BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Alexy B.
Anna , TX
This mascara is the first one I used when I was learning how to use makeup. It’s good for beginners but that’s it. The product does work but there are better mascaras out there for sure, I would recommend this to someone learning to do their makeup or a young girl
Laura M.
Stockton
Don't know why this has always been the best mascara ever ! The color the texture, everything ! Also there is no fall out. I have branched out and tried other mascaras but always come back to this one, it is one of the best affordable mascaras on the market.
Stephanie C.
Brush
I love this product!! It really helps my under eyelid poo out. And I love how it males my eyes pop out. I use this constantly when I go out and it makes me feel beautiful.
Jengeib G.
Providence
*sniffle* The best. Hands down. Nothing better, in any way. But, sadly *sniff* it's not meant to be. Evil eczema has torn us apart and there's no way back. Inexplicably, tragically, we can't be together. Maybelline, my love! Woe! (Collapse stage right)
Indya. S.
Conyers, GA
My all time favorite mascara!!! I’ve been using this mascara for years. My eye color is brown. I usually buy the blackest black color. This is top of the line quality for a budget friendly price. You can purchase this at any drugstore, target, or ulta
Blu B.
Marietta
I love this product! This is by far my favorite go ro mascara. I love maybeline products all in itself not just the mascara though. The mascara gives you volume and length and a thickening effect. I would definiyely recommend the use of thos product.
Christina R.
Davie, FL
When I received my Maybelline Great Lash blue mascara I was super excited to try it. Of course, I received it for free to review it and of course all opinions are my own. So the day it came, I immediately tried it out. I noticed that as I was applying, it didn't really separate my lashes the way I like mascara's to do. It literally just clumped them up and my lashes looked like I had less lashes. Never the less, I kept going. As I continued to apply, I noticed that the color wasn't as dramatic as I thought it would be. I could barely see the blue. It looked more like I had a hint of blue on my lashes rather than that vibrant cobalt blue I was hoping it would be. I resulted to just applying a black mascara and then the blue great lash mascara on top and it strangely showed better. Yet still, it wasn't as bright as I wanted it to be. I tried it for a few days after that and ended up just using it on my bottom lashes. Also, I would have preferred a different applicator shape than the one it currently has. In my honest opinion, I would only purchase this mascara if they changed the applicator and somehow made it so the color would show better. I've included a few pictures. Two with my eye open, with and without flash and one with my eye closed with flash.
Karen D.
Fontana, CA
I received this mascara in the #greatlashblue voxbox and I was excited to see that a product I so fondly remember my mother using when I was a little girl has made a comeback in a big way! First off I want to say thank you to @influenster & @maybelline for the free products for testing! This was my first #voxbox and I was incredibly excited to try on and review the makeup. Please keep in mind though the products were free my review is my own honest opinion... so now all that is out of the way, here it is. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara comes in the cute and classic tradition bright pink and green tube we all know and love from maybelline great lash mascaras and it also has the same (I'd describe it as a more separated spiral bristle) lash building brush. As for the formula I love that it is smooth and not clumpy, it doesn't leave me with tarantula eyes and I love that I can keep building until I am satisfied with my look! When it comes to the color I also am satisfied with the results, I am a brunette with dark lashes and you definitely see a slight pop of color in most lights. Outside in the sun and in well light areas that slight pop becomes a wow! The royal blue really is a gorgeous color and gives even my everyday simple cateye and chapstick a fun wow factor without the overdone feeling. Just a tip: use a mascara primer, for those of you with dark lashes that really want the blue to pop more, it really helps to add to the drama!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Since I've read so many great reviews about this, and so many of my friends have had great results, there's a possibility my bottle was defective or something. When I first opened it, clumps of dry mascara came out and the formula was too dry to apply.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
I remember using this back in high school it was my go to for years. It's still great, I just think brush doesn't grip my lashes. They came out with better ones throughout the year💕
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.