BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Jasmine A.
Great lash blue is actually a really fun color! I have never thought to used any color but black on my lashes, but thanks to this product I want to keep being more colorful with my lashes!

I applied three coats on my black lashes to that it really stand out especially in the sun! I think I have stumbled across a new thing and that's colored lashes :) !!!

I was send this product for free and all options of this product are my own!
Caroline s.
Two Words WOW BABYY!!!! Now Maybelline really out did themselfs with the new Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara. Influenster sent it complimetary to me, and to be honest my true review on this product is that I love it. If you want BOLD, LUXURY mascara this is the one for you. The blue makes all eyes stand out and makes any day time or nigh time look pop. I really recommend Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara. As well came with a very nice creamy liner to top it all off. Wow! Way to go Maybelline.
Ariel Y.
At first, I was a little nervous about blue mascara but I actually love it! The blue is subtle so it is a great pop of color without being tacky. With my darker lashes, you can't even tell it's blue from afar.

The mascara itself is easy to apply. There are no clumps; however, lashes don't get super long or voluminous.

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Sarah W.
Maricopa, AZ
I was really excited to try the Lash Blast in Royal Blue! I'm just starting to branch out with my makeup and do things that are more fun, so I was really looking forward to this product. One layer definitely isn't enough for this mascara, not only for the look i wamt, but also for the color. I've gone to several different rooms and even outside and I feel like the blue dries much more navy than a royal blue. I still like it! Just not as blue as I was anticipating.
#influenster #gotitfree #maybelline
Sheena R.
Staten Island, NY
I love love love color mascara. The problem I usually have is finding one that is pigmented enough to show on my dark lashes. This does the trick. I love how bright and vibrant the blue is. I hope to see more colors like pink and purple and teal. The eyeliner I loved because I found it very easy to glide on to my wrinkly lid so that also got an A+ from me....Please note I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. #maybelline #voxbox
Amanda A.
Douglas, AZ
I was really excited to receive this because Great Lash mascara was one of my first makeup products I ever tried. In my opinion, if you're looking for bold lashes this isn't going to work. It's a more natural look- which is fine! Another thing is that it doesn't look super blue on the lashes like I had hoped it would. If you apply a few coats you do get more of a blue look though! Its long wearing and easy to apply. I would recommend! I received this product for free for reviewing purposes.
Shelley F.
I wanted so much more from this. I love the idea of a pop of royal blue on my lashes. But I tried it on my lashes alone and it didn't show up. Then I tried it layered over a light coat of black mascara, and it popped for about fifteen minutes but by the time Ingot where I was going for the night, you couldn't see the blue anymore. I love Maybelline's mascaras and I wanted to love this one too but it just didn't show up.
Autumn K.
Garner, NC
Not a huge fan of this product. When you look at the mascara it looks like it is going to be a bold, dramatic, bright blue but this doesn't seem to be the case. On my eyes when I applied it, I wasn't able to see a difference in the blue verses regular black mascara. Aside from the color, Im not a huge fan of this formal or wand either- I like a bold, dramatic, voluminous eye look and this just didn't do that for me.
Makena K.
Auburn , WA
This is the first mascara I ever used when I was about 11 years old, so when I was told that I would be recieving this box I was super excited! Blue usually isn't my go to color for my lashes, but the formula and brush combo leaves my lashes looking full, dark and long. Which I LOVE. The blue was extremely pigmented which was surprising and the color stayed all day. I just wasnt in love with the blue with my brown eyes.
Zarmeshaa R.
Absolutely Love the Maybelline Great Lash Blue ! I was very nervous to try this because I was afraid it wasn't going to show up on my eyelashes as they are dark, I was very surprised when it actually showed up perfectly with just a few strokes. It lasted for a few hours before before drying out but I still love, love, love it. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.