BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This mascara gives MAJOR VOLUME to your lashes! My lashes didnt turn blue like i thought they would, i used two coats for my lashes and they lasted ALL DAY. A little difficult to take off with make up wipes but just keep wiping! Lol Would definitely buy this one after my first one runs out. - I recieved these products complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Fawziyah M.
I love this mascara! The Royal Blue color is so gorgeous and vibrant. I can wear this mascara without looking over the top since it is subtle when applies. When I want it to stand out, I apply two coats and it really stands out! It also separates my lashes and doesn't clump them. Amazing mascara!!

I received this Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Royal Blue complimentary from Influenster, for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Melissa B.
Nampa, ID
I received this product for free to test and review it. The brush on this product made the application really simple and clean without clumps. I do wish the formula was a little more pigmented, but of course on dark eyelashes it will harder to see. I have bright blonde eyelashes and you could tell but only if you were half a foot away from me. Overall I liked the product, but since I have hazel green eyes, I feel like a purple would have been more flattering. I would love to see what it looks like on someone with blue eyes, to see if it would pop more. I would recommend thing product.
stephanie b.
E Northport, NY
I was really nervous about this mascara cause of the blue color, but its actually really nice. You cant really tell that it's blue once it is on your lashes (which I like). This mascara goes on smooth, not clumpy and makes my lashes nice and long. Not only would I buy this again but I would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
Shelly S.
Most people rave about Great Lash, but I've never really been sold on it - until now.  I received the Great lash in Royal Blue from Influenster for free to try out.  Typically, I like a mascara with a lot of length and volume, so I wasn't sure what to expect. With their regular black mascara, it just doesn't seem high drama enough for me. Royal blue, however - that's a different story.  The formula allows for the perfect amount of fun color pop without being too overwhelmingly 80s. It's love! Will definitely be rocking this.
Juliet D.
Long branch, Nj
Blue mascara brings me back to my high school days so when I received this from Influenster to test out I was beyond excited! The original great lash formula is iconic and never fails. This blue version gave me the same length and wear as the original, however the blue did not show up on my eyelashes. I have dark hair, so I wasn't disappointed that it didn't show up. I tried it on my lower lashes and it gave a beautiful hint of blue that was subtle and wearable. Most colored mascaras are thick and clumpy, probably so that they will show up on dark eyelashes. This formula is silky and comfortable to wear. Overall a good mascara like the original, but would probably be suited better for someone with lighter eyelashes.
Britney D.
Cleona, PA
Received this free from influenster for testing purposes and I fell in love all over again! I'm super stoked this stuff is back because it's perfect, it can be subtle or be a perfect pop of color depending on your makeup look. I first tried it with a nude colored shadow with only a hint of shimmer blended in the crease then used wet n wild blue eyeliner in on my waterline and finished with two coats of the great lash royal blue and it was that perfect bit of color for everyday no makeup look.
KP E.
This super cute on the eyes. I wasn't quite sure how it would look on dark lashes & was pleasantly surprised. My hubby even liked it. This is solely my opinion and it is awesome. It was supplied as a complimentary product, just so you know. Great job @Maybelline
Delaney N.
Elkhart, IN
This mascara is probably as they say "it had one job" and not to say that it doesn't because it dose what the product is supposed to do and that's make your eyelashes look blue I would not say however this product is good for any other thing but to make your eyelashes blue I did get these complementary and I am happy o test this product however I still have to be honest
Victoria M.
This is a decent mascara for a fun take on eyes. However, you'll need to prime with a white mascara first to see it at any distance that isn't close enough to be making out. Also it doesn't provide much in terms of length or volume. Also, it couldn't stand the strength of my watery allergy eyes, however not much can so it's probably fine for normal people. Came off easily enough at the end of the day.

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.