BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Katelyn C.
Alva, OK
I received this via an Influenster VoxBox, and I can honestly say you could barely tell I was wearing it. The blue was only noticeable around the edges of my eyelashes. I've only worn it in public once, and only one person noticed it that day. That shows how much you can actually see it. I'm grateful to try it out, but I don't think I would actually every purchase this product.
Autumn K.
Garner, NC
Not a huge fan of this product. When you look at the mascara it looks like it is going to be a bold, dramatic, bright blue but this doesn't seem to be the case. On my eyes when I applied it, I wasn't able to see a difference in the blue verses regular black mascara. Aside from the color, Im not a huge fan of this formal or wand either- I like a bold, dramatic, voluminous eye look and this just didn't do that for me.
Andrea R.
This Great Lash blue mascara is nice for everyday use and special days when I want to give a different look to it. The formula is wattery so in the volume department it's not too effective, it is messy also and when applying one has to be careful to avoid any mistakes but if that occurs is easy to clean up.
Blue is my favorite color so i would use this from time to time but not everyday given that I strongly prefer a mascara that is waterproof.
Tasmia B.
Hamtramck, MI
I received this product for free by Influenster for reviewing purposes. It is my first colored mascara and I love it!! It does take at least 2-3 coats for the color payoff to be vibrant but that it because i have very dark eyelashes. The and color is not very bright but a soft hue and is great because it can be worn everyday and not look too crazy. All in all, I am very happy with this mascara. Thank You Influenster!
Hannah J.
The thought behind this is so fun, but I found that this 1. didn't give my lashes a lot of volume and 2. Wasn't very obviously blue. The volume was the biggest part for me because I didn't expect my lashes to be glowing or anything, but it was so hard to get a photo of the color and you could only see the blue in certain lights/angles in person. Anyways, I'll probably wear it frequently, but it didn't end up being as fun as I thought it would be.
Rachel U.
Walkersville, MD
I love the Maybelline Great Lash mascara, so when I received this free from Influenster, I was really excited to try something bold and different. However, the blue doesn't show up as much as I had hoped. However it does look slightly different than the black color so maybe if you're looking to change it up JUST a little you'll be fine? I also wonder if this would show up better for people with blonde eyelashes.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
I received this mascara complementary from Influenster. I thought this was a really fun mascara but I'm not the type of person to use it everyday. When applying it the blue didn't completely cover all of my lashes and I had to reapply it a lot, which made my lashes spidery. The color was beautiful and my lashes looked more voluminous (with 2 coats), overall if you're into fun colors I'd recommend trying this one out.
Kaleigh B.
Rochester, NY
This mascara adds a fun pop of color to any look, and is approachable for those people who may not ordinarily be comfortable with color. I was sent this for free by influenster, and used it with a bold blue look (instagram: @kaleighdumigan) I liked the color payofff, but the formula of the mascara isn't for me. I need something that is a little more volumizing in nature, but this did a good job at covering the basics!
Erin P.
Slc, UT
I got a sample of Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara for free from Influenster to try and share my opinion about. It was SUPER easy to apply, great at separating  my lashes and lightly covering them, giving them that natural look I love from makeup. I have fair skin and blue eyes, and the blue color isn't overwhelming, it draws more attention to my eyes and then looks surprisingly black when on the lashes.
Amanda M.
Wilmington, NC
I received Great Lash Blue complimentary from @Influenster from @Maybelline. I loved the packaging, it looks like the Maybelline I've always known and trusted. I put on three coats and my lashes somehow look thinner. Maybe blue isn't for me. It has a really natural look to it. Not runny, which is a huge plus for allergy eyes. I appreciate the gratis I would never have tried otherwise!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.