BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Krys R.
Athens, AL
If you're looking for a way to not-so-dramatically change up your look for spring, THIS IS THE TRICK! I love this mascara because I usually stick to my tried and true natural look, but this draws a lot more positive attention to my eyes! Plus, it's not pricey so it's not too risky to try out! Thanks for my complimentary sample, Maybelline and Influenster! This is going to become a staple in my routine now! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Erika C.
Love love love the #RoyalBlue #mascara, I had to put 3 coats to really get the color on my eyelashes and had to get up close and personal so you could see the colors, I'm glad it's not too electric where you can see it a mile a way. I'm glad to have you back Royal blue. I received Maybelline free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my honest opinion.
EZX Anna C.
It's really royal blue! This legendary mascara comes from 1971 ! It's incredible ! I love her now even more! Comfortable brush well divides eyelashes, great packaging , good lengthens, does not crumble , eyelashes bright and beautiful, all you need for sunny days ! This is my favorite for the summer season!  Thank you @Influenster ! received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. #Maybelline #Influenster #free #complimentary #testing #GreatLashBlue #contest #Voxbox
Alicia S.
MAYBELLINE BLUE VOXBOX @influenster @maybelline @InfluensterVox #GreatLashBlue #contest: I received my complimentary products for testing purposes, of the contents of the Maybelline Blue VoxBox. Though products were free, all opinions and reviews found below are of my own and independent from any party. VoxBox contents included the iconic green and pink bottled mascara in Blue and an Infallible line crayon eyeliner in Onyx. I believe the legendary green and pink Great Lash mascara packaging dates back to 1971! Amazing. I also went researching and found indication that Maybelline is still believed to be the #1 used mascara in the U.S. I think these stats speak for themselves as far as formula greatness and brand longevity!

The eyeliner (as I do prefer a crayon) was self sharpened and a creamy, smooth application. I would undoubtedly buy this again, and tell others my positive experience. The Infallible line is known for its performance and lasting power throughout the wear and tear of the day. Great for a busy mother of 3 !

The mascara's biggest attributes were its non-clump formula and lengthening capabilities. You cannot let it dry too long in between coats, of which I found two necessary to achieve full blue color coverage. The mascara does harden quickly. Bad for reapplication, but good for drying when flying out the door.

The blue mascara look was fun and brought back memories to my days in the 80s when high school and life was just easier. At 46, this is not a look I would wear regularly, but I would use it for fun days. Having blue eyes, it was pretty. I used a very soft pinkish base on lid, minimal highlight on brow, winged the crayon on upper lid, then put a complimentary blue shadow on top of the wide wing (in another blue) for more drama (wanting that blue lash to steal the stage). I only applied shadow and minimal mascara on bottom lashes and lash line. Using very minimal blush and a nude lip, the mascara took the lead. Again, it was very pretty and I was pleased with the results.

Nice product....but can only wear at certain times.
Hazel R.
mcminnville, OR
I liked the length that this mascara added to my lashes, the wand is a classic shape that was easy to get in between each lash for an even coat, and the color was very fun. Paired with the black eyeliner that the product came with made it very subtle. I also tried with a white liner which made the mascara pop a little more. Overall I could only rate this product 4 stars because I don't agree with the company's animal testing policy. l
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
This mascara is by far one of my new favorites. I have always used Maybelline mascaras in the past, but never tried one in Royal Blue! The mascara applies so easily and makes my lashes fuller and longer. It made my green eyes pop more and made my natural eyeshadows have more of a "fierce" look to them. I fell in love with the color because it isn't overly blue, it's the perfect shade! I used this mascara when I created a natural gold/brown eyeshadow look. It made the eyeshadows stand out more. I was nervous at first about using a blue mascara since I always still to neural colors, but it's not as noticeable as you would think. It's the perfect amount of blue to complete your look. Highly suggest buying this!
Addie T.
Dallas, GA
I recently tried out the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara and a Maybelline eyeliner in the color onyx. I used the eyeliner just in my top eyelids and applied a few coats of the royal blue mascara on my top and bottom eyelashes. Even after applying the mascara a few times, the blue color wasn't extremely noticible but you could faintly see it. Since this is my first time trying a blue mascara, I was a bit curious about hlow it would look but was actually pleasantly surprised! I was hoping that I would like it with my blue eyes, and it turns out that I did. You can't really see that the mascara is blue except when you're up close, but I did notice it slightly gave my blue eyes the "pop" I've been looking for! 😀💙👀 #GreatLashBlue#contest @Influenster @Maybelline
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for product review in exchange for my honest opinion! All opinions are my own.

Alex M.
Aiken, SC
This is such a great twist to a classic. The blue isn't so bold and in your face like I thought it would be. Brush is perfect it gently slides over each and every Lash.
I received this item free to test and this is my honest opinion.
#thegreatblue
#Maybelline Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Jasmine J.
Duquesne, PA
I love this product so much and if you are looking for a mascara that creates volume and length and even gives you a blast of blue which is a bold look to try something new. I enjoyed my look will you be next.
Hanna V.
This is a great product. It truly is a bold blue color. Some blue mascara's that I have tried in the past haven't been that blue, this truly is blue and it work great! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.