BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Sierra R.
Culloden, WV
I really enjoyed trying the #greatlashblue product complementary of influenster & maybelline, however, I did not like the mascara begins to flake off. I had to apply more than a normal amount to be able to see the color but the color itself was really pretty. If you are looking for a pop of color for a couple hours it would be a good product but not an everyday/long day of wearing. Glad I get the chance to voice my own opinion about the product.
Taylor M.
Newport News, VA
I love, love, love the Great Lash Mascara in Black that I bought from Target. I figured I would give the royal blue color a shot. However, I felt like the blue was not my color at all. The packaging was super easy to open and it's an affordable brand. I would buy the Great Lash Mascara again, but in my usual color of black or maybe brown. The royal blue color is definitely for someone who can work the bold colors and that someone is not me lol.
Joy S.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love the color of this mascara. Drugstore brands stick to just black and brown so it's fun to have another option.

Great formula and easy to apply. My the only drawback for me is my eyelashes are super light and unless you are really close you can't see the color. And because of that my lashes don't look as long.

I will definitely keep using it and purchase again, I just wish it showed up better on me!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is one of my favorite mascara's. It has been around forever. Although it does not add much volume, it is waterproof to the max! It's really affordable and is great for beauty beginners. I have green eyes and it looks great on me. Will continue to buy.
Tina M.
Not even worth it. I received my complimentary voxbox and was excited because I love mascara and the color blue. So now I am ready to get started. I used this product on a fresh face, curled my lashes and applied. The color on the wand is very blue and pigmented. I thought that was great because I have black hair, once I apply first coat there was no pigment whatsoever. It was not easy to build up and see blue. I also don't like that this mascara wand, is just for length, and gives no definition, volume, or boldness. I will not be using again or buying this.
Steffany C.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I do not like this product - I don't even know the wear time on it because I took it right off after application. Formula is too thin and wet - the color doesn't deposit on my dark lashes unless I pile it on, which weighs my lashes down. Might work well on someone with lighter, longer, and curlier lashes, but definitely not for me.
Meghan L.
Oldsmar, FL
I grew up using this mascara , as well as my mother and grandmother ! Soooooooo excited that blue is back !! The brush cannot be beat and the formula is amazing as always so the fact that it comes in an awesome royal blue makes it even better (: I'm definately gonna create some awesome looks with this ! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Julia M.
This mascara doesn't really do anything to your lashes besides give them color. It doesn't clump which is good but really I feel like blue mascara isn't as flattering in the eyes as brown or black. I though that the lower lashes would give my eyes a greener color like a colored tight line would but I dot see much change. The blue is a cool color though, probably be good for sfx makeup or festivals. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Rebecca B.
Coarsegold , CA
I got this in a voxbox complimentary for testing purpose. First of all this is very hard to build up if you're like me and like an intense look but it could be because it's brand new also. I used it for my bottom lashes because I'm not really a colored mascara person but once I was able to build it up the color was very flattering for my blue/green eyes and it wasn't as bright as I thought it would be and I really like this look for bottom lashes!
Celine M.
Portland, OR
All of my opinions are my own but I did receive this product for free from Influenster. Love the formula as it is the same as the traditional Great Lash mascara which was one of the first mascaras I ever used. With that being said, I wish the color showed up better on my dark hair. I imagine this product works great for those with lighter hair colors. Overall, probably wouldn't buy it in the blue shade again but Great Lash mascara is always a fave.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.