea how this mascara has been incredible forever - even my mom used it in the 90s. So impressed.
Kristina F.
Review for: Blackest Black
I have tried expensive department store mascaras but this mascara is just as good if not better! I always come back to this mascara after trying the more expensive ones. It goes on evenly and makes my lashes look very long! That’s all I can ask for in a mascara.
Shelby H.
Amarillo
Review for: Blackest Black
This mascara has been my favorite since I started wearing makeup. The product is so great, especially for the low price. The curved brush is great for eye shape and I’ll continue to keep buying it. 10/10
Madison R.
Gainesville Georgia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It’s very good curls your eyelashes very pretty. Very good price and cheap. You can buy it anywhere like Walmart or target. Lasts a long time. I had it for a good amount of time and I would recommend this mascara.
Idamay t.
Goodyear
I've used this mascara for about 5 years now and I would NEVER change that. The curved brush is perfect for getting every lash and I look very how it makes my eyelashes longer
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this haven't tried it hows the curl hold and does it give volume?
Cristina B.
Miranda, CA
Is the wand easy to use?
Abby Z.
Mc Sherrystown, PA
Great mascara for new bees
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How different is this from the original, green cap great lash?? I used the original one when I first started wearing makeup and I kind of want to try this new one but still not 100% convinced.
Stephanie R.
Is this mascara good at lifting the lashes and creating volume?