BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Nicki S.
I think this is a super fun product for when you’re feeling spontaneous and edgy like a night out, for a theme, or just to play up your eye color. I don’t use mine too often but when I do I get lots of compliments. It’s a really nice smooth application. I have never had issues with clumping or flaking off as the day or night goes on. It really lengthens which I love - with clean long lines!
Katie S.
I like the blue color of the mascara, but wasn't to fond of the wand or mascara itself. It was a little chunky on its own, and when I use blue mascara, I usually like to use it just at the tips after applying my black mascara to give my eyes an extra pop, unfortunately it just created clumps at the ends. Love the color and other mascaras by Maybelline but this particular one was not for me.
Stephanie V.
This is a go to cheap mascara that can be worn for a pop of color. Definitely the typical great lash that you have to be careful with because it tends to be clumpy. Very pigmented though.
Holly H.
Mount Vernon, OH
This product is ok. It tender to make my eyes burn if they started watering, so I had to stop using it. If it wasnt for that, it would be a good product.
Julia R.
Nampa, ID
Super fun mascara for making a statement. My eye color is blue, so this mascara isn’t as striking on me as it would be someone with brown eyes. Great price value.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love Maybelline mascara & I am definitely into the blue. I would have gave five starts but couldn't get the blue to show up as much as I would've liked. Great formula just maybe a little more pigment so we can see the beautiful blue.
Michelle C.
I don’t love the brush on this mascara, it doesn’t make my lashes look any fuller or longer, it’s just kind of basic coverage. I also just really have no need for blue mascara so it just sits in my makeup bag unused.
Michelle L.
This is a very lengthening mascara!! I do wish that it provided volume and lift though. The mascara could be clumpy sometimes and to fix that I brush through my lashes with a clean spoolie. The color isn't very noticible at all, which is pretty disappointing. It only shows up as blue in sunlight. Overall, it's okay but I wouldn't buy again
Haley I.
Stevens, PA
I received this product in a vox box and I'm not exactly crazy about it. I like the formula, I like the staying power, but I strongly dislike the color. A royal blue mascara just isn't practical. The only time I can see myself using this is for a tailgate or Halloween, but even then I'd probably rather be wearing black. They also sent the Unstippable eyeliner, which is a product I used to use in high school. That was a nice surprise. Thank you for sending this to me to review but unfortunately it's just not for me.
Kristen R.
When applied to the lashes, this product adds little to no volume or length. As for the blue color, it didn't even appear on my lashes. It mainly makes the lashes look wet. Thankful that I received this product in a Voxbox and didn't spend my own money on it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.