BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
I did not think that I would like this blue mascara....but boy was I wrong! I love the wand because it coats my lashes well, even the tiny ones. The blue was a lot more subtle than I was expecting too. People did notice it, but I do not think it was too distracting. I have been wearing it every day for a few weeks now, and I am still getting compliments. I was worried because I have red hair and fair skinned, but I think anyone can pull off this mascara.
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
Maybelline Great Lash is my go to brand for drugstore mascara. The revive of the blue color mascara is so fun, especially since it's not a color I would wear everyday. It really does make the blue color of my eyes pop!
cc M.
Daphne, AL
It's pretty good mascara but the blue doesn't show up very well. I don't use it all the time because it's blue mascara but it's a good brand and quality product 👍
tanya o.
Fond Du Lac, WI
So bold and beautiful! I am really diggin #greatlashblue that I received from @maybelline. Thanks @influenster for brightening up my spring with the complimentary spring #voxbox. I love finding affordable gems. That eyeliner though! It glides on so smoothly and can be used too create so many looks from bold too smokey. My favorite is the #greatbluelash. Blue is the new black! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara

If your interested in sharing your opinions and receiving free products check out #influenster #contest
Alycia Y.
Ocean, NJ
This blue mascara looked really cool in the ads and on the packaging. Unfortunately, the consistency was not opaque or thick enough to do the job. I had to do so many layers to even get a hint of blue.. most of the time, it was just making my lashes wet -- not blue. It needs a much better formula or more pigment or something. I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Jena M.
Signal Hill, CA
I love the electric blue color of this mascara. It's subtle if you add 1-2 layers but can be amplified with 3-4 layers. I found that a simple mascara primer really boosts the color as well!
Ximena G.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! Absolute classic to my collection. The wand is the perfect size. Just big enough and fluffy for the top lashes and small and delicate enough for the bottom. I especially love it because it is easy to apply. And the color blue is awesome. Just in time for the spring time! Little tip I use: comb lashes forward and zig-zag on the way up! Works wonders.
Kyra R.
Westfield, MA
This is such a beautiful color. I've never tried colored mascara other than black and brown but when I tried it on I got so many compliments. And I really think it makes my eyes pop. I have dark brown eyes so this really helps.
Kristen F.
Aldrich, MO
I don't know about this, I was skeptical at first because I don't even know the last time I saw a colored mascara, I'm more of an all black kind of gal. But when I first tried this product it wasn't like really noticeably blue with just one coat, definitely took a few coats to get it bright blue. If I'm going to an event or theme party where i might need this I would wear it but probably not an everyday mascara for me.
Magdalene H.
Works well enough but I'd like it better if it was a darker blue, like navy. It doesn't do much for thickening or lengthening my lashes, just turns them a bright blue. It's kind of cool for halloween or maybe layered with another mascara. But it's pretty meh.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart