BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth G.
Denham Spgs, LA
This mascara is already a makeup kit staple but with them bringing back the blue I feel nostalgic. It isnt't super blue on my dark lashes but a little pop is noticeable when face to face with someone or in the sun. I would say business work appropriate for those with dark lashes! Same great formula as the original it seems.
Jennifer M.
I was really disappointed in this product. I was excited to use the blue....especially since I normally just use plain black. I had to REALLY work to get any of the product to come off on my lashes. When I finally got the product onto my lashes, they were sticking together, clumpy, & I couldn't even see the blue. (It also seemed really thin to me.) I'll give it another chance, but, so far-this is a no go for me. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Brietta A.
Ponca city, OK
I received this product from Maybelline for free in exchange for this review.

I was initially scared of this royal blue color but it compliments my brown eyes well and isn't as shocking on as you would think! The color is buildable for those that may want a sitter blue hue or those who want bright blue lashes. The formula is great but I thought the applicator brush could have been better. All around a good mascara IF you are going for that blue hue!
Rebecca B.
Coarsegold , CA
I got this in a voxbox complimentary for testing purpose. First of all this is very hard to build up if you're like me and like an intense look but it could be because it's brand new also. I used it for my bottom lashes because I'm not really a colored mascara person but once I was able to build it up the color was very flattering for my blue/green eyes and it wasn't as bright as I thought it would be and I really like this look for bottom lashes!
Abby W.
This mascara is just okay. It does give my lashes some volume and a little length, but nothing extraordinary. I was impressed by how much it separated my lashes though, no clumps whatsoever! I was disappointed by how little the blue shows up, even after a few coats. You have to be very close to be able to see it, and even then it's quite subtle. *I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but my opinions are my own*
Celine M.
Portland, OR
All of my opinions are my own but I did receive this product for free from Influenster. Love the formula as it is the same as the traditional Great Lash mascara which was one of the first mascaras I ever used. With that being said, I wish the color showed up better on my dark hair. I imagine this product works great for those with lighter hair colors. Overall, probably wouldn't buy it in the blue shade again but Great Lash mascara is always a fave.
Sierra R.
Culloden, WV
I really enjoyed trying the #greatlashblue product complementary of influenster & maybelline, however, I did not like the mascara begins to flake off. I had to apply more than a normal amount to be able to see the color but the color itself was really pretty. If you are looking for a pop of color for a couple hours it would be a good product but not an everyday/long day of wearing. Glad I get the chance to voice my own opinion about the product.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is one of my favorite mascara's. It has been around forever. Although it does not add much volume, it is waterproof to the max! It's really affordable and is great for beauty beginners. I have green eyes and it looks great on me. Will continue to buy.
Tina M.
Not even worth it. I received my complimentary voxbox and was excited because I love mascara and the color blue. So now I am ready to get started. I used this product on a fresh face, curled my lashes and applied. The color on the wand is very blue and pigmented. I thought that was great because I have black hair, once I apply first coat there was no pigment whatsoever. It was not easy to build up and see blue. I also don't like that this mascara wand, is just for length, and gives no definition, volume, or boldness. I will not be using again or buying this.
Diane F.
Los Angeles, CA
Thankful for the opportunity to try out Maybelline's Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara. Some pros with the product is that the blue is very unexpected and a fun look for spring, especially if you find it difficult to incorporate colors into your look. However, I felt that the brush could use improvement in picking up the mascara. All in all I give it a 4/5.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.