BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kayla B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I remember stealing this mascara from my sister when I was younger so I was excited when it came back out! The mascara itself isn't very loud, even though it is cobalt blue. The only negative I have is with the wand, I have super long eyelashes and it's hard to find a good wand to show their length.
Gabrielle F.
Manson, NC
Tried the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue mascara and was not super impressed. I like the color and that it's a different twist on the normal black mascara but I found that I needed to put several coats on to be able to tell that I was even wearing any mascara. The blue would probably look good on a person with brown eyes but it clashed a little with my blue eyes! It does last a long time though! #free #review Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Matina L.
Berkley, MI
I was very excited to try blue mascara! I hadn't used colored mascara since I was younger. Sadly, much like my younger days, It really doesn't show on my dark lashes. At first, I was pleasantly surprised that I could see it more than I thought,  but later in the day, it just looked like mascara. It's a good, solid brand- that's why it's been around so long! The blue just didn't work on my dark lashes. I received this complimentary product for honest review.
Jennifer D.
Erie, PA
I was a little iffy about receiving this product. I'm more of a classic makeup kind of gal leaning more towards, less is more since the birth of my daughter. But this is so fun to play with! I've been wearing eyeliner less and less so this is a fun way to add some color with minimal effort. I was expecting a more "out there" blue but this gives just enough color for me. Not sure I would ever actually purchase on my own, but a fun addition to my small collection!
Kayla K.
Finleyville, PA
I never wear blue mascara because it just seems so old school but I tried this one out for free and it isn't bad. I was scared that it was going to be way too blue but it kind of toned down and looks almost black with a tint of blue. It doesn't go on thick which is nice if you don't like too much makeup and the brush spreads out the lashes pretty well. I don't know if I'd actually buy it but I do love Maybelline products so maybe I'll try this brand in black.
Charlene S.
Stockton , CA
I've always loved maybelline mascaras, especially the great lash line. I use the clear one as brow gel and the black mascara as a natural eyelash look. I love the color of this royal blue great lash, however, i don't like that it's not waterproof. I have lashes that don't hold a curl so when I put this mascara on, my lashes just fall straight. Other than that I think its a great fun mascara. I have received this mascara in a voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes.
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this product!! Unlike other color based mascaras, this product is not clumpy or drying and the color turns out subtle but gorgeous! The blue highlights my hazel eyes and is great for an everyday look. I love pairing it with a dark liner (which was included in the Influenster free product promotion in exchange for this honest review) and a white creme glitter eyeshadow.
Adajah F.
I like this product, but do not love it. The blue is really pretty, but once applied to my eye lashes, it's hard to see. It's more so a hint of blue, otherwise it just looks black. The applicator is not the best. It could use some improvement. This mascara does give the lashes volume, but there is some clumping. Overall, it's an decent mascara.

Disclaimer: I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster. But all opinions are strictly my own.
Patricia A.
Alpharetta, GA
I was not impressed at all by this mascara. The only reason I'm giving it two starts is because If you are looking for an affordable blue mascara for a specific occasion then you can buy this one. Now make sure you use either another mascara or a mascara primer to get length and thickness because this has none. I tried it different ways and then best try was with the Diorshow primer underneath. The fact that that's a white primer also made the blue more vibrant.
Adrianne C.
Got my free As someone who modeled and was on tv for many years, great lash is something you find in MANY makeup artists cases. It's an industry secret. This applies well and is VERY colorful. HOWEVER, I am 34 years old and not into the vibrant colored lashes, so this particular color is not for me. If you like the colored lash look, you WILL achieve it with this
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.