BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Jessica D.
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
I really enjoyed this mascara! I find it nice to wear as a pop of color instead of the usual black mascara. When I first opened it the product was too wet and made my lashes clump together but once the formula dried out a little it performed better. I did have to use at least 3 coats for the blue color to actually be noticeable which was a downside. I recieved this mascara free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Bridget Y.
Deltona, FL
This is definitely a different style than I would usually go for but it's supper fun to try new looks. I actually ended up loving it , it really made my eyes pop. The wand is nice and simple, doesn't clump up at all and I used two coats to achieve the length I wanted. Thanks to influenster for letting me test it out, review is honest and my own opinion. ✨Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Nina C.
I love blue mascara, so was really excited when I was selected to receive the Maybelline Great Lash royal blue mascara. Bonus eyeliner too - woohoo! Just a few swipes and my lashes were long and luscious! Absolutely adored how much length the Great Lash mascara gave my lashes. And, the hint of blue is amazing. Would totally buy this. Thanks to @influenster for the complimentary sample for product testing. Awesome #GreatLashBlue #contest!
Mary M.
Tampa, FL
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
I love this product, I like the fact that the brush is not big and it's very simple, it works for me because I like to make sure that I have product all around my lashes. I wear my natural lashes and this product make them look so long, I really love it, great product
The only reason that I didn't give this mascara 5 stars is because my eyelashes are so dark that the blue color was not visible. I tried to make it show up but it just wasn't happening. The formula is really nice, it went on smooth and my eyelashes were separated beautifully. The color looks so awesome, I wish it showed up on me because there are so many looks that this mascara would look awesome with.
Samantha M.
I was honestly looking forward to this mascara- I have red hair and brown eyes so I wanted the blue to make my eyes pop. The brush seemed to barley hold enough of the blue mascara on it... and it didn't apply to my eyelashes well. I literally had to do 3-4 coats before I saw a little bit more of the blue. Overall, I was disappointed- I wanted a bigger brush that held more product- and a product that stuck to my eyelashes more to give them big, blue, bold drama.
Tia K.
This masscara gives so much volume  and is sooo good and packaging is okay and the best part is that there is different wands so it gives you different looks for your lashes and there is different shades other than black i use brown for most of my looks
Damaris T.
Blythewood , SC
I got Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own. I love this mascara. It's the first time I've tried it and I will continue buying it. It comes in the nice looking pink and green tube. You can actually see your blue lashes and what I love too is that it doesn't leave clumps. I LOVE IT!!! Thank you #Influenster and #Maybelline for sending me one to try.
Amber O.
I was so excited to see this product in a Voxbox to test out! We all know Great Lash is a classic, but the blue color was an awesome change. I love this product. If you're looking for a super volumizing mascara, this isn't for you. Great Lash is just a really great basic mascara. The blue is so vibrant, however, I have very dark lashes so it was difficult to see. I would definitely recommend this to my lighter lashed friends because I think this is such a cool product.
Sophie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I really liked this mascara, however I didn't enjoy the color. The color is beautiful but I would not use this on an everyday basis because the color is so blue and very pigmented. This mascara applied super easy and made my lashes long, and in will definitely be trying this out in black! If you're looking for a bold mascara, I would definitely recommend this mascara. I received this product free to review and my review is my opinion:)
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.