BY MAYBELLINE

America’s favorite mascara, now with a curved brush! Lash-doubling formula glides on to build great-looking lashes.

Great Lash® Curved Brush Washable Mascara conditions as it thickens. The custom curl brush lifts each lash for the perfect curl and thickness.

Ingredients: water, beeswax, ozokerite, shellac, glyceryl stearate, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, stearic acid, palmitic acid, sorbitan sesquioleate, methylparaben, quaternium-15, simethicone, quaternium-22, butylparaben. (+/- may contain: ci 77492, ci 77491, ci 77499/iron oxides, ci 77007/ultramarines, mica, ci 77891/titanium dioxide, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 75470/carmine, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet.)

• Is this good mascara?1 Answers
  • How well does this mascara work? I have tried 3 different...1 Answers
  • Estoy deseando probarlo pero me hecha para atras que me d...1 Answers
Maybelline Great Lash® Washable Curved Brush Mascara
  • "I love Maybelline products, it is really good in your skin, and their mascara! gosh!! its amazing.. it makes my lashes longer, thicker! and i love it sooooooooo much.." in 15 reviews
  • "Great Lash is probably best known for its affordability and the product is actually really good for the price." in 5 reviews
  • "This is my go to product that I wear every.single.day! I think it works better than most designer mascaras and it is great for everyday use; application is easy and it is long lasting. This is the one makeup product I can't go without." in 5 reviews
  • "This mascara works amazing. I love the way the brush curves around your lashline so it is getting all of your lashes and you don't have to tilt it around as much to get all of your lashes which for me ususally ends up in the mascara getting all over my eyelid. The spaces in between the spiraled bristles combine a good amount of lashes together to make them look thick without making them clumpy. It also lengthens my lashes which is a plus for me since my lashes are reletively short. " in 5 reviews
Gaby R.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is so affordable yet such good quality! The color isn’t too harsh but it definitely adds volume and darkens them, I love how you can get this at your local drugstore!! My idol, Cindy Kimberley, uses this and i actually bought it for that reason. High hopes and this mascara fulfilled my expectations. It’s very good for a natural look or everyday wear , absolutely love this! Very easy to get off as well, i mostly struggle with getting
mascara off because i have waterproof. But this isn’t for a day when you cry a lot or if it’s raining.
Kayla A.
Leesville, SC
One of my favorite drugstore mascaras. I'd advise anyone to buy the waterproof kind because it tends to run super easy. I was sweating from the humid heat where I live and my mascara started running like I was crying.
Alexandria H.
Baltimore
I have used this product for years!! I also use this in the waterproof formula. The product wears well and it doesn't clump when properly applied. I find it easy to take off with wipes and I don't have to reapply the product.
danielle s.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I am not a big fan of this mascara. Whenever I use it my eyelashes clump together and it never comes out good. I also have long lashes and even when i curl them and use this mascara my lashes just seem to stick out straight, not sure why. Im giving it three stars because it is affordable and I do like using Maybelline products but not this one unfortunately.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This one is my favorite of all because I love a curved wand. The original holy grail of mascara - even this variation is stellar. I have no idea how this mascara has been incredible forever - even my mom used it in the 90s. So impressed.
Amber M.
Warren, MI
I feel this is more better for the bottom lashes in my opinion. It does coat the lashes good, but I feel it's more of a natural look. I wouldn't say it does much for the lashes. And I feel other great lash mascaras work better than this one.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I loved the curve of the brush. It was very handy when I wanted to make my lashes feel fuller and they didn’t clump. I thought the price was great and it didn’t smear. I would definitely recommend this product.
Madison R.
Gainesville Georgia
I love this mascara. It’s very good curls your eyelashes very pretty. Very good price and cheap. You can buy it anywhere like Walmart or target. Lasts a long time. I had it for a good amount of time and I would recommend this mascara.
Maggie J.
Glen ridge
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Favorite mascara forever. This is my go to. Especially the curved it makes your lashes look beautiful and winged out. It is easy to come off and packaging is cute and I will use this forever!
Idamay t.
Goodyear
I've used this mascara for about 5 years now and I would NEVER change that. The curved brush is perfect for getting every lash and I look very how it makes my eyelashes longer
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Just bought this haven't tried it hows the curl hold and does it give volume?
Abby Z.
Mc Sherrystown, PA
Great mascara for new bees
Cristina B.
Miranda , CA
Is the wand easy to use?
Stephanie R.
Is this mascara good at lifting the lashes and creating volume?
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
How different is this from the original, green cap great lash?? I used the original one when I first started wearing makeup and I kind of want to try this new one but still not 100% convinced.