BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Erin L.
Astoria, NY
I've been using the pink and green for many years. I love the new blue color and feel it makes my blue/green eyes pop. However I wish it made my lashes appear fuller. However, this mascara still doesn't clump or look messy. it does give you an overall clean look. I paired it with brown and gold colored shadow for more of an effect. I would buy again, my only issue was I wish it made my lashes look a little more textured. Still a very great product! :)
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I would say it's a long lasting product. It wasn't clumpy and it went on easy. I would recommend to someone wanting something a little different. It wasn't that strong of a blue on me, but I like it. You could tell it was blue but it wasn't too bad.
Kaitlynn B.
Caldwell, Idaho
I received this product complimentary of Influenster. Ideally, it is not the color I would choose to wear on an everyday basis. It is blue, and it doesn't look professional. BUT, it is a good mascara and I look forward to wearing it to music festivals and on fun summer days as a pop of color. The formula is just like the black one so your eyelashes are still going to look just as good but with blue. And it'a not SO out there that everyone is going to stop you to look at your eyelashes, but it won't go unnoticed either.
Cristina C.
I was a little worried about this mascara at first because I thought blue was going to be too much for me.  After trying it I noticed that it was very subtle.  So as far as the formula and color goes, they are great for me.  I am not in love with the brush though as I feel that it leaves my lashes a little spidery.  I wish the brush had more bristles to it.  (I received this for free to test out, but as you can tell these are all my opinions).
Kate L.
Dublin, OH
Maybelline consistently makes my favorite drug store mascaras. The Royal Blue mascara is no exception! The color is not over-bearing on dark lashes (mine) and is completely work-appropriate. It does not add length or volume, but a nice splash of color! Many of my co-workers have noticed this little "pop" as I talk to them and my head moves around enough for the light to hit my dark blue lashes. They really like it! I would recommend this to a family member/friend for the splash of color.
Kaiti R.
Sacramento, CA
I was so excited to have received this from Infulenster because I totally remember stealing my mom's when I was a kid. While the actual mascara wasn't too bad, I didn't feel like the color payoff was quite as vibrant as I had remembered. Looking at everyone's photos I'm not sure why I cant build mine up to be a vibrant blue. It just looks black with a slight hint of blue. Overall it isn't a bad mascara. It didn't irritate my eyes or smear or anything. I just wish it was more vibrant and maybe had a better applicator.
Sierra  k.
Hancock, MI
This would be a cute mascara for a young teenager in middle school but not an adult. This is not an office friendly makeup product, the blue reminds me of the 80s. If I was doing a fun look with this, it would be alright but this is not for everyday wear. If you're into blue mascara go for it, but I wouldn't wear this on a regular basis. It is a good quality mascara though, it wears all day. Just not a fan of the color.
Abby W.
This mascara is just okay. It does give my lashes some volume and a little length, but nothing extraordinary. I was impressed by how much it separated my lashes though, no clumps whatsoever! I was disappointed by how little the blue shows up, even after a few coats. You have to be very close to be able to see it, and even then it's quite subtle. *I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but my opinions are my own*
Sierra R.
Culloden, WV
I really enjoyed trying the #greatlashblue product complementary of influenster & maybelline, however, I did not like the mascara begins to flake off. I had to apply more than a normal amount to be able to see the color but the color itself was really pretty. If you are looking for a pop of color for a couple hours it would be a good product but not an everyday/long day of wearing. Glad I get the chance to voice my own opinion about the product.
Carolina S.
Union City, NJ
I have to give Maybelline Great Laah Blue 5 starts because it did not disappoint at all, in fact it exceeded my expectations. First of all, the blue is such a vibrant tone that although I have dark lashes the color really stood out and didn't clump up my lashes. This mascara also did a good job at curling my lashes and making them appear longer. Disclaimer: I received my Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.