BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I used to use this when I was younger. I was just starting out in the makeup community so I really didn’t have any experience with makeup whatsoever. So my mom/ dad bought me this mascara and I loved it back then. Now I’m not a huge fan. I mean it has a nice wand applicator and super cute packaging ,but it doesn’t do justice for my lashes and I have super short lashes so that’s a struggle for me. I try my hardest to get long lashes with mascara and this just wasn’t for me. But if you aren’t looking for length on your lashes so much then I highly recommend to you!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I like the shape of the brush and the super black pigmentation but that's about it. The formula makes my lashes really hard and stiff. Didn't lengthen, volumize or curl, the only effects it had were making my eyelashes black, and also making them fall out. A lot. I thought I was deficient in some kind of vitamin because my eyelashes kept falling out like crazy - it was this mascara. Scary stuff, seriously. Why would they sell something so evil? I remember my mom putting this on me when I was a kid for special events, yikes! Don't do that to your kids, hahaha, don't even do it to yourself! Stay away, beware, condemned, etcetera
Ashley B.
Dowelltown, TN
I have always had this mascara in my makeup kits!!! 💜 Wal-Mart or Amazon is usually where I purchase it so it's priced affordable and always works well.  I have to add a mascara to it to curl my short thin lashes, but it's a great base and I will continue to purchase it until I find another one I enjoy more.
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
This is an incredibly affordable mascara and it does the job. It does not do anything but coat the lashes in my opinion. There are many better options out there for a few more dollars. I would say this is more of a starter mascara. Truthfully my mom still uses this and she won't switch no matter how hard I try haha
Ruby B.
Buffalo, NY
Es un producto excelente para todos aquellos que estén empezando agregar máscara a su maquillaje diario. Lo utilizaba mucho en la escuela. No me da tanto volumen pero me da lo necesario como para un look natural.
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara

Utilizó maquillaje frecuente de Maybelline en mi canal de YouTube me pueden seguir como: Ruby Batista
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
The go to mascara for everyone. It’s cheap and it works. I don’t remember why I purchased a blue one (maybe an accident?) but anywho, it’s definitely blue. If you are looking for some color or something different go with this. It brings a nice pop of color to your face without being extreme.
Faye L.
I usually wear makeup on the natural side of the color palette, but wearing colors really excites me when I want a bolder look. This mascara isn't the best but it does a decent job at being a mascara. Like any colored mascara I've tried, the color is very subtle and you might not even notice the color unless bright lights hit your lashes or if someone is looking up close. Wearing multiple layers is the solution for the color popping out, but like I said, it's subtle. The not so dramatic look could even make it an everyday mascara. Overall, this mascara can be fun to add a pop of color to your lashes but don't expect your lashes to look very vibrant blue especially if they are dark like mine.
Angejolie B.
Good ol" faithful. Used this since high school. I love the thinner formula. Easy to layer without it getting "spider-like". The darkest black is so striking. I also love the brush. It's the perfect bristles to spread the product, fan the lashes and wiggle into small areas without worry.
Ariella B.
It's on the okay product, not the best mascara I've used but I got it for super cheap, so definitely worth the value I've paid but I think that it's worth it to splurge a little more to purchase a nicer product. Easy to put on but kind of clumpy and my eyelashes stuck together
Merenisse M.
Howell
I Really do love this mascara ! This is the only mascara I use , I currently own four of them. In my opinion they make my lashes look fuller. It does last pretty much the whole day , well at least for me. I do definitely recommend this product, and plus it's pretty cheap 😁
Belgi J.
Wow, any advice for applying this awesome mascara??
Monica L.
Fort Smith, AR
When will this product be available in stores?
Mariana S.
panama
If you could use a mascara for the rest of your life which one you would use??
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This is Maybelline iconic mascara can you tell me if it's a deep blue does it make your eyes pop , can you really tell your wearing blue or is it just a hint of blue ?
Lucy P.
Would it be strange to wear blue mascara?

Walmart