BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Ashley H.
Purcell, OK
WOW! that's what comes to mind about this amazing product. Application goes so smoothly and the mascara truly coats the entire lash. The pigmentation is to die for. I was so excited to try out the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara, which I received complimentary for testing purposes. I will definitely be using this mascara time and time again. It is a great way to add some extra color and a bit of "pop" to my everyday makeup. I would recommend trying out this product.
KP E.
This super cute on the eyes. I wasn't quite sure how it would look on dark lashes & was pleasantly surprised. My hubby even liked it. This is solely my opinion and it is awesome. It was supplied as a complimentary product, just so you know. Great job @Maybelline
Cari C.
Cartersville, GA
I am not a fan of blue mascara but I would have been happier with this if the color had been more bold. The mascara took 3 coats to build up and while I got plenty of length it didn't provide much volume and it's supposed to be blue but the color isn't noticeable at all. I think this would be better for someone with blue eyes or someone who prefers a more subtle look.
Carolina T.
This is an awesome product! I have always loved Maybelline mascara, but this one blew everything out of the water! It does clump your lashes, but the blue tint is VERY visible and beautiful! L-o-v-e-d it!! My lashes are dark black so it took 2-3 layers for the coloring to actually take. I think the wand could have been better. Maybe if it were made out of plastic that would be better so it wouldn't clump my lashes. All in all good product though.
#Influenster#Free
Beka A.
I have used the Great Lash mascara in royal blue several times now, and I love it! I don't believe the mascara is waterproof, but it lasts all day with very minimal smudging. I have oily eyelids, and this stuff makes it through the day. I was also surprised that there's no flaking. The wand is slightly curved and gives your lashes a very natural look.

I love the blue because it's softer than straight black.

*I received Maybelline Great Lash complimentary for testing purposes. Opinions are my own.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Very fun! Royal Blue mascara reminds me of my middle school years. I'm glad it's making a come back because it's beyond fun to wear! When I originally received the free sample from Influenster, I thought it was just going to be a new blue packaging. It was a fun surprise, and I went out bought a few for friends for fun!! It really pairs well with the summer too.
Brittney K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I was so hesitant to try this mascara, I'm a plain Jane and this was SO out of my comfort zone, but it's so fun! It arrived beautiful with amazing eye liner! I likely won't use it too often, I like a brush that makes my lashes look full and this brush didn't help me there which is the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars! It goes on easily and the color isn't so crazy that you see it from far away, it's subtle and really pretty!
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Totally way better than I was anticipating!  I typically go for a pretty clean makeup look and was worried this would be too much and feel costume-y or look bad but it didn't!  The blue is pretty vibrant but if you want to tone it down, I was able to blend it with another mascara so it looked less blue but it also looks super fun on its own!  I paired it with a nice smokey blue grey liner and it looked amazing!  Doesn't look cheap or silly and is def something fun!  Bonus!  It looked amazing with my blue eyes and a smokey, dramatic eye for going out too!!
Keegan V.
Santa Cruz, CA
 Im really into unconventional make up so I was really excited to try this blue mascara, sent to me for free which is awesome. The brush is really nice, doesn't clump up my eyelashes at all and gives them good length. However I had to put on a lot of it for the blue to show up. This could have something to do with the fact that I have black eyelashes and green eyes so royal blue doesn't pop so much, but that actually isn't a problem for me. I'm all about a subtle thing like this that catches people off guard when they notice it.
Hillari B.
Hot Springs, AR
First off, let me say I LOVE this blue hue. It's not something I would think to purchase but I'm pleasantly surprised with the way it looks and I received several compliments. The reason I'm only giving it four stars is because the formula tends to clump easily. I think if the wand was a little thicker it would prevent the clumping. If you're looking to try something new, I highly recommend this!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.