BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Denise R.
Love my Maybelline Mascara the royal blue color pops my eye lashes for an amazing look and the length of my eye lashes is so long and the eyeliner goes on smoothly did I mention that I got them for free from @Influenster @Maybelline  #GreatLashBlue #contest Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable MascaraMaybelline Unstoppable® Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil
Bailey M.
I received this for free from Influenster to test and
review. I think that quality of Great Lash mascara is all here. I have had a
form of Great Lash in my collection since I started wearing makeup. And the
Royal Blue color has all the same qualities. Long lasting, not smudgy, doesn’t
clump too much, and a little lengthening.

I think when it comes to whether or not you
should buy this depends on your tastes. If you are interested in a colorful mascara then this is a great price to try it out at.
Allison C.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this product free to try and I am glad I did because I do not think I would have just purchased blue mascara if I couldn't try it first. I have very dark brown eyes (almost black) and dark black lashes. The blue looks almost like a purple on me becasue of my dark lashes but it is a nice change from standard black. Stayed on my lashes well and didn't clump. I don't think this is a shade I wouldn't wear to work but it is a nice change when looking for something dramatic when going out on the weekends.
Jossenia P.
Lithonia, GA
I have never tried a blue mascara until this one.  The mascara adds a pop of color to your lashes without being too loud.  But the mascara does nothing for making your lashes pop.  I like to use it on my bottom lashes to add a little extra something to an eye look, but do not expect it to make your lashes appear longer or thicker,
Belle C.
This mascara is perfect when you want to try new things ,but don't want to commit paying a large price! It's the fun girl mascara! The original black formula was actually my very first mascara and having it in blue is extravagant. It's no perversion, but it's a great place to start when you want to try new things, just for fun or editorial. I find the formula softer than the original black, it glides on so smooth. And, if you use an angled brush, you can use it as an eyeliner!
Ana V.
East Bernard , TX
I loved this mascara as a teen and was super stoked to try it! It tinted my lashes a beautiful cobalt blue, unfortunately my love soon faded as my eyes had an allergic reaction to the mascara! I had stoner red eyes the rest of the day! I received this gracious gift from maybelline & Influenster. I did not receive monetary compensation and these are my own opinions!

The eyeliner that I received was amazing and I will be purchasing it again!
Rachel D.
Van Buren, AR
I'm not going to lie, I was hesitant to try this mascara because blue seemed a little crazy for this classic black girl. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like it. The color is not super saturated so it doesn't look costume-y but it does enhance my blue eyes. It's definitely something I will add to my collection and wear from time to time.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
Such a fun color to have on your eyes!! Influenster sent me a complimentary mascara for testing purposes and I've fallen in love! First time I wore it, it was at night time and I used it with a black eyeliner so I really didn't think much of it. Second time? LOVED IT! I wore it in the afternoon with no eyeliner and it looked so cool. I would definitely buy again. Check out my picture!
Alexandria F.
Anderson, SC
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara from influenster completely free to test out and review. Although I love the formula for this mascara the blue didn't show up super well on my lashes. However to make it pop more I wore it on my lower lash line with some bright blue eyeshadow on my lash line and it gave my eyes a fun, playful pick me up! The formula is great! It's not clumpy or sticky and dries pretty fast and glides on the lashes effortlessly giving your lashes a fuller, longer effect!
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I received this mascara from Influenster for free. I love it! I didn't think it would be as blue as it is. Such a fun color to switch things up! I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.