BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Tonya J.
Front Royal, VA
I'm a basic black mascara kinda gal. However, I was a little excited about shaking things up a bit and trying out the Maybelline Royal Blue Great Lash Mascara. I really like the color, but wish that it would have showed up better once applied. Maybe those with lighter colored lashes would have better luck? I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
I received this item free. My opinion is my own. The blue is really neat and almost subtle in a way. When outside in the sun it's super obvious. It's very pretty and worth it. Great lash applies well, is very affordable and a classic staple for a reason. It applies well and lasts all day. The color pop is just fun!
Stephanie S.
I received this product for testing. I think it's a decent product. It's extremely easy to use, and I like the mascara wand they use for it because it prevents the mascara from clumping. I have dark eye lashes so it's kind of hard to see the royal blue on my eyelashes. I feel like with my eyelashes being dark it could go with a lot of different eyeshadows since the blue won't be that noticable.
Amanda K.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Okay so as for the eyeliner. It glides on fairly nice. I wish it was slightly more pigmented though. It's super easy to control to make a nice dramatic wing. Definitely not for a daytime look. I love the packaging though. All in all I think it's definitely worth a try. It does smudge easy though so don't wear if you plan on crying.
As for the mascara it's very lengthening and the color is beautiful. It's an electric royal blue but not too obnoxious. I wish it had more volume other than that I love it and will continue to use it.
Rebekkah F.
Draper, UT
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own!

Great Lash is a classic mascara. It was probably my first mascara to use as a teenager in high school! I love the cool blue tint. It's such a good hint of color to elevate a look from classic to trendy. This mascara will be perfect for Fourth of July looks! This mascara truly lengthens your lashes and makes them nice and full. Would definitely recommend for others looking for a good permastash mascara or one for colorful looks. This is such a fun summer product for colorful party looks!
Sharlene D.
Bronx, NY
I got this mascara as a complimentary gift from Influenster and i def liked it more than I expected to! I'm not a fan of super bold & colorful looks, and i was pleased to see that although the mascara is blue, it doesn't look too striking when you apply it. My eyelashes looked fuller & the color only really showed when I applied some on my bottom lashes. It's pretty smooth to apply too!
Kim D.
Rochester, NY
I received this in a voxbox, and at first I was very skeptical of using a blue mascara, but I actually like the color a lot. It's not too blue, yet there is still a pop of color in it. However, I don't love the formula. It is lengthening, but not volumizing, which is what I look for in a mascara. It just seemed to pull my lashes together instead of fanning them out, which is why I don't love it.
Caroline G.
I received this product for free from Influenster to try and review. If you're looking for a blue mascara... this one is great. I love that it's an affordable option that has really great color pay off. I found I need to do two coats to get a good bright blue but it makes my blue eyes pop. So fun. It smudges a tiny bit on me (even though I didn't use it on my lower lash line)... but most mascaras do b/c I'm a grease bomb.
Catherine H.
First off, I want to thank Influenster for sending me this lovely product !! I've always loved this brand and felt honored to be able to try out this product. This is an amazing product to use if you want to add a little pop of color to your look, or if you wanna go all out ! It stays on all day, which I love, and doesn't smudge ! I'd go out and buy this product again if i ever run out of it, totally worth it !
Tashara T.
Geneva, NY
Really love this blue great for 4th of July and Memorial Day great for this summer. Really the the color blue it really pops and make a bold statement I'd recommend this for parts and events that are fun. Not and everyday where just when you need pops of color really love them both
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart