BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Amber B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I was super stoked about receiving Maybelline's Royal blue Great Lash mascara for free by influencer. I loved the packaging, brush and formula of this mascara but the blue color is very hard to see when applied to lashes. Even tho the color isn't super vibrant, I will definitely still use this product in some of my make up looks!
Casey C.
Lebanon, OR
I was so excited to see this on the mail! I love taking 80s vibes and making them modern. I used this with minimal classic makeup and nude lips and I loved it. It added some fun color while still being subdued. Didn't have problems with smudging or running. It is a thinner formula it seems tho. For me I don't mind that. But if you like volumizing mascaras maybe layer this one over a volumizing one.
Jessica C.
Laporte, IN
So I got my influenster box about a week ago. I was super excited to see the blue mascara, it not a color you see in normal everyday makeup. So I applied it in sweeping motions and it turned out to bed a beautiful vibrant blue. It also makes my lashes look fuller. I definitely enjoy this product and the eyeliner they provided with it.  Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes.
Naima S.
This is such a beautiful and fun take on the already amazing Great Lash mascara. As a dark skinned woman I never thought that color could be used in my everyday looks, but this bold and brilliant color pairs perfectly with my nude shadows in a way that makes it easy to wear to work. What's even better is it lasts just as long as the original Great Lash (which is my current mascara of choice.
Kayla F.
Mundelein, IL
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara for free through Influenster, as soon as I opened the package I loved the eye catching packaging of the mascara, it makes it easier to find when digging through my makeup bag. I admit I was skeptical that the blue color would flatter my very dark, almost black eyes and pale skin, but it ended up looking great on me! I have added it into my casual makeup rotation and it is a new staple now. The brush is fine... fairly standard but not phenomenal. Overall it is a nice novelty mascara.
Mathea V.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this free for testing purposes and was excited to try it out! I applied one coat and couldn't really see the blue pop like I noticed in other people's photos. I applied a second coat and still nothing. It's a great mascara, don't get me wrong, but I wish the blue stood out more! Maybe on other skin tones and hair colors since mine are a bit darker than others, but all in all it was just okay.
Vanessa F.
Gainesville, FL
I really didn't think that I could pull off colorful mascara, mostly because I thought it would be too bold of a color. But this blue mascara from Maybeline was great! It gave my lashes a hint of royal blue when up close, but looked black from a distance. So it didn't feel unnatural compared to what I would normally wear. It is a super fun make up product, great for going out or daily wear. I think anyone can enjoy this product, no matter what eyecolor you have! I received this product for free from influesnter to provide an honest review!
Christina G.
For a mascara that is not the normal or typical black I love this! Received free for testing out the new box box I will be purchasing another tube when this one runs out. I can't wear falsies at work because I get so dirty so to have a little pop of color on my lashes is really fun. It didn't clump. It didn't burn my eyes like other mascaras and was easily able to remove without pulling on my lashes.
Angie F.
Waterloo , IA
I've never been a huge fan of the Great Last line - it just doesn't coat my lashes nearly enough, and the blue was no different. I love the color - really love it! - but felt like I put on 20 coats and still couldn't hardly see it! If they improved the formula to be thicker or coat easier I would definitely be a fan. five stars for color, 2 stars for coverage. *I received this complimentary product to review.
Amanda M.
Okay to be honest I was a little skeptical about blue mascara. I love this brand and this line, but blue??? It turns out....I LOVE IT. My eyes are a light blue and man does this make them pop! This is an iconic formula, that doesn't irritate the eyes, and it makes me feel a little adventurous without looking tacky. It lasted all day, and I got so many compliments! I will continue to use this in my everyday makeup routine.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.