BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christine S.
Coronado, CA
The color of this mascara is awesome and the product itself is amazing. The formula of the mascara doesn't clump when I add several coats (*I used a different mascara wand*) on my lashes and stays on all day without transfer or flaking! The only problem I had was with the applicator. The bristles are too far apart so your lashes end up clumping together and the brush was so small and short, it was hard to sweep on the mascara evenly.
Susana A.
Corpus Christi, TX
I remember buying my first mascara and it was this brand I remember seeing my mom use it when I was growing up I remember telling myself I'm going to use the exact same mascara she is using because it would make her eyelashes so long so popping and make her eyes so pretty till this day I use this mascara and even though I use a lot of other mascara I will always come back to this trusty one bcuz this is a staple in my makeup collection
Elizabeth S.
Tampa, FL
I loved this product! I used it when I went to go hang out at a mini party with some friends! I wore it with slightly simple makeup so they blue color really gave my overall look a nice dramatic punch. It made my eyes pop, and I got so many compliments. I loved it. My eyes are hazel but now I wonder what it would look like if my eyes were blue. I received the products totally free, and I'm so grateful!
Lynn S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I tried my Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara for the first time today and, honestly, I was a little skeptical. I've never used a colored mascara before - but I shouldn't have worried! This product was INCREDIBLE! It was bright and summery, but it wasn't over powering. It was easy to apply and lasted me through my busy day. I'm going to a wedding this weekend and plan to wear this mascara there! I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own, honest thoughts.
Danielle M.
Sandy Spring, MD
This mascara was AMAZING! I have never tried colored mascara before (surprisingly, I know) but this definitely made me step out of my comfort zone. It gave my lashes a pop of color and I even had a lipstick from ABH that went perfectly with it. I recommended it to a friend to try and she loved it as well! I already can't wait to wear it again.
Qulicia B.
I just received my first box and I'm so excited! Got it free and complimentary for testing purposes. I absolutely love this product. It's great it's so close to wearing falsies. Maybelline is the perfect product and brand. If you haven't tried blue mascara , you have to try this! #getitfree
Mayra H.
Gainesville , GA
I received this product free through Influenster for testing purposes. Though it does provide great length I had to add a couple of coats to even see the blue but bare in mind I have dark hair might be different for blonde or red lashes. All in all I won't purchase this product myself. Maybe in a different color or stronger blue that would show on my lashes. Thank you Influenster and #maybelline for letting me test out this product.
Rebecca D.
Wayland, MI
When I first used it the formula was great I was able to apply it without it clumping. The color did not look great on me. I went to used it a couple more times to give it more of a chance, but when I took the want out I noticed it was wet like somehow water got into it. I think the mascara had separated. I wasn't able to get a good picture of it. I stirred it up and try to apply, but it was super wet and clumping I had to toss the product.

I did receive the mascara for free to try and give my honest review
Rayza P.
Sunrise, FL
I actually wanted to really like this product but I'm just not too big of a fan of it as a BLUE mascara. If I'm judging it as a regular mascara and basing it on the formula and brush then I love it. Trying this mascara actually got me to want to try the cult favorite original great lash when I was normally a L'Oréal girl. And I'm the pickiest mascara girl. But I love that the mascara really separates my lashes and gives it a nice lift.
Mallorie F.
I really enjoyed the pop of blue that the mascara added. The reason I took off a star is because I hate the brush. The bristles made the mascara clump too much. It is a brush I personally do not enjoy. The overall color of the product was nice close up, but I found that no one really could tell it was blue unless they were looking closely. I liked this because i can wear the color every day, but I was hoping for a bright blue color.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.