BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Sydney C.
So happy to have received the Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara and Maybelline Unstoppable® Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil for free to review! I absolutely loved both of the products due to their smooth application. However, I'm a little bit disappointed that I can't seem to see any of the blue when I applied the mascara to my lashes...
Maggie F.
Wilmer, TX
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own. It takes about four applications if your trying to get them long but you do get fullness in your lashes after the first application. Also the color is very vibrant especially in my white/pale skin complexion it is very noticeable! Not to mention the consistency is pretty good for a drug store product and it hasn't smudged yet... personally I'm not a fan of the brush itself. It's not the best but it's not the worst....
Angelina Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Disclaimer: I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.

I am not a big fan of this at all, it did nothing for me to bring out my eyes. I have dark eyelashes so I feel like it didn't show up as vibrant as suppose to someone who has blonde eyelashes. I would suggest people who have lighter eyelashes to go with this. Also, it took a while to dry so ladies make sure to not rub your eyes because it will smear. I most likely will not be purchasing this in the future.
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
I've received great lash product free for testing purposes and I have to say it was an awesome mascara and color! I use only a little & applied it once to my lash it it looks amazing compared to I didn't use a lot of the product and didn't go over it with layers. I will definitely buy one once I'm done using this one! @Influenster @Maybelline #GreatLashBlue #contest
Courtney W.
I really wanted to love this mascara, unfortunately it just didn't do it for me. It wasn't thick enough to leave enough blue so you can't even tell unless you get up real close. I also prefer a volumizing and lengthening mascara. This was not it. So sad! On the plus, it did a good job separating lashes. Also, I wouldn't buy this product. I received this for free for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion.
Cristina C.
I was a little worried about this mascara at first because I thought blue was going to be too much for me.  After trying it I noticed that it was very subtle.  So as far as the formula and color goes, they are great for me.  I am not in love with the brush though as I feel that it leaves my lashes a little spidery.  I wish the brush had more bristles to it.  (I received this for free to test out, but as you can tell these are all my opinions).
My T.
I got this mascara for free from voxbox in exchange for an honest review. I have long, straight lashes so that may be why I didn't like this that much. I curled my lashes, but they went back down to being pretty droopy in about 30 minutes. I can't say I would really recommend this since there are other drugstore mascaras that are just as effective or even better while being the same price. It's not awful, but it's not the greatest thing either.
Kaitlynn B.
Caldwell, Idaho
I received this product complimentary of Influenster. Ideally, it is not the color I would choose to wear on an everyday basis. It is blue, and it doesn't look professional. BUT, it is a good mascara and I look forward to wearing it to music festivals and on fun summer days as a pop of color. The formula is just like the black one so your eyelashes are still going to look just as good but with blue. And it'a not SO out there that everyone is going to stop you to look at your eyelashes, but it won't go unnoticed either.
Kaiti R.
Sacramento, CA
I was so excited to have received this from Infulenster because I totally remember stealing my mom's when I was a kid. While the actual mascara wasn't too bad, I didn't feel like the color payoff was quite as vibrant as I had remembered. Looking at everyone's photos I'm not sure why I cant build mine up to be a vibrant blue. It just looks black with a slight hint of blue. Overall it isn't a bad mascara. It didn't irritate my eyes or smear or anything. I just wish it was more vibrant and maybe had a better applicator.
Erin L.
Astoria, NY
I've been using the pink and green for many years. I love the new blue color and feel it makes my blue/green eyes pop. However I wish it made my lashes appear fuller. However, this mascara still doesn't clump or look messy. it does give you an overall clean look. I paired it with brown and gold colored shadow for more of an effect. I would buy again, my only issue was I wish it made my lashes look a little more textured. Still a very great product! :)
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.