BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Karla C.
Watseka, IL
Honestly, I prefer a mascara formula that gives you fuller, longer lashes. This just doesn't do that for me. However, the color is gorgeous! I've tried other blue mascaras and this color takes the cake. It's so beautiful and vibrant. So I do appreciate the nice pop of color I can get to glam up my makeup without too much effort. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Odalis C.
Taylorsville , UT
I was a little skeptical about the color of this mascara, but honestly it's the best pop of color. I used this on my lower lash line & it made my eyelashes look long. I would definitely recommend picking this product up if you like colors!

I did receive this item from Influenster for free to test out but this review is my very own opinion.
Preshae H.
Gulfport, MS
I love the color it's totally gorgeous when I put it on I automatically can see the royal blue then I thought it does not stand out no length or curl effect but after 2 coats it was gorgeous my lashes are already long so it made it really pop on my own definition of my lashes I would truly recommend Maybelline #@GreatLashBlast royal blue
Jennifer K.
Crescent Spgs, KY
This new Maybelline New York Great Lash in Royal Blue is the stuff of makeup dreams. I've never been a fan of different colored mascaras and eyeliners, but this may be my new favorite. It glides on smoothly, makes my lashes look longer and fuller, and the blue really makes my eyes pop. It's just enough royal blue to not be over powering. I love it and I'm so happy I was able to receive it first as a free sample from Influenster.
Brianna Q.
Batavia, NY
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I was really excited to try it as I had heard great things, but I was kind of disappointed. The mascara goes on very thin, and hardly leaves a blue color on my lashes. I applied another coat and found that it didn't help, and then it was also very difficult to remove. I'm giving it three stars because it obviously has good wearability and could be used as a backup mascara, but it certainly doesn't look blue.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
I used to rock this Royal Blue Mascara in my high school days, and I'm excited that it's back!!!! Just as I expected when I tried it, it exceed my expectations. I'm in love again!!!! It's very pigmented and when I put it on, it's not too much color. Lucky for me, it matches my hair color and now I have a reason to wear it since it is Autism Awareness Month. I'm so glad that it was brought back!!!!
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
I LOVE the Royal Blue Maybelline masacara! I've never been a fan of different color mascaras and honestly was always kinda nervous about using different colors I would always prefer just black. But the Royal Blue brings out my eyes and gives it a more dramatic "BAM" look! It surprised me so much on how good it looked on me I got compliments on how pretty it was and I should wear it more often!!! Thanks Influenster! ❤

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue/free complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I liked the way this mascara looked when I first put it on, but unfortunately my lashes fell totally flat by an hour later. I usually have to use waterproof mascara to hold the curl I get from an eyelash curler! If you don't need to curl your lashes I think you would like this product. The blue is very subtle, and I did notice that the whites of my eyes looked brighter after I put it on. I received this product from Influenster to review.
Amber F.
Carlisle, PA
So, when I heard that I was getting blue mascara in my influenster box, I was disappointed. When it came in the mail, I was less than thrilled, but decided to try it anyway. I was so pleasantly surprised by how wearable this mascara is, even on normal work days. It just adds that "extra something" to my look, and is kind of my way of being subversive in an otherwise serious environment. I would definitely purchase this mascara. I did receive this sample in exchange for a review of the product.
Hannah B.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the original Great Lash Mascara, however I was rather disappointed in the Royal Blue version. None of the color showed up on my lashes, my lashes clumped up and it weighed down my eyelashes and they wouldn't stay curled at all. The reason I'm still giving it 3 stars is because I did like it a lot for my lower lashes and think it'd be a pretty top coat over another mascara, because the VERY FAINT hint of blue undertones does make your eyes pop!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.