BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Kim C.
Madison, WI
Honestly, I've been using this mascara for a week hoping that it'd be more blue on my lashes but it hasn't really worked. When you open the tube, yes, it's that beautiful royal blue that you'd hope would appear on your lashes. But for me, since I have black lashes, the color barely appeared. I paired it with one of my usual mascaras and it helped a little, as in you need to be super close to me or catch the right lighting or angle to see it. But it was a chill way to spice up my makeup kit! I wore it to work all week and it was subtle fun in a professional setting!
Taylor G.
Las Vegas, NV
First of all I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I am not a big fan of blue mascara but I have it my best. This was a very rich color and very vibrant! I curled my eyelashes before I applied and did not use a primer. The formula went on very smooth and gave great length but did weight them down And took away all the lift and curl I had. The color was very very vibrant in the tube but subtle when applied. Not my favorite mascara because it lost my curl and didn't really add thickness but did add length.
Marra K.
I love the formula of this mascara and that it's a maybelline product, however I'm not a fan of the color. I'm so thankful to have gotten to try this product for free from influencer #greatlastblue but I prefer black mascara. I think this color is perfect for a funky person who loves to experiment with cool makeup! But for traditional makeup girls like me, this is not the color I would wear. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Shaela B.
I am so glad they brought back the colored mascaras! Only Maybelline knows how to do it! The color pay off is amazing, even over black lashes! No need to lay down a white first! The added length is also a bonus!

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free for testing purposes, but my opinion is my own. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Amari C.
Atlanta, GA
I'm an African American with black lashes. It gets 4 stars because I had to apply primer first in order to have the color show up. However, the color itself is really pretty and my eyes definitely popped. I only use it on special, funky occasions because it's blue! Lol. I would buy it again as well as try another funky color. Received maybelline great lash royal blue free for testing but opinions are my own.
Sunny S.
I absolutely love this mascara and always repurchase this in Blackest Black. I'm loving that Maybelline added Royal Blue. It's such a nice shade of blue and is wearable everyday, again it is not your traditional black or brown. When you wear this mascara and the light hits your eyes it really defines your eyelashes and shape as well as your eye color!
Jessica A.
I received this mascara complimentary for testing purposes. I loved the brush and this mascara in general. The formula was not clumpy and the brush along with the mascara's formula seemed to elongate my lashes. The brush also easily separated each lash and gave such a natural looking effect. However, this mascara was suppose to be blue. It looks very blue in the tube and on the brush, but when I put it on my very black lashes, I could not tell that it was blue.
haleigh s.
I received this adorable voxbox for free from influenster and maybelline and although i loved the box, i did not like the products. i do not see myself ever wearing blue mascara because i prefer more natural and neutral makeup styles. the eyeliner broke as i was attempting to put it on but i do not normally wear eyeliner so that was not a big loss.
Bekke T.
Lititz, PA
I was so nervous about this product because I'm used to my normal black mascara but I was pleasantly surprised! I love this! The blue is subtle but still packs enough punch. I would recommend this to someone who is not one to step outside of their comfort zone. Definitely worth the price! I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Ok I was so excited to get this stuff in my VoxBox from influenster! I immediately opened it and went to apply the mascara and literally nothing happened!!! The applicator brush has barely any product on it no matter what I do! The brush really hard and dry. It did nothing for my lashes. What's going on!? Did I get sent faulty product!? So disappointed. From the picture u can see a tiny hint of blue but that's it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.