BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
I received this mascara complementary from Influenster. I thought this was a really fun mascara but I'm not the type of person to use it everyday. When applying it the blue didn't completely cover all of my lashes and I had to reapply it a lot, which made my lashes spidery. The color was beautiful and my lashes looked more voluminous (with 2 coats), overall if you're into fun colors I'd recommend trying this one out.
Andrea R.
This Great Lash blue mascara is nice for everyday use and special days when I want to give a different look to it. The formula is wattery so in the volume department it's not too effective, it is messy also and when applying one has to be careful to avoid any mistakes but if that occurs is easy to clean up.
Blue is my favorite color so i would use this from time to time but not everyday given that I strongly prefer a mascara that is waterproof.
Kaleigh B.
Rochester, NY
This mascara adds a fun pop of color to any look, and is approachable for those people who may not ordinarily be comfortable with color. I was sent this for free by influenster, and used it with a bold blue look (instagram: @kaleighdumigan) I liked the color payofff, but the formula of the mascara isn't for me. I need something that is a little more volumizing in nature, but this did a good job at covering the basics!
Tasmia B.
Hamtramck, MI
I received this product for free by Influenster for reviewing purposes. It is my first colored mascara and I love it!! It does take at least 2-3 coats for the color payoff to be vibrant but that it because i have very dark eyelashes. The and color is not very bright but a soft hue and is great because it can be worn everyday and not look too crazy. All in all, I am very happy with this mascara. Thank You Influenster!
Amanda M.
Wilmington, NC
I received Great Lash Blue complimentary from @Influenster from @Maybelline. I loved the packaging, it looks like the Maybelline I've always known and trusted. I put on three coats and my lashes somehow look thinner. Maybe blue isn't for me. It has a really natural look to it. Not runny, which is a huge plus for allergy eyes. I appreciate the gratis I would never have tried otherwise!
Mallory P.
montclair, NJ
Ya know...I really had high hopes for this one. I like a colorful but subtle eye look and I wanted this to work.  Maybe I have unnaturally dark eyelashes but this blue was not at all obvious.

All the pictures I have seen show BRIGHT BLUE lashes. Mine had a slight tint after several layers.
Furthermore, the mascara itself did not wow me. My lashes didn't look bigger when using this product.

I got this product for free from Influenster for my opinions.
Kacie S.
Tallahassee , FL
This mascara, I received complimentary from Maybelline, was a fun way to change up the typical look. It had just a hint of blue in the right lighting, so it was subtle, not the bright blue eyelashes I was scared of. The mascara itself was buildable. It gave good volume, but not a lot of length. Overall, I would recommend if you wanted to sport a different look, but the mascara itself did nothing for my lashes.
Marissa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I wasn't thrilled with this mascara. As a mascara, it barely did anything to my lashes. As a colored mascara, the blue barely showed up on my lashes. I added a few coats to see if it would make a difference, but it didn't.

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Samantha B.
Oakley, CA
I tried this twice now, and bith times i was highly disappointed. The color did not show on my eyelashes at all. I am a natural brunette so maybe thats why? I even tried applying multiple coats. That didnt help any. I would not recommend this product for people with dark lashes. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Tiffany H.
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara

I was lucky enough to get the free from Influenster for testing purposes. I played around with the mascara a few times and really liked that it didn't get clumpy. My only wish is that the color payout was more intense, I have to apply several coats before I got that pop of blue.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.