BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Shalina💋 P.
Johnston, RI
Very very colorful and pigmented omg. Love this for my bottom lashes with a pop of purple. Wore this on Easter and oh my God the blue looked stunning .Can't wait to wear this, this spring and with hazel eyes it's definitely a must. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Julia K.
Norton, MA
When I first received this mascara I was happy because I have used this type of Maybelline mascara before and loved it. But then I saw the color and I was a little disappointed. I am not a big fan of colored mascara, especially because I like to keep my makeup looking simple. But I tried it out anyway and I will say that I loved how nicely it went into my lashes and it made them look very long and nice, I just wish that it wasn't colored mascara.
Megan M.
Westland, MI
I have always loved this mascara, we go way back!  The formula is great and I love this on my bottom lashes for that pop of color!  My only this is, in order to see the color you have to apply a lot of layers!  But if you have the patience to apply all those layers you'll love the color!  I have dark lashes so maybe that has something to do with it but I feel like most people do.... I did receive this product free from Influenster to try out!
Yasmin M.
Rye, NY
I've received the Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara for free and it's great. Even with my dark eye lashes, in the sun they get really blue!
Although my eye lashes are so tiny, the mascara manage to make them big. I like it and recommend it!
Brooklyn F.
I love how easy it glides on and how intense the color is but not over baring to a makeup look. I used it on Mother's Day to spice up my look and it came out beautiful. I will definitely recommend this to others. Just make sure you don't apply too much so it doesn't clump up. Or use a mascara primer before hand to eliminate that problem!
#contest #complimentary
Catherine L.
Brooklyn, NY
If there is anything I could say about maybelline is that most of their products are extremely good. Although this mascara was definitely not for me, I know that their other mascaras a definitely worth it. It was hard to have any color to go on my lashes and frankly, I don't like going over my lashes over and over again until I see some color. For the sake of the review I tried to layer on the mascara but still I was not satisfied. I will pass on this one.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I don't usually use unconventional colored mascara but this is a gorgeous color. Not a huge fan of mascara that isn't waterproof but this at least goes on easily and doesn't clump at all! I always seem to have issues with product that goes on evenly and this one doesn't disappoint. Pretty happy overall with this product and think it's a fun change from the norm.
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
This is an amazing mascara!! I've always overlooked the original great lash assuming it was an overrated old product. Boy was I wrong! The formula is wonderful, it lengthens my lashes and doesn't clump!! The royal blue color really brings out my eyes too, I will definitely buy this product and the original black once I run out.
Clare C.
I love the idea of a blue mascara. I think the product had the right idea, but it was poorly executed in some ways. When I apply this, it is pretty messy. I get blue all under my bottom lashes. You can only tell that the mascara is blue if you're up close. The mascara takes a ton of product to build up. Overall, it was alright. I think it was a fun idea. Very thankful to have received it, and the eyeliner. Bottom line is, I would not purchase this myself.
Sydney C.
So happy to have received the Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara and Maybelline Unstoppable® Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil for free to review! I absolutely loved both of the products due to their smooth application. However, I'm a little bit disappointed that I can't seem to see any of the blue when I applied the mascara to my lashes...
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.