BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Cordova, TN
I love how it is buildable and can either be really subtle or really bold and fun! I was skeptical at first, but I warmed up quickly! I do have to say that while the look and feel of it is great throughout the day, there is a downside to application: you CANNOT get this stuff in your eyes!!! It hurts like hades if you somehow get the product in your eye. Now, I've gotten mascara in my eyes before and it's been uncomfortable, but this stuff is deadly... I guess beauty really is pain with this stuff.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
This is great mascara for us older gals. It reminds me of my beautiful family and friends in the 80s. Even a light coat created glowing blue lashes. It's probably not appropriate for an office, but it's a good casual throwback. It does wipe off easily if you rub your eyes. But I haven't had any blue raccoon eyes from it yet. Thanks for sending this to me in the most recent voxbox from Maybelline. I was glad to receive the product in exchange for a review, and the discount has not impacted my opinion.
Preshae H.
Gulfport, MS
I love the color it's totally gorgeous when I put it on I automatically can see the royal blue then I thought it does not stand out no length or curl effect but after 2 coats it was gorgeous my lashes are already long so it made it really pop on my own definition of my lashes I would truly recommend Maybelline #@GreatLashBlast royal blue
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I liked the way this mascara looked when I first put it on, but unfortunately my lashes fell totally flat by an hour later. I usually have to use waterproof mascara to hold the curl I get from an eyelash curler! If you don't need to curl your lashes I think you would like this product. The blue is very subtle, and I did notice that the whites of my eyes looked brighter after I put it on. I received this product from Influenster to review.
Sharee J.
Detroit, MI
This mascara is pretty cool, vibrant blue color and gives you fullness, I'd like a little more length with it though. It wasn't messy, clumpy, or super thick. It didn't weigh my lids down, I'd definitely use this on a night out with the boo, or hanging with friends.
Odalis C.
Taylorsville , UT
I was a little skeptical about the color of this mascara, but honestly it's the best pop of color. I used this on my lower lash line & it made my eyelashes look long. I would definitely recommend picking this product up if you like colors!

I did receive this item from Influenster for free to test out but this review is my very own opinion.
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
I LOVE the Royal Blue Maybelline masacara! I've never been a fan of different color mascaras and honestly was always kinda nervous about using different colors I would always prefer just black. But the Royal Blue brings out my eyes and gives it a more dramatic "BAM" look! It surprised me so much on how good it looked on me I got compliments on how pretty it was and I should wear it more often!!! Thanks Influenster! ❤

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue/free complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.
Karla C.
Watseka, IL
Honestly, I prefer a mascara formula that gives you fuller, longer lashes. This just doesn't do that for me. However, the color is gorgeous! I've tried other blue mascaras and this color takes the cake. It's so beautiful and vibrant. So I do appreciate the nice pop of color I can get to glam up my makeup without too much effort. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Miranda B.
Douglassville, PA
I received the blue mascara for free as testing purposes and I have been in love since! The brush applicator is perfect and separates all my lashes so no chunking! It was a great touch to add to my look for a concert in NYC last weekend and I received many compliments! Thanks Maybelline! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Jennifer K.
Crescent Spgs, KY
This new Maybelline New York Great Lash in Royal Blue is the stuff of makeup dreams. I've never been a fan of different colored mascaras and eyeliners, but this may be my new favorite. It glides on smoothly, makes my lashes look longer and fuller, and the blue really makes my eyes pop. It's just enough royal blue to not be over powering. I love it and I'm so happy I was able to receive it first as a free sample from Influenster.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.