BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Delaney N.
Elkhart, IN
This mascara is probably as they say "it had one job" and not to say that it doesn't because it dose what the product is supposed to do and that's make your eyelashes look blue I would not say however this product is good for any other thing but to make your eyelashes blue I did get these complementary and I am happy o test this product however I still have to be honest
Anne P.
Bronx, NY
Great Lash has been my favorite mascara ever since is started wearing makeup! So when they came out with #GreatlashBlue I was beyond trilled that I was given the opportunity by Influenster and Maybelline to try it out for free. Of course with any colored product a primer definitely increases the color pay off, but nevertheless you will be blown away by this mascara! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Brittney K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I was so hesitant to try this mascara, I'm a plain Jane and this was SO out of my comfort zone, but it's so fun! It arrived beautiful with amazing eye liner! I likely won't use it too often, I like a brush that makes my lashes look full and this brush didn't help me there which is the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars! It goes on easily and the color isn't so crazy that you see it from far away, it's subtle and really pretty!
Jessie F.
Fulton, NY
Last week I got the maybelline royal blue mascara box in the mail to try out and review! First things first I have brown eyes so I was kind of worried about blue mascara but let me just say this stuff is killer! I absolutely love it! Im usually a high-end mascara girl but I love this stuff and will definitely purchase it again! I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Cari C.
Cartersville, GA
I am not a fan of blue mascara but I would have been happier with this if the color had been more bold. The mascara took 3 coats to build up and while I got plenty of length it didn't provide much volume and it's supposed to be blue but the color isn't noticeable at all. I think this would be better for someone with blue eyes or someone who prefers a more subtle look.
Beka A.
I have used the Great Lash mascara in royal blue several times now, and I love it! I don't believe the mascara is waterproof, but it lasts all day with very minimal smudging. I have oily eyelids, and this stuff makes it through the day. I was also surprised that there's no flaking. The wand is slightly curved and gives your lashes a very natural look.

I love the blue because it's softer than straight black.

*I received Maybelline Great Lash complimentary for testing purposes. Opinions are my own.
Ashley H.
WOW! that's what comes to mind about this amazing product. Application goes so smoothly and the mascara truly coats the entire lash. The pigmentation is to die for. I was so excited to try out the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara, which I received complimentary for testing purposes. I will definitely be using this mascara time and time again. It is a great way to add some extra color and a bit of "pop" to my everyday makeup. I would recommend trying out this product.
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Totally way better than I was anticipating!  I typically go for a pretty clean makeup look and was worried this would be too much and feel costume-y or look bad but it didn't!  The blue is pretty vibrant but if you want to tone it down, I was able to blend it with another mascara so it looked less blue but it also looks super fun on its own!  I paired it with a nice smokey blue grey liner and it looked amazing!  Doesn't look cheap or silly and is def something fun!  Bonus!  It looked amazing with my blue eyes and a smokey, dramatic eye for going out too!!
Veonique D.
Las Vegas , NV
First off..the box is adorable and in my favorite color pink and so pretty. The mascara doesnt show mich on my upper lod but it pops on my lower lids...im assuming its because my lashes are really dark! It will definitelt pop on lighter lashes for sure and irs super pretty! The liner is nice for an all day smokey yet natural eye! These are now definitely in my purse!!
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Very fun! Royal Blue mascara reminds me of my middle school years. I'm glad it's making a come back because it's beyond fun to wear! When I originally received the free sample from Influenster, I thought it was just going to be a new blue packaging. It was a fun surprise, and I went out bought a few for friends for fun!! It really pairs well with the summer too.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.